IGNORED

Created to be HIS! Has posted some gems recently...

Dev83

I don't think we talk about her nearly enough on this board - she be carazy.

krislee31.blogspot.com/

She seems to be getting more and more extreme. I really feel bad for her baby - she has been reading To Train Up a Child. She does not believe in divorce, even in the case of abuse, violence and infidelity. Good times.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you follow the links on the right hand side to her "family blog" you can read their bios. Her husband's cracked me up:

On the side I am a MMA fighter (cage fighter) with an semi-pro record of 3 wins with 0 loses (thanks to my Lord).

Christlike, no?

Her husband, Grant is a preacher *and* a cage fighter? Interesting combo.

Ugh *shudder*. We bought our house from a divorced couple. He was an MMA fighter. There were no doors on any room in the house - he'd kicked them all down.

I have a knee-jerk reaction to MMA fighters. The image of our house with NO INTERIOR DOORS has stuck with me for the over ten years we've lived here.

From Grant's bio:

"I am 30 years old and a God called evangalist and preacher."

He's called to be it, yet he can't even spell it??

"I have a beautiful, Goldy wife, Kristen"

HE CAN'T TYPE GODLY, EITHER! LOL! Kristen is just "goldy" instead.

Is he a street preacher? He kind of sounds like a street preacher. Street preachers--annoying people for the Lord.

From Grant's bio:

Is he a street preacher? He kind of sounds like a street preacher. Street preachers--annoying people for the Lord.

Doesn't it seem like they are going to be awesome at homeschooling their children? I mean, this is just an obvious endorsement for homeschooling.

Her movie recommendations are so facile and dumb that it hurts.

krislee31.blogspot.com/2011/09/movie-recommendations-09062011.html

P.S. I know it's not spelled the same way, but here is what "Goldy" makes me think of:

goldiehawn.jpg

A beautiful GOLDY wife

Guest Anonymous
From Grant's bio:

I think his other career as a cage fighter has impacted his cognitive abilities.

Goldy Wife and the Three Cage Fighters?

Wasn't there someone we've discussed before who thought that cagefighting was like the ultimate manly activity that all good Christian men should enjoy?

I think his other career as a cage fighter has impacted his cognitive abilities.

It certainly looks like it. How can anyone be a preacher and a cage fighter? They seem mutually exclusive.

It certainly looks like it. How can anyone be a preacher and a cage fighter? They seem mutually exclusive.

That is what we thought about Christianity and Judaism until Lina and TT showed us the error of our ways. With Fundyism and self-delusion, anything is possbile.

He is beating the shite out of people for Jesus!

Also, I normally do not comment on the appearance of children, but doesn't her son seem underweight? Or am I just used to seeing really chubby babies? I have to wonder if "sleep training" (aka not feeding on demand) has caused a failure to thrive of sorts? Totally random speculation, but i really bugs me.

You should check out her post entitled "Harry Potter and Jesus." She didn't realize that The Onion was a parody site and posted several quotes from one of their articles to prove Harry Potter's evilness, including the gem: "Harry is an absolute godsend to our cause," said High Priest Egan of the First Church of Satan in Salem, MA. "An organization like ours thrives on new blood (no pun intended) and we've had more applicants than we can handle lately. And, of course, practically all of them are virgins, which is gravy."

Oh God Almighty, what is it with these people from Quiverfull or Vision Forum? why are they so anti-woman and why are the women in that group even happy to be part of it? Do they believe all women should be married and have multiple babies and accept their husbands every command? They really think that being a godly woman is to be submissive and protecting daughters from giving 'away pieces of their heart'

What about the godly women who were/never married and led countries/armies; Deborah the Judge, Hulda the Prophetess, the Virgin Mary, Joan of Arc, Queen Elizabeth and Catherine the Great?

I'm sorry for my bursting frustration, that's kinda of my nature. But I think it is so humiliating about them denying their own thoughts and dreams.

Also, I normally do not comment on the appearance of children, but doesn't her son seem underweight? Or am I just used to seeing really chubby babies? I have to wonder if "sleep training" (aka not feeding on demand) has caused a failure to thrive of sorts? Totally random speculation, but i really bugs me.

I definitely noticed that too and failure to thrive came to mind.

I definitely noticed that too and failure to thrive came to mind.

I just saw more recent photos of him and he looks fine. He just doesn't have chubby arms and legs. He looks very alert and bright eyed. Cute little baby.

I just saw more recent photos of him and he looks fine. He just doesn't have chubby arms and legs. He looks very alert and bright eyed. Cute little baby.

OK good. Not a parent, and all babies in our family are chunksters, so it just stood out to me.

Love her comment policy: you may state your opinion on a post "firmly" but if your comment has an "argumentative spirit" it will be deleted. :think:

You should check out her post entitled "Harry Potter and Jesus." She didn't realize that The Onion was a parody site and posted several quotes from one of their articles to prove Harry Potter's evilness, including the gem: "Harry is an absolute godsend to our cause," said High Priest Egan of the First Church of Satan in Salem, MA. "An organization like ours thrives on new blood (no pun intended) and we've had more applicants than we can handle lately. And, of course, practically all of them are virgins, which is gravy."

Lmao yes.

"At this occult school, Harry Potter learns how to use witchcraft. He also learns a new vocabulary, including words such as "Azkaban", "Circe", "Draco", "Erised", "Hermes", and "Slytherin" - all of which are names of real devils or demons. Another red flag."
Seriously, some of those are words for evil people or evil things in the book. Slytherin is evil, so naturally it has a name with an evil sense. You know, the word Satan can be found in the Bible. It doesn't mean the Bible is worshiping Satan. :roll:

Did you know that since 1995, open applicants to Satan worship have increased from around 100,000 to 20 MILLIONS children and young adults?! We are at war, friends.
What's her source for this? :shock:

The SATAN SCHOOLS, of course! Didn't you know we keep our stats online?

Seriously (heh), though, the first clue that a person knows nothing about Satanism/the occult is when they refer to Satanism as one specific tradition or religion. The infighting among Satanic groups is LEGENDARY, then you have the theistic Satanists and the nontheistic ones, the people who go with Church of Satan and the fairly highbrow folks who join the Temple of Set (assuming they can get through the application process), and let's not even get into the infighting among the rest of the Western Mystery Tradition set......

Archived