IGNORED

Alabama real estate agent fired for racist dog whistle ad

47of74

Another racist got his ass fired 

A real estate agent was fired after posting an advertisement encouraging people to use his home selling services if they were upset after the Montgomery election when the voters elected an African American to be mayor.

"Hey Montgomery, Don't Like The Election Results?? CALL ME!! Let's SELL That Home While The Market Is HOT!," the Facebook advertisement with an eXp Realty logo said.

The dog-whistle advertisement with Craig Schaid posing in it was posted after Steven Reed was elected Tuesday night to lead the city of Montgomery, which has a majority black population but never has had an African American in its highest office.

Cynthia Novak, eXP vice president of marketing and communications, told the Advertiser in an e-mail that the company was not aware of the advertisement before it was posted and fired Schaid after learning of it.

Hope he enjoys unemployment 

Edited by 47of74
Apple how the fuck could autocorrect dog to dig?
  • Upvote 8

Wow.  Somebody in my state actually fired a racist asshole?  Good for them.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

On 10/11/2019 at 12:48 PM, 47of74 said:

"Hey Montgomery, Don't Like The Election Results?? CALL ME!! Let's SELL That Home While The Market Is HOT!," the Facebook advertisement with an eXp Realty logo said.

I wouldn't call that a dog whistle. That's just blatant mid-20th-century white flight racist shit.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2