IGNORED

Carlin & Evan 4: In Case Anyone Forgot, Carlin Is ENGAGED Y'all

HerNameIsBuffy

I find it weird that none of the 3 boutique owners posted about the new items. Bad business decisions. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Carlin followed the bachelor 

C205B209-1E4B-4E9E-950F-C8D9A34745BE.jpeg

Is he the virgin one?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TeaELSee said:

Is he the virgin one?

Yep. Although I think at this point he already lost it to Cassie. From what I vaguely recall he didn’t specify he was waiting till marriage, just until he fell in love. Not sure though

anyway, I think Carlin already unfollowed him ?

• Haha 3

Carlin is still engaged? I feel like they have been engaged for years. Don’t fundies normally marry within three or four months of getting engaged? 

I haven’t kept up with this thread so I have no idea what batessistersboutique is about but it reminds me of my sister wife’s closet from Siste Wives. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, socalrules said:

Carlin is still engaged? I feel like they have been engaged for years. Don’t fundies normally marry within three or four months of getting engaged? 

I haven’t kept up with this thread so I have no idea what batessistersboutique is about but it reminds me of my sister wife’s closet from Siste Wives. 

Yes. They got engaged in mid to late September. The wedding is scheduled for May 25th. That puts their engagement at around 8 months. They haven’t mentioned any reasons for the longer engagement, but I’m guessing there was a combination of factors that might have decided that date for them. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a compromise Kelly and Gil came up with for some reason - for example, if they didn’t want to lose yet another free laborer so soon after Josie then maybe they offered Carlin a nicer wedding or a bit of dancing at the reception in return for a longer engagement.* 

*Pure speculation.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Yes. They got engaged in mid to late September. The wedding is scheduled for May 25th. That puts their engagement at around 8 months. They haven’t mentioned any reasons for the longer engagement, but I’m guessing there was a combination of factors that might have decided that date for them. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a compromise Kelly and Gil came up with for some reason - for example, if they didn’t want to lose yet another free laborer so soon after Josie then maybe they offered Carlin a nicer wedding or a bit of dancing at the reception in return for a longer engagement.* 

*Pure speculation.

That's my guess too while Kelly or Gil got to work on Michael and/or Tori to convince one of them to comeback home and raised their kids. Or maybe just got to work on Michael to convince her to come home, she'll be around family, while she goes to college for a nursing degree. Somehow it worked and they celebrated being able to shove everything onto Michael. Then Tori heard Michael was moving back and decided immediately they were moving back home so Aunt Michael could raise spend more time with her newest nephew and she could go back to doing nothing and complaining about everything. 

• Upvote 1

I'd like to point out that there are only 22 days left for Carlin (or Evan) to have an an epic mascara-streaming bridezilla hissy fit meltdown.

Over something super petty. Like style of  mason jar glassware to be used at the reception.  Or not enough blurriness in her photos.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12

I really wish they were livestreaming the wedding so we could all obsess collectively over this blessed event. 

• Upvote 15

creepy ass Carlin/Even picture. 

as for the wedding I actually think Carlin might be done with her liberty degree by the wedding. 

• Disgust 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

creepy ass Carlin/Even picture. 

as for the wedding I actually think Carlin might be done with her liberty degree by the wedding. 

This was also posted the day of Josie's baby shower lol.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I'd like to point out that there are only 22 days left for Carlin (or Evan) to have an an epic mascara-streaming bridezilla hissy fit meltdown.

Over something super petty. Like style of  mason jar glassware to be used at the reception.  Or not enough blurriness in her photos.

TARYN IF MY PHOTOS DON'T LOOK LIKE STILLS OF "VERIFIED BIGFOOT FOOTAGE" I SWEAR TO GOLLY GEE I WILL DESTROY YOUR BLOODLINE

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 19

anyone else get the feeling Evan is only with Carlin for the fame? he's always going on and on about the material things she gives him. but you don't really hear him talking about what he loves about her as a person. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

anyone else get the feeling Evan is only with Carlin for the fame? he's always going on and on about the material things she gives him. but you don't really hear him talking about what he loves about her as a person. 

I know it's a fashion thing but I don't understand plaid shirts with striped ties.  Just looks wrong to me.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Why the hell is he looking sideways? Stampede of elephants going by or something?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 30

5 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Why the hell is he looking sideways? Stampede of elephants going by or something?

Trying to look broody and mysterious. Actually looks like he needs to go number 2 and he can't find a proper bathroom

• Haha 20

13 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

anyone else get the feeling Evan is only with Carlin for the fame? he's always going on and on about the material things she gives him.

To be fair, maybe his love language is gifts. I hope he's meeting her needs, anyway!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I was convinced that he wouldn’t marry her. Obviously I underestimated Evan (not sure if this is a positive thing in this matter). Having a really long engagement and enjoying all the fame but chicken out when shit gets real- that was seriously what I believed he would do. I do think he has a crush on her but right now, no one can convince me that he isn’t much more into himself, himself, fame and himself.

But they are young. They have lots of time to grow and develop together and hopefully they will both feel loved, supported and accepted by their partner along the way. (And hopefully- when they have children they will be raised with dotting love and respect and presented with more possibilities and education.)

I will admit I am really disappointed that we didn't get any big bride/groomzilla drama up to now. Apart from Lawson they have the most potential in my eyes. 

• Upvote 4

Carlin has jumped on the thrive market bandwagon. see her IG stories for her shilling it. 

does anyone else think Evan's oldest sister (Maegan with the intense eyebrows lol) looks kind of like Michelle Duggar? with the pointed chin, fluffed out curls, and straightened bangs? haha

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

does anyone else think Evan's oldest sister (Maegan with the intense eyebrows lol) looks kind of like Michelle Duggar? with the pointed chin, fluffed out curls, and straightened bangs? haha

a little I can't help but feel a bit bad for that woman. I mean she's almost forty never married well most of her siblings are married or in a relationship. the only other one who isn't is her almost 27 year old sister. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

a little I can't help but feel a bit bad for that woman. I mean she's almost forty never married well most of her siblings are married or in a relationship. the only other one who isn't is her almost 27 year old sister. 

Is that the one that Evan was jokingly trying to sell to the men of the world on Instagram on her birthday? 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic