IGNORED

Political Ads

fraurosena

Secretary of Failure:

• Upvote 6

This twitler ad is insane:

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2

I wish the focus wouldn't only be on people who die from Covid19. There are so many more people who caught  it months ago and are still suffering from symptoms right now. The consequences of this virus are so much more insidious and far-reaching than just getting ill and a small percentage of them dying. You do not always get better. I know a couple that caught it back in March, and the husband still suffers from headaches to this day, whilst his wife is still coughing, has chest pains, headaches, and bouts of extreme fatigue, so much so that she still hasn't been able to return to work.

Yes, it's absolutely horrific that so many people are dying. But many, many more are affected in such a way that their lives will not return to normal for a long, long time -- if ever. The effects that has on society, on the economy, and the overall public wellbeing is incalculable, and should not be forgotten. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

No idea where to put this, but as it’s Rick Wilson’s reaction to this news, and Rick is one of the founders of the Lincoln project, and the Lincoln project makes political ads, it ended up here.

• Haha 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic