IGNORED

Mills Family 5: YouTube Really Is Optional

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, FreeFundiesKids said:

Tom went live- he said kids is sick and he seems to be upbeat in the beginning and it was enough to for me to leave youtube for the day. 

I watched a little further into it. He said he had been having a rough day emotionally. Said he was missing Andrea a lot today and wasn’t sure why. He said he would be going live again later Today for the weekly shopping trip to Diehls. (You’d think they wouldn’t go if all the kids have the stomach bug) and then they will be going live for their monthly Dinner with the Mills. (Again, why would you put your sick kids through being filmed while they are sick). This guy needs a good smack of common sense upside the head. I turned the live off as soon as he started driving. I have no desire to see him drive and read comments. Actually I don’t know why I subject myself to his videos anyway. Maybe just concern for his kids. I don’t know, that and too much time on my hands due to being stuck in the chair with an injury and nothing better to do. 
Added: someone told him his jacket was nice and he said one of his youtube families sent it to him. 
He’s mentioned many times in this video already how sad he is and how hard a time he’s having(nothing about how the kids are doing with losing their mom) and also has mentioned many times how the youtube income is helping. Sounds like the sympathy card to me. JMO (yes i am sure he misses her and is grieving, but stay off youtube and stop begging and looking for sympathy.) ugh. 
mans bonus-no Rachel so far. Lol

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Added thoughts
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 1

I detest that egotistical narcissistic POS.   He can’t take a shit without videotaping.    Me me me me, always and forever......ME ME ME.    He’s the only person on the face of this earth who exists, just ask him.  He’s also the most intelligent person to ever be hatched, just ask him.   Pathetic POS!!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Andrea either didn't understand (or didn't want to acknowledge - I suspect the latter) that the critical thinking and research skills she claims to be applying don't work for proven facts.

If someone wants to be "open-minded" and "still learning" about whether the earth is flat or a sphere, they're just wasting their time. Its like being "open-minded" about whether the things attached to our wrists are hands and the ones below our ankles are feet.

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

If someone wants to be "open-minded" and "still learning" about whether the earth is flat or a sphere, they're just wasting their time. Its like being "open-minded" about whether the things attached to our wrists are hands and the ones below our ankles are feet.

In that case, I suppose you wouldn’t be interested in this type of very important debate, @thoughtful : how would a dog wear pants? 

4F174D09-0050-4635-A92F-BBECCF0DDEC4.png

• Haha 26
  • Love 2

Tom did the live dinner. Kids were pretty quiet and It was obvious they didn’t feel good still, Even though he said they were pretty much over the stomach bug. Poor little Sophia complained of a tummy ache the whole live and all he said to her was go to the bathroom. No words of comfort at all. Hannah was also very under the weather. 
He said he bought a new dish washer. Which is good for Asher. At least if he has to do the work he doesn’t have to struggle with one that doesn’t work and have to do dishes by hand. Although it looked like tonight they were using paper plates. 

Didn’t see many of the kids eat much at all. And they had milk with their pizza. I’m sure the dairy and acid from the pizza sauce was good for their bellies. Not. 

Tom was still feeling sad tonight according to him. Asher took care of Hannah per usual. Claudia seemed a little more like herself but not quite there. Tom said he probably wouldn’t stream the trip to Diehls tonight as he didn’t feel up to it. 

Not much else other than the usual questions.  So much praise for what a good mommy and Christian woman Andrea  was. Just the best. Nobody compares to her and how smart she was. Oh boy! (Insert eye roll)  and everyone was wearing different colors because Tom was behind on laundry.  You would have thought it was the end of the world that their clothes didn’t match  

Crazy  stalker, I mean, supper fan was front and center. She needs to just give it up already. Tom would never be interested in her because shes married. And he would never marry a divorced woman. At least that’s the info he’s put out there in some of his lives. A widow maybe, but not a divorced woman. 

Having a full quiver came up again and Tom said that’s the way it should be. Yeah ok Tom, because you’re the expert. 

Guess I don’t remember much else. It was a long hour. And so many women just gushing over Tom. ? poor, poor, pitiful Tom. Yeah, right. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Wrong appliance
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I watched a little further into it. He said he had been having a rough day emotionally. Said he was missing Andrea a lot today and wasn’t sure why. He said he would be going live again later Today for the weekly shopping trip to Diehls.

So I'm having a rough day too.  Only I know exactly, precisely why I'm having a tough time (it took a bit to figure out because the body remembers even when the mind does not).  My body "shut down" at about 1pm mountain time; I got cold, shaky, emotionally numb - and two hours later, I remembered.  At 1pm a year ago today, I was sitting in a hotel conference room planning Mr Oy's funeral with my rabbi, and all of my in laws.  I have never felt so alone as I did that day.  If I have to plan a funeral for a partner ever again, I will make sure there is someone in the room to support "me."  In retrospect, I should have realize this was going to be a tough one and planned my day slightly better but, we've managed.  And I'm clearing my calendar tomorrow evening (night before funeral, last year).

So, Tom, find some awareness of how things used to be because your history with Andrea probably has something to do with why today is a hard one.  Valentine's Day, whether y'all did anything for each other or not, may be heightening your awareness of being a single parent.  Stop dragging your kids around when they don't feel good.  Stop filming them when they don't feel good.  And find some self reflection, figure out your shit, and help your kids figure out theirs.

• Love 36

23 minutes ago, OyHiOh said:

My body "shut down" at about 1pm mountain time; I got cold, shaky, emotionally numb - and two hours later, I remembered.  At 1pm a year ago today, I was sitting in a hotel conference room planning Mr Oy's funeral with my rabbi, and all of my in laws. 

:hug:

I'm so sorry it blindsided you.

For all that I hate getting Yahrzeit notices in the mail, I'm glad my relatives were buried by a funeral home that sends them out a few weeks before the day.

I think about the people we've lost daily, in so many ways. And I tell myself that a year (in either calendar) is an arbitrary amount of time. I don't observe any Jewish rituals any more, and I never lit Yahrzeit candles. But I still do appreciate those notices, because they help to remind me that feelings may be about to wash over me.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 16

3 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom did the live dinner. Kids were pretty quiet and It was obvious they didn’t feel good still, Even though he said they were pretty much over the stomach bug.

WTF is wrong with him?? Seriously if he wants to be a dickhead and film lives he can do it without dragging in his sick kids. God what an arsehole. I just do not understand how he can prioritise the sound of his own voice on the internet over taking care of his own kids. As to his harridan fan club - get lives, and stop enabling this moron. Sheesh. You want to help his kids? Turn off, stop sending stuff and hopefully Tom will have to start working again. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, OyHiOh said:

So I'm having a rough day too.  Only I know exactly, precisely why I'm having a tough time (it took a bit to figure out because the body remembers even when the mind does not).  My body "shut down" at about 1pm mountain time; I got cold, shaky, emotionally numb - and two hours later, I remembered.  At 1pm a year ago today, I was sitting in a hotel conference room planning Mr Oy's funeral with my rabbi, and all of my in laws.  I have never felt so alone as I did that day.  If I have to plan a funeral for a partner ever again, I will make sure there is someone in the room to support "me."  In retrospect, I should have realize this was going to be a tough one and planned my day slightly better but, we've managed.  And I'm clearing my calendar tomorrow evening (night before funeral, last year).

So, Tom, find some awareness of how things used to be because your history with Andrea probably has something to do with why today is a hard one.  Valentine's Day, whether y'all did anything for each other or not, may be heightening your awareness of being a single parent.  Stop dragging your kids around when they don't feel good.  Stop filming them when they don't feel good.  And find some self reflection, figure out your shit, and help your kids figure out theirs.

My heart is with you. Some dates are so heavily laden with memories and emotion.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 6

7 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

So much praise for what a good mommy and Christian woman Andrea  was. Just the best. Nobody compares to her and how smart she was.

Andrea's fan club is just as fanatic as his, so I wonder if he is trying to win some of them over to adoring him. Her fans will find justifications and excuses for anything so I can see him wanting them on his side. 

8 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Andrea either didn't understand (or didn't want to acknowledge - I suspect the latter) that the critical thinking and research skills she claims to be applying don't work for proven facts.

She sure as hell wasn't open minded when it came to anything that didn't already support what she believed! I do think she searched out the most insane conspiracy theories because she liked rejecting anything viewed as normal or mainstream. Much like Tom she seemed to be really arrogant in thinking she knew better than everyone else. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

The dinner live stream, sick kids and boring Tom. Skipped around and noticed poor little Sophia was sick and got no comfort from her father! Not even a snuggle or kind word. He served pizza breadsticks and milk for kids who have the stomach bug, ugh get a grip Tom.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2

I watched it too - It was just sad.  You could tell nobody wanted to be on there - Poor Sophia was so sick looking and him telling her to just go to the bathroom was so sad.  He also kept saying PUKE over and over - maybe that just struck a nerve with me - just sounded so gross.  Sophia finally went over to the chair and fell asleep there.  He better not have gotten her out to go to the stupid grocery store for them to buy shit candy.  He had the pizza just laying on that table with nothing under it, and I guess someone on the feel mentioned it - ha!  Of course it's right where Hanna peed on the table last time....I knew that's why that person was asking that!  ?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, SIngingforsupper said:

The dinner live stream, sick kids and boring Tom. Skipped around and noticed poor little Sophia was sick and got no comfort from her father! Not even a snuggle or kind word. He served pizza breadsticks and milk for kids who have the stomach bug, ugh get a grip Tom.

I bet they all were getting sick again after that meal!  Pizza? Grease, tomato sauce, and cheese/pepperoni?  Milk that can give you diarrhea!  Give them BLAND foods!! Toast with no butter, rice, jello, etc. I suppose if he had a pediatrician they would be advising him of what to do but he knows it all and refuses any outside help. 

He does whatever is easiest. It's easier just to give the kids the food they usually eat. It's easier to put the baby to sleep in just a diaper becasue in case she wets herself or leaks there is less to change, It's easier to play on people's emotions and expect donations than to step up and figure out on your own how to take care of your kids. He could go on government assistance but they only pay for NECESSITIES, food and clothing, and shelter. They don't help pay for everything. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, OyHiOh said:

For some reason the 5 month mark knocked me for a loop. Don't know why. Now I'm coming up on the 6 month mark and it's just all fucked up. 

Sending you love, light and hugs today. 

• Love 18

I see there is a new livestream from Tom an hour ago. He streamed their valentine party and package opening. I haven’t watched it yet. 

• Thank You 1

Watched some of the Valentines live stream. Asher didn't want to be on camera but was made to open a parcel by Tom ?

He really needs to watch what the kids are wearing when on camera, Eden had on a quite revealing dress that was snug, the sort of thing that really needs a top underneath it, there's so many peados on Youtube that it worries me, especially when his address can be found so easily :(

Claudia was being bratty and ungrateful again, she was not happy that Sophia got gifted a big teddy bear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6
  • WTF 1

33 minutes ago, Sloth said:

Watched some of the Valentines live stream. Asher didn't want to be on camera but was made to open a parcel by Tom ?

He really needs to watch what the kids are wearing when on camera, Eden had on a quite revealing dress that was snug, the sort of thing that really needs a top underneath it, there's so many peados on Youtube that it worries me, especially when his address can be found so easily :(

Claudia was being bratty and ungrateful again, she was not happy that Sophia got gifted a big teddy bear.

Sloth-Yeah I watched it finally too and I agree. 

Tom got stuff from Walmart for the kids to give each other at their family valentine party like plastic lips candy and cabby patties and slinkies and etc.(The party with Bethany is on Tuesday he said). 

He mentioned that if anyone wanted to send them anything to send things that wouldn’t take up so much room. That everyone had been so very generous to them. He said there are so many packages To open they just Can’t keep everything because they don’t have the room or need For everything. He said they love everything but there’s just too many things. He said they are a minimalist Family and they just Can’t keep everything. He said they have a big family and a tiny house and they are always careful what they bring into the house. He said they wouldn’t throw away what they didn’t keep, they would donate it. He said They love Getting things but please send small things like candy, snacks Or Drawings.  (One viewer Said she’d like to send money when she gets her settlement.) Someone commented she should keep her money as Tom wouldn’t want them To sacrifice themselves to send money to his Family. She said she felt like she needed to send them some Money. (probably money is what he’d rather have than any of the other stuff they send). 

Someone commented on how nice Edens dress looked that she was wearing but thought it would look better with a sweater. (It was more of a halter top summer dress and looked a little loose in the top area.  To be honest it did look a little sheer to be wearing without something on underneath like a slip or a sweater over It-at least online in a video. She did have tights on under It though Thank goodness). Someone else Commented let them wear what they want and stop picking on them. 

They opened gifts from the viewers. There were clothes and toys and hoardes Of snacks and candy. Like a lot! Oh, and money. Tom said of all the kids Eden gets the most mail. 

Someone was concerned for Hannah that she might be sick because she fell asleep under the table on the floor. They were concerned she was pale and wondering if she had been drinking enough. Tom said she had been running a fever but wasn’t now and hadn’t puked. His minions jumped on the woman for being concerned.  Tom said everyone kept saying how pale they were but they were fine. 

There were two people who might have been trolls who were chatting back and forth about the family but people were ignoring them. 

Tom told Asher to open one of the gifts because he was off camera and didn’t want to, but Tom told him he had to. Hannah started coughing and sounded really croupy. Tom said she was fine. 

Someone waited the whole livestream for them to open her gift and they said they would and then they forgot and signed off before she could finish telling them they forgot.  

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, Sloth said:

The "dress" worn by Eden was quite shocking.  Seriously, it appeared to be a slip.  It had a halter top with a very low backless back and everytime she stood I cringed for her.  The fabric was slinky and clingy and I really think it was either a slip or a neglige. She is a beautiful child but is chubby with a big belly and nipples.  She needs a bra, although I don't think you can wear one with a halter top.  Also, the dress is a pale pink and against Eden's pale skin, it made the whole effect rather unfortunate looking.

Someone gifted her a tie-dye sweatshirt, which she did put on over the dress.

Tom's new camera really showcased the beatup kitchen.  The cupboards are terribly scratched and some drawer fronts are just hanging there.  The kitchen floor has chunks of tile missing and peeling.  The floor was filthy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, louannems said:

The "dress" worn by Eden was quite shocking.  Seriously, it appeared to be a slip.  It had a halter top with a very low backless back and everytime she stood I cringed for her.  The fabric was slinky and clingy and I really think it was either a slip or a neglige. She is a beautiful child but is chubby with a big belly and nipples.  She needs a bra, although I don't think you can wear one with a halter top.  Also, the dress is a pale pink and against Eden's pale skin, it made the whole effect rather unfortunate looking.

Tom's new camera really showcased the beatup kitchen.  The cupboards are terribly scratched and some drawer fronts are just hanging there.  The kitchen floor has chunks of tile missing and peeling.  The floor was filthy.

Honestly I’m wary of commenting on girls’ and women’s looks.

It’s true that young people may not understand how certain outfits make them look, and some clothes, especially for girls, overly sexualize them. But I hate when people sexualize young girls, and as a society we have to do a better job of just allowing girls to dress as they wish. She’s only 10 for fuck’s sake. Let her wear what she wants. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, louannems said:

Ikr, ain't they all worried about dressing modestly? So why wearing something so tight and revealing,  it didn't look good at all, it showed her apple shape and tummy. Dress modestly isn't like that!

4 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Honestly I’m wary of commenting on girls’ and women’s looks.

It’s true that young people may not understand how certain outfits make them look, and some clothes, especially for girls, overly sexualize them. But I hate when people sexualize young girls, and as a society we have to do a better job of just allowing girls to dress as they wish. She’s only 10 for fuck’s sake. Let her wear what she wants. 

I agree with you, but... when you are being exposed to the world through YouTube and with very serious sick people out there,  maybe it's not a good idea to wear very revealing things that might show too much, even for a young girl... I mean mostly for a young girl... and their address is public, everybody knows their doors are open... I would be frightened  by all that scenario... the possibility of someone breaking in...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, louannems said:

She is a beautiful child but is chubby with a big belly and nipples.  She needs a bra, although I don't think you can wear one with a halter top.  Also, the dress is a pale pink and against Eden's pale skin, it made the whole effect rather unfortunate looking.

WTF! You are talking about a CHILD! This is really disturbing. 

7 minutes ago, Tekas_76 said:

t didn't look good at all, it showed her apple shape and tummy.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you people?! THIS IS A CHILD!!

11 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Someone waited the whole livestream for them to open her gift and they said they would and then they forgot and signed off before she could finish telling them they forgot.  

All these people sending gifts and wanting to watch the gifts be opened by the kids are just creepy. These poor kids have been put up for public entertainment by their parents and all these people feel like they are "owed" watching them open gifts they sent. I can never understand why people send gifts to children who they only know through watching them on YouTube, It is almost like people get off on seeing their gifts being opened or having the Youtube creator acknowledge that they sent a gift. It is a very unhealthy trend. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Thomas, Asher, Judah and sometimes Eden and Justus really don't care about the gifts. Kind hearted or crazy gift givers are not seeing any excitement from kids. The little girls and Solomon still enjoy it sometimes. To me its clear they don't really care anymore. STOP sending gifts they are not appreciated. Whoops, candy is appreciated so Tom doesn't have to buy snacks! He is an ass.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Seriously, people!   Leave the kids alone for the reasons already stated.  

26 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

All these people sending gifts and wanting to watch the gifts be opened by the kids are just creepy. These poor kids have been put up for public entertainment by their parents and all these people feel like they are "owed" watching them open gifts they sent. I can never understand why people send gifts to children who they only know through watching them on YouTube, It is almost like people get off on seeing their gifts being opened or having the Youtube creator acknowledge that they sent a gift. It is a very unhealthy trend.  

This.  It is very strange behavior indeed.  And I do not understand why any parent puts their children on public display and encourages them to accept gifts from strangers.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1

I agree that comments on kids' looks is not cool but we are worried about the kids and this unrealistic exposure of their lives to complete strangers so there are bound to be some comments of concern. I agree on Eden's dress. If she were my kid I'd say put on a sweater or something to cover and teach her modesty and why. A lot of comments from their you tubers are how beautiful she is and she may be responding in her dress and actions. I wish she had someone to guide her through puberty and help her understand that not all attention is coming from people with good intentions. There are crazies out there. I'm amazed how well all the kids sit for so long. Tom grabbed a snack but none of the kids did but Claudia and you could tell she knew not to open it. I wonder What The rules are for food. They sure eat mostly junk. And poor Hannah whining and coughing and Tom doesn't even look her way until she's asleep under the table on the dirty floor. He really must crave the attention and loves the money to put his kids on display like this.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 8

9 minutes ago, Grandma D said:

I agree that comments on kids' looks is not cool but we are worried about the kids and this unrealistic exposure of their lives to complete strangers so there are bound to be some comments of concern. I agree on Eden's dress. If she were my kid I'd say put on a sweater or something to cover and teach her modesty and why.

People can express concerns for what the Mills parents have done for to these children without fucking fat shaming a CHILD and saying super icky things. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic