IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 40: Acting Like Everything Is Normal in the Middle of a Pandemic

Coconut Flan

39 minutes ago, J'Lurker said:

Jinger looks the least comfortable to me. She's ready for cocktails, and the rest are at an Easter brunch. 

I agree...Jinger looks like she can’t wait to get out of there. 

I think Jessa looks matronly. I know she’s pregnant, but that dress makes her look much older than she is.

Edited by ExTeach713
  • Upvote 3
  • Move Along 2
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Not that josh's mom said:

I thought Katey was blond?

Katey seems to have dyed her hair in the wedding photos. Her blonde hair there look dyed to me. Other than her wedding pictures, I didn't think I've seen her with blonde hair. It's not her natural* color. 

*(I have no problem with women dyeing their hair. If a woman wants to dye her hair, that's her decision. I hope Katey got to make the choice and it wasn't decided by one of her headships.)

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

IMG_1386.thumb.jpeg.4b5ae958b91123e7e9c639d8f85dfe8c.jpeg

Kendra looks great for having travelled a week post partum, and that’s a very nice pair of gardening clogs she’s wearing.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

Just now, adidas said:

Kendra looks great for having travelled a week post partum, and that’s a very nice pair of gardening clogs she’s wearing.

Yeah, Kendra looks stunning, and Hannie does as well.

Katie's dress is definitely my favorite out of all of them, although Jana is a close second.

Jill reminds me of the Keyes sisters in this picture, for some reason, and then Joy looks like Alexis Bledel.

It'll be interesting to see the final pic with every 'sister' when the last Duggar boy gets married.

I have just realized that from now on we could easily have at least one pregnant Duggar (born in or in-law) in every moment, they already have 20 grands plus one confirmed on the way, by this time next year we could have like 8/10 more kids between already born and confirmed on the way (Anna, Joy, Kendra, Lauren, Abbie, Claire, Katey, maybe Jinger, maybe Jill, Jana, Hannah Wismann, and Jason mystery girl) man 2022 will be a busy year, it could be the point where even the most expert snarker lost the sign. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

I have just realized that from now on we could easily have at least one pregnant Duggar (born in or in-law) in every moment

Please tell me this is a typo and you meant "month", because it's already hard to keep track as it is. ?

• Haha 13

1 hour ago, DillyDally said:

Please tell me this is a typo and you meant "month" because it's already hard to keep track as it is. ?

It was but, it is kinda right even as it is, so I will leave it like it is ?

• Haha 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, saywhat7 said:

I can't spot Johanna, Jennifer or Jordyn. What color are they wearing?

Johanna is in green (bridesmaid) next to Jessa.

Jennifer is in grey between Clair and Joy.

Jordyn is in purple/greyish on the left in front of Anna.

Edited by CarrotCake
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Jennifer looks a bit like Jed, and maybe Jason. 

Jennifer and Jordyn don’t look much like their sisters in my opinion. They look like some of their brothers though. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jennifer and Jordyn don’t look much like their sisters in my opinion. They look like some of their brothers though. 

They both seem tall too. Jenni looks to be almost as tall or taller than all of her adult sisters, and at 13 she could still grow a couple inches. Jordyn isn't much shorter. Josie has always been on the small side, and they're at an age where one could've easily had a growth spurt and the other hasn't yet, but I would never look at this photo and guess that Jordyn and Josie are less than a year apart. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, OHFL2009 said:

They both seem tall too. Jenni looks to be almost as tall or taller than all of her adult sisters, and at 13 she could still grow a couple inches. Jordyn isn't much shorter. Josie has always been on the small side, and they're at an age where one could've easily had a growth spurt and the other hasn't yet, but I would never look at this photo and guess that Jordyn and Josie are less than a year apart. 

I think Jill, Jessa and Jinger are quite tall, but looking at Jill and Jessa, they are in flats. Jessa always seems to wear flats. Collectively, IMO, the Duggars have always seemed to choose odd or ill- matched footwear. As an example, Jordyn’s choice in this photo...I know it’s a winter wedding, but .. Jenny looks like she might also end up being quite tall. 

Edited by SassyPants

Why can’t any Duggar female ever pick a pretty, event appropriate, outfit appropriate pair of shoes? All their shoes are ugly! 

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 5

7 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Why can’t any Duggar female ever pick a pretty, event appropriate, outfit appropriate pair of shoes? All their shoes are ugly! 

It’s probably from having been forced to buy second hand their whole lives. Lauren needs to give them all a lesson on how to coordinate shoes with clothing, venue and planned activities. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Jordyn, Jennifer, Josie and Lauren are all in the same color.  I wonder if the bridesmaids were given color schemes.  Honestly, Jessa's dress has the same lace as some of the other dresses but in a different color.  I'm interested in seeing more wedding photos to find out exactly who was in the wedding. 

Joy and Jana appear to be wearing the same dress in different colors. 

• Upvote 1

I’m surprised that none of the married girls have developed a style for dressy events more like Alyssa, Carlin, or Josie Bates (fitted A-line dresses or sheaths and stilettos). Jinger looked like she tried for awhile and then veered towards blazers and slacks. Jessa suddenly moved to the loose Old Navy tunic dresses a few years ago, and Jill seems rather comfortable and natural with her boho chic look. 

Edited by DalmatianCat
  • Upvote 4

The old Methodist church lady inside me is tsking over some many black outfits for a daytime spring wedding. I know, I know, that ship sailed long ago.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10

17 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

The old Methodist church lady inside me is tsking over some many black outfits for a daytime spring wedding. I know, I know, that ship sailed long ago.

This picture if from Claire and Justin’s wedding on Feb. 26th.

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Jennifer look uncomfortable or wistful in her face IMO

Jennifer always looks sad IMO. Those poor lost girls.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, DalmatianCat said:

I’m surprised that none of the married girls have developed a style for dressy events more like Alyssa, Carlin, or Josie Bates (fitted A-line dresses or sheaths and stilettos). Jinger looked like she tried for awhile and then veered towards blazers and slacks. Jessa suddenly moved to the loose Old Navy tunic dresses a few years ago, and Jill seems rather comfortable and natural with her boho chic look. 

It's good to see each one of them has their own style. My mom has always hated weddings because she was supposed to wear smart dresses, and finally stopped pretending and started wearing comfy outfits (she was critizised but she didn't care). Conversely, I looove to dress smart. We are as different as Jill Duggar and Alyssa Bates haha.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think Jill, Jessa and Jinger are quite tall, but looking at Jill and Jessa, they are in flats. Jessa always seems to wear flats. Collectively, IMO, the Duggars have always seemed to choose odd or ill- matched footwear. As an example, Jordyn’s choice in this photo...I know it’s a winter wedding, but .. Jenny looks like she might also end up being quite tall. 

For the younger girls / teens, that seems to be the style. Loose dresses with booties or sneakers, clunky shoes. At least that’s what I noticed when I recently ventured out to take some kids that age “back to school” shopping- in April. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I have just realized that from now on we could easily have at least one pregnant Duggar (born in or in-law) in every moment, they already have 20 grands plus one confirmed on the way, by this time next year we could have like 8/10 more kids between already born and confirmed on the way (Anna, Joy, Kendra, Lauren, Abbie, Claire, Katey, maybe Jinger, maybe Jill, Jana, Hannah Wismann, and Jason mystery girl) man 2022 will be a busy year, it could be the point where even the most expert snarker lost the sign. 

Someone on reddit did a calculation recently and someone has been pregnant since about 1-2 months after Felicity was born when Jessa got pregnant with Ivy. That's already over 2.5 years straight 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic