IGNORED

Mills Family 5: YouTube Really Is Optional

nelliebelle1197

5 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

Did anyone else noticed that Tom focused the camera on the receipt that he had to sign, which had is account number and name (as in Mills Family) from the supermarked he went to? Can it be him grifting for more cash, by showing to people that the credit is getting lower and that they need to go and give more credit for him to buy candy for himself... Maybe its just an impression of mine. He also said that lately he was craving for a certain kind of candy, so he bought a package. I bet that soon full boxes will arrive by mail...

Yeah, it was strange he would show the receipt for a 16.00 purchase.  He might have been hinting. Either way it's despicable...there are people living in their cars who have kids. He has a roof over his head and  a paid mortgage. Plenty of clothing and gift cards and grocery credit. A pretty sizable chunk of change from go fund me plus income from the you tube ads. It was nice of people to help out but does he expect this to go on forever?  Did he even send out thank you notes to people who sent things or donated money or gift cards?? I would have been writing cards for months, it would be the least I could do. That certainly could have kept him busy while he was so lonely but instead he'd rather troll for a new wife.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Did he even send out thank you notes to people who sent things or donated money or gift cards?? I would have been writing cards for months, it would be the least I could do. 

When I sent Andrea the homemade things for Hannah she sent me a postcard with the baby's picture and a personal message saying thank you. I also sent a little coin wallet for Eden, and Tom was saying that it was cute for him or something, azz...

• Confused 1
  • WTF 1
  • Love 2

Tom is on a live now-he has it named live Saturday car troubles And doughnuts? Wonder what the old grifter is after today? Added: he’s driving again while Reading comments. Someone suggested he should have named the live “donut haul” and he said he figured if he put car troubles he would get more views.Said live donut haul was a good title and  Said he might change the title after the live to the live donut haul. He seems pretty chipper today. Must be a new lady behind the scenes. I can’t watch anymore. His driving while reading comments scares the crap out of me. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Added thought
  • Upvote 4
  • Disgust 3

That was the worst quality video Tom has made yet.  He's not even trying for his YouTube people.

I don't begrudge Tom not giving Solomon 9 cents.  The kid had a 5 dollar bill to spend and ended up with more junk than he could carry.

Hanna was filthy and her hair so dull; either it's not shampooed often enough or it's dull from the horrible diet Tom feeds her.

These Diele store hauls showcase the family's horrid diet.  In the past, during the Walmart hauls, people would comment about the lack of vegetables, and fresh fruits and meats.  Andrea would always say they bought fresh foods from their weekly Deile hauls.  But last week, Tom bought a small bag of apples and a fresh pineapple, which that huge family still has not eaten!  I have never seen him buy fresh meats, only pepperoni, balogna, and frozen chicken tenders. This week's fresh food was only a small bag of cuties.

Seeing the flour on the kitchen table after Tom kneaded the pizza dough kept reminding me of the time Hanna peed on the kitchen table and Tom haphazardly wiped it up with the kitchen cloth.  And he kneads bread on that table!

Using the map on my WeatherBug App, I zoomed in on Moorcroft and Tom's business, Omega Computers popped right up.  And Deile's store is three blocks away.  I'm not saying that they should have walked there on slippery streets, but what about all the times this family has piled in that van to drive three blocks , in good weather, to buy candy bars?  They really don't get much exercise at all. And Andrea always drove to the post office to pick up the mail.  Once her car wouldn't start and she made a big deal of walking to the post office, and I had no idea it was only  three blocks!

When Judah said "It's not allowance, it's pay", he sounded angry and I don't blame him.

• Upvote 8

Only watched part of the live from today but here are some of my thoughts on it. 

He was live in Walmart although they have asked him not to be. Someone commented that she worked for Walmart and It was a company policy. Someone else said if people were out in public they have no expectation of privacy. She said it didn’t matter, it was Walmart’s company policy. Their property their rules. Of course his suckers, I mean fans, disagreed.

More than one person commented on his driving and reading comments and how unsafe it is. Also his lack of seatbelt even though he wasn’t very far from home after his last stop. Of course the ones that have the hots for Tom jumped on them for having their own opinion. One of his cronies commented that they rode home as babies on their parents laps and they were fine. SMH

And speaking of having the hots for Tom, this one chick was trying to be super flirty with Tom and telling him how handsome he was today(numerous times). Also someone came on with a xxx rated pic and link to her video and was making comments. She got deleted pretty quick. Lol. 

As the viewers and Tom were discussing the price of milk in different areas, the cost for housing got brought up. Someone said in Africa according to their constitution everyone has a right to a house. Boy, Tom needs some new “friends” as a couple of them made comments that were pretty racist. His friend Chad is the worst. What a major Dick! He was pretty petty and nasty himself (chad) today in his responses to people. When Tom got home Chad said, “ see, got home safe, so all the haters can shut up”.  (Not a complete quote) 

someone asked a few times if Tom would show the cemetery. She asked a few times and this one woman jumped on her for asking and said if she wanted to know that badly To google it. Such nice viewers he has. 

He took his tire to a shop to get it fixed. He shouldn’t worry about the cost as he got 2 $50 super chats during this live. 

Someone asked what the go fund me was paying for and another said he should go buy a different car. Yep, his minions jumped on them for saying that. Man, these women that claim to be such God fearing women sure are nasty people. I’d like to give them all a smack upside the head. 

As someone else here has said, I wish Tom would stick to taping himself and not show the kids. They have been through so much and some of them (Asher specifically) are not comfortable being shown. Let them live a normal life without a camera in their face ( well, as normal as that family can get). I truly think Tom would be ok financially without the youtube channel. They weren’t monetized when Andrea was alive, and although he’s supposedly doing the work of two parents, he isn’t really. The kids are doing the housework( Asher had the whole house cleaned when tom got home today), his mother and Andreas sisters are doing the schoolwork. There isn’t a whole heck of a lot new that Tom is really doing. He’s still going off to work and playing magic once a week.  The Older kids are mostly taking care of themselves and the littles.  He just can’t stand to be without the adoration of all those women hanging on his every word. And of course creepy super fan Repugnant Rachel was there soaking up all the adoration as well. I feel bad for her kids too. And I don’t get people sucking up to Rachel. I bet they think if they suck up to her they will have an “in” with Tom. ?

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Another thought
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 9

Not wearing a seatbelt because you’re close to home is so incredibly stupid. Most accidents occur close to one’s residence. The prevailing theory is that people become more relaxed in their familiar territory, and then become lax with their responses. There aren’t even words for his reading a phone while live videoing and FUCKING DRIVING. 
Cars can be cool, and they’re definitely a useful tool. But they are also HUGE potential death or destruction items. A car crash at any rate of speed can cause wild damage.

About a dozen years ago, I was taking my kid and her friend to a children’s museum. While on the Main Street, with the right of way, a dude in a work truck At a stop sign took a left hand turn into the street. I slammed on the brakes and extended my right arm towards my kid in her car seat. I still have issues from the impact along my right side, shoulder and pelvis, mainly. That was at maybe 35 mph. (Kids had minor issues for a bit, but they’ve been fine in the long term. Thank goodness.) 

To those viewers who cheerfully assert how they survived dangerous car situations: fuck off. 
I’ve got a midwestern uncle nearing 80, who drove his kids around before mandatory seatbelt laws. He told me about taking the family on vacation while driving to various locales. On one dusty back road,, they encountered the scene of a recent accident. Everyone had been flung from their car and there was nothing to do but wait for the authorities. Everyone had died on impact. He said he heard every seatbelt in the car click while they waited. 
It really shouldn’t take a tragedy to use some common fucking sense. You’d think a self-proclaimed genius like Tom would figure that out.
To quote Hermione Granger, “What. An. Idiot.”

Edited by apandaaries
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 7

46 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Boy, Tom needs some new “friends” as a couple of them made comments that were pretty racist.

Considering the fact that Andrea picked a homeschool curriculum that is literally suggested by a white supremacist group whose name I won't bring up lest we summon them, it is pretty obvious she was a rabid racists and at best Tom tolerates racism. I lean more towards him being just has racist and into white supremacy as Andrea was. I bet most of their friends are racists. 

• Upvote 11
  • Disgust 3
  • I Agree 6

Tom said that he doesn't have patience for jerks these days… does he ever listen to himself speaking, he is the biggest jerk ever... FGS!!!

"It's like I dont take care of my kids and I'm doing this to make money at the same time. It's like, obviously, I live in a giant wealthy house with a giant awesome car. I am clearly a big snob, rich guy, right? I just wanna give food and clothing to my kids, that's what I want!" - Tom's words, just griefting for more money by manipulating people's giving hearts… shame on him… Having a big house and car, if it was his priority why did he had so many kids, kids are expensive, more food, more clothes, health care, etc. It's all about priorities in life.

Edited by Tekas_76
  • Upvote 6

In my state it just became illegal to access any device while driving (along with strict seatbelt laws for children and adults).  The fine for even touching your phone is pretty steep and most people aren't testing it.  Aren't there laws like this in Wyoming?  

• Upvote 12

And then Tom complaining for the size of his small house and for his car being 21 years old, complaining complaining… so people give him more money to get a new car and other stuff… Once again it's all about options people make in their lives... Tom, you have 9 kids, you made them yourself, own the responsibility. If you had a small house, you knew it from the start!!!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

The chats of his live streams are a really fascinating and strange environment. It’s definitely become extremely competitive and tense, and these women clearly attend the lives like it’s an event that they see acquaintances from their chatty social circle at. Even people who are clearly being kind and genuinely even mildly concerned about something get viciously attacked for saying anything that’s not pure adoration of Tom. To the point where Tom has several times even said “hey actually that person wasn’t saying anything wrong/mean”, meaning these women are often even crazier than him. Any time he’s doing or mentions something slightly controversial (driving while reading, giving Solomon a toy gun, etc) everyone suddenly rushes to show they of course share his opinion and anyone who disagrees is an idiot or a liberal (lol). I recommend reading a live chat or two just to observe this strange phenomenon.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Tekas_76 said:

Tom said that he doesn't have patience for jerks these days… does he ever listen to himself speaking, he is the biggest jerk ever... FGS!!!

"It's like I dont take care of my kids and I'm doing this to make money at the same time. It's like, obviously, I live in a giant wealthy house with a giant awesome car. I am clearly a big snob, rich guy, right? I just wanna give food and clothing to my kids, that's what I want!" - Tom's words, just griefting for more money by manipulating people's giving hearts… shame on him… 

Like wanting to feed and clothe the children he chose to bring into this world is unique? He seems to only be noticing these factors of child rearing now that he’s encountered them — despite being a father for two decades (I shall count young M, even if he doesn’t seem to).
Actually, most parents have goals beyond those basics: to educate them for the future; to prepare them to live independently; to ensure that they could potentially have a life better than the lives of their parents.
Would you like to show us that you’re a good person, Tom? Donate some money;  help others; get your kids involved in community service (or really, anything to get them out of the house and spending time with others). Or stop monetizing the channel, as Andrea did.  Pay attention to the kids. FEED them. Watch some YouTube cooking channels. Listen to them. Help groom those babies you decided to bring into the world. Play a game that they like, not one you force them into.

Be involved in their lives as a father, not a martyr, ffs.

Edited by apandaaries
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

On 2/7/2020 at 4:31 PM, formergothardite said:

Never mind

Edited by zeebaneighba
Wasn't sure if it was a rule violation.

And this this last video he got almost 100 dollars in superchat money… By the way, that Chad is really racist and some others also, yukkk!!!

• Upvote 4

Boy...he's so whiny! He's like a kid telling people what others have said about him so he can gain sympathy and keep playing the poor me scenario. Enough already, Stop trying to justify what you know is being deceitful.  The Bible says if you have food and clothing let yourself be content. You aren't without clothing, you never were. You aren't without food, you never were.  You aren't without shelter, you never were. When it speaks of helping the poor and needy it means people who LACK, food, clothing, or shelter.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Tom has been saying for months that he doesn't have time to cook dinner, and just feeds the kids sandwiches and canned soup, taco night, pizza night, and chicken Alfredo.  That's it.  His YouTube people have been trying to get him to use his Crock-Pot to cook roast beef, but Tom keeps saying it sounds too hard!

So this morning, he spends over half an hour driveing to a different city to buy doughnuts, then he drove to Walmart to buy muffins.  While in Walmart his people kept chatting that they would help him buy stuff for the roast. Tom, of course, ignored them.  He left only buying muffins.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

And then Tom complaining for the size of his small house and for his car being 21 years old, complaining complaining… so people give him more money to get a new car and other stuff… Once again it's all about options people make in their lives... Tom, you have 9 kids, you made them yourself, own the responsibility. If you had a small house, you knew it from the start!!!

I chose to be a teacher 38 years ago.  I knew I would never be rich or live in a big house with fancy cars.  My husband doesn't make a huge salary either, but loves what he does.  We raised our only child with creative frugality because our main goals were to give her extra-curricular activities that would help her grow into a confident and independent adult and  to help her acquire a great education beyond high school. (We succeeded.)  In other words, we sacrificed so that we could give her more than we had.  I have never whined about this.  I knew what I was getting into.  I'd love to get paid more, but most teachers I know in the US aren't in it for the money.  There's a deeper reason for what we do, and I'm proud of that.   Tom needs to get a grip and own that he too chose to have all those kids.   A lot of men I have known don't seem to cope well when something happens to their wives.  Women, in my experience, are the much stronger sex.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, Caroline said:

In my state it just became illegal to access any device while driving (along with strict seatbelt laws for children and adults).  The fine for even touching your phone is pretty steep and most people aren't testing it.  Aren't there laws like this in Wyoming?  

Here’s what I found in Wyoming law: 

Distracted driving is defined as anything that takes the eyes off of the road, mind off of driving, and the hands off of the steering wheel while operating a motor vehicle. Since 2008, every year there has been an average of 291 car accidents that have involved a distracted driver. 

Text messaging is considered one of the biggest distractions and hazards in this state, which is why it is illegal for drivers of all ages and license statuses to text and drive. However, there are a few exceptions to this law.

Exceptions

Parked on the side of the road, or otherwise legally parked

Contacting emergency services such as a fire truck, ambulance, or police vehicle

Using hands free or voice activated technology

Drivers with a regular operator’s license have no cell phone bans. According to Wyoming’s DMV website, new drivers are banned from using a cell phone, even when using hands free technology.

A law enforcement officer may pull a driver over if they see them texting while driving as this is considered a primary law in Wyoming. 

Fine

Up to $75 for texting while driving

Wyoming takes distracted driving very seriously and is working hard to crack down on drivers who text and drive. A driver who texts while operating a motor vehicle takes their eyes are off of the road for, on average, almost five seconds. If the driver is going 55 mph, that is the same as driving the length of a football without ever looking at the road. While driving in Wyoming, it is a good idea to put the cell phone away for your safety and the safety of those around you.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 8

I’m a newbie and found myself here when someone on another gossip forum linked to a video of the Rodrigues family.  Somehow I fell down the Mills rabbit hole and almost donated to the GFM until I started reading here.  I swear, just when I think I’ve found the lowest YouTuber around, there’s someone to take their place.  ??‍♀️ And I thought the YouTube beauty community was bad!

I read all of the threads from after Andrea passed and discovered Rachel Day.  Do you know she did a video showing what she bought for Sophia’s birthday? That woman is clinging hard and fast to the Mills train.

Fundies aren’t new to me.  My closest friend in elementary and high school was raised in a fundie family, had her “courtship” and has been with her pastor husband for many years now.  Strangely enough, my fondest childhood memories are not of the time I spent with her, but with other friends I didn’t see as much.  I wasn’t exactly popular so I stuck with the little group I had, but my fundie friend was downright sadistic at times.  Her emails to me to this day all sound like they’re pitying those of us who aren’t fundamentalists.  I keep up with a casual email here and there, but it’s hard to forget how difficult and nasty she could be (and maybe still is - she always had a Jekyll/Hyde nature.  Sometimes she was sweet as syrup and the next day she wouldn’t say a peep and had a miserable look on her face all day long).

Phew.  Sorry for writing so much.  I’ve had repressed anger about my childhood and teen years because I chose to spend them with her instead of trying to find other people.  It was a dysfunctional friendship, and so much of what I see in the Mills and Rodrigues families remind me of her.

Edited by Unbelievable
  • Upvote 19
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, Caroline said:

In a word, no.  The spirit of the untamed libertarian "wild west" is strong in WY, CO (I live in CO), probably MT and much of the rest of the interior mountain west.  It's annoying and frustrating and entirely stupid. 

An "easy" one, especially in a state that thrives on its outdoor tourism economy:  We don't have mandatory/universal recycling in the state.  Doing so would infringe on people's right to make their own decisions.  We don't even have a helmet law for motorcycles!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

I’m a newbie and found myself here when someone on another gossip forum linked to a video of the Rodrigues family.  Somehow I fell down the Mills rabbit hole and almost donated to the GFM until I started reading here.  I swear, just when I think I’ve found the lowest YouTuber around, there’s someone to take their place.  ??‍♀️ And I thought the YouTube beauty community was bad!

I read all of the threads from after Andrea passed and discovered Rachel Day.  Do you know she did a video showing what she bought for Sophia’s birthday? That woman is clinging hard and fast to the Mills train.

Fundies aren’t new to me.  My closest friend in elementary and high school was raised in a fundie family, had her “courtship” and has been with her pastor husband for many years now.  Strangely enough, my fondest childhood memories are not of the time I spent with her, but with other friends I didn’t see as much.  I wasn’t exactly popular so I stuck with the little group I had, but my fundie friend was downright sadistic at times.  Her emails to me to this day all sound like they’re pitying those of us who aren’t fundamentalists.  I keep up with a casual email here and there, but it’s hard to forget how difficult and nasty she could be (and maybe still is - she always had a Jekyll/Hyde nature.  Sometimes she was sweet as syrup and the next day she wouldn’t say a peep and had a miserable look on her face all day long).

Phew.  Sorry for writing so much.  I’ve had repressed anger about my childhood and teen years because I chose to spend them with her instead of trying to find other people.  It was a dysfunctional friendship, and so much of what I see in the Mills and Rodrigues families remind me of her.

I didn’t realize Rachel Day had a channel.  I don’t find her as disturbing as you all do.  I think she’s harmless...maybe just a little socially awkward. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Distracted driving is defined as anything that takes the eyes off of the road, mind off of driving, and the hands off of the steering wheel while operating a motor vehicle.

I was just watching his haul video and was wondering how he filmed the drive home-I always assumed the camera was mounted on the dashboard, but this time he seems to turn it while driving. I think a lot of YouTubers are filming like this and it’s ridiculous. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

16 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom is on a live now-he has it named live Saturday car troubles And doughnuts? Wonder what the old grifter is after today? Added: he’s driving again while Reading comments. Someone suggested he should have named the live “donut haul” and he said he figured if he put car troubles he would get more views.Said live donut haul was a good title and  Said he might change the title after the live to the live donut haul. He seems pretty chipper today. Must be a new lady behind the scenes. I can’t watch anymore. His driving while reading comments scares the crap out of me. 

Car troubles probably generates more donations than a donut haul.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

I have to admit I find it funny that this flat tire situation is proving how wrong Tom is about things. Very recently he was going on about how great Wyoming is, especially compared to CA, because if someone was on the side of the road the first person who drove by would stop to make sure they were okay while in CA everyone ignores you. I’m 8 minutes into the video and you can hear car after car driving right by him without stopping. Oh Tom you arrogant idiot. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

I have to admit I find it funny that this flat tire situation is proving how wrong Tom is about things. Very recently he was going on about how great Wyoming is, especially compared to CA, because if someone was on the side of the road the first person who drove by would stop to make sure they were okay while in CA everyone ignores you. I’m 8 minutes into the video and you can hear car after car driving right by him without stopping. Oh Tom you arrogant idiot. 

That cracked me up too. Only because he repeatedly makes it a point to say stuff like that. Someone on chat made a comment about all the cars driving past him while he was changing the tire & he said no, there's no traffic. Not one car. Ummm....hey jackass....we can hear the cars zooming past you! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic