IGNORED

Lori Alexander 57: The Wisdom and the Folly

2 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Romaine lettuce? Lol. Maybe she didn't get the memo about e. Coli.

I don't wish illness on anybody, but if someone deserved to "celebrate" a family holiday on the toilet, diarrhea and vomiting at the same time, it's someone like Lori. Her family can enjoy the holiday in peace and bonus point, she won't be able to post for a day or 2.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Romaine lettuce? Lol. Maybe she didn't get the memo about e. Coli.

I will fear no evil, for black salve and green tea art with me.

50 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

I don't wish illness on anybody, but if someone deserved to "celebrate" a family holiday on the toilet, diarrhea and vomiting at the same time, it's someone like Lori. Her family can enjoy the holiday in peace and bonus point, she won't be able to post for a day or 2.

Speaking of which...this has been on her FB page since yesterday, without immediate employment of the delete finger, and no further input from The Godly Mentor since yesterday. You don't suppose...?  

123123-1.jpg

123123-2.jpg

123123-3.jpg

49 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

God I hate that bitch. 

Language, please! I'm proudly calling myself a "bitch", so please don't take my name in vain. :D

P.S.: I've been sitting on that lame joke for ages, so just carry on?

Lori said in her IG story that her big salads DO include Romaine but it is safe because she bought it at her health food store and it is grown on local farms. 

The last article I read stated that the CDC has said NO Romaine is safe and it should all be avoided at this time. 

But Lori triple washed hers so she (and her guests) should be fine. ?

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

Lori said in her IG story that her big salads DO include Romaine but it is safe because she bought it at her health food store and it is grown on local farms. 

The last article I read stated that the CDC has said NO Romaine is safe and it should all be avoided at this time. 

But Lori triple washed hers so she (and her guest) should be fine. ?

I wondered about this.  The problem isn't, I assume, inherently in the romaine itself but in some unhygienic practices at one of the big farms where commercial romaine is grown.  So locally grown (not a giant company) romaine should be no more dangerous now than at any other time, no?

If I had romaine in my own garden, or it was at my local farmer's market, grown on a small scale by a neighbor, I would still consume it.  Unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Little late to the ho meeting but I think that's because I'm only half ho. I stay home with my kids and homeschool them. So I'm a good virtuous woman ?? On the other hand, I'm a gigantic ho for whoring myself out trying to become a published author. Of fantasy! Bad pandora!

3 hours ago, samurai_sarah said:

Language, please! I'm proudly calling myself a "bitch", so please don't take my name in vain. :D

P.S.: I've been sitting on that lame joke for ages, so just carry on?

I know...there's bitch then there's bitch. Some idiot called me a bitch not long ago and I asked said idiot if that was supposed to offend me. See, there are bitches who use our bitch powers for good and others who use their bitch power for evil. You and I use our bitch powers for good and Lori the bitch uses her powers for evil!

1 hour ago, church_of_dog said:

I wondered about this.  The problem isn't, I assume, inherently in the romaine itself but in some unhygienic practices at one of the big farms where commercial romaine is grown.  So locally grown (not a giant company) romaine should be no more dangerous now than at any other time, no?

If I had romaine in my own garden, or it was at my local farmer's market, grown on a small scale by a neighbor, I would still consume it.  Unless I'm misunderstanding something.

I think you are right. I would only question Lori's knowledge of where, exactly, her produce came from. I would also question her truthfulness. 

3 hours ago, usmcmom said:

But Lori triple washed hers so she (and her guests) should be fine. ?

Incredible. You can't make this stuff up. Her romaine is godly romaine of course. Romaine the way God intended. The heathens get the e.coli romaine. As far as romaine goes, there will always be a remnant. A remnant God set aside for special people like lori.

Join the club, @feministxtian. Once, when I was ho'ing at my regular job, where I supervise people and regularly tell men what to do, I prevented someone from imperiling the safety of a client. They promptly called me a bitch and I thanked them as being a bitch is a necessary part of my job description.

52 minutes ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

Join the club, @feministxtian. Once, when I was ho'ing at my regular job, where I supervise people and regularly tell men what to do, I prevented someone from imperiling the safety of a client. They promptly called me a bitch and I thanked them as being a bitch is a necessary part of my job description.

Shortly after Mr. Xtian and I got married, his X called me a bitch...I told her, "no I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch and don't you fucking forget it". As of right now, it's taken me over 54 years to perfect being a bitch...I'm pretty fucking good at it. 

9 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Shortly after Mr. Xtian and I got married, his X called me a bitch...I told her, "no I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch and don't you fucking forget it". As of right now, it's taken me over 54 years to perfect being a bitch...I'm pretty fucking good at it. 

I need to work on being a bitch, I think. I know this is not the sort of bitch you're talking about, but there is a member of my extended family who has, over the many years I've known her, become an incredible bitch. She's made a fine art out of it. At least to me; I don't know how she behaves with other people. Sometimes she's subtle, other times she's a sledgehammer, but nothing she says--NOTHING--can be refuted, regardless of whether I know it to be true or not. And woe betide me if I want to talk about something I've done, or something I'm interested in, or someplace I've been. She's done it better, she's learned more about it,  she was there before I was.  It's gotten to the point where I dread family get-togethers. I just sit there and say nothing anymore, there's no point. I just smile and nod, and then get up and go back to the kitchen. Which is where I'm sure she thinks I belong, as I don't work and she does.

Ugh. Can you tell that she was at my house yesterday for Thanksgiving, and that it was not a good day for me? :angry-banghead:

I saw a shirt at Sam's right before Halloween that said "Witches, Please."  I was so tempted to buy it since we all know the true phrase.

On 11/21/2018 at 2:21 PM, KatBonD said:

On Lori's "Good" YouTube post she states, "A popular female preacher wanted to have a debate with me."

Just who is this "popular female preacher," Lori? 

Been gone a few days due to family/holiday celebrations....Just catching up.

I had similar questions/observations as other posters...but one thing I keep coming back to...

Man...Lori looks horrible. Now she did say it was early in the morning and she just got up. I wouldn't want to post a video of me when I first got up. But holy heck, she looks much older.   I know she's had illnesses...but her whole "health" routines, strict eating habits, and ALL THE GREEN TEA in the world hasn't seemed to make much difference.  Even her hair looks brittle.  I think she needs to switch up her "simple health habits" and "woo cures."   Not doing her any favors. 

22 hours ago, refugee said:

It occurs to me that Lori is basically lazy, and she’s using this whole campaign of “all women everywhere should stay home” to justify her own laziness.

Completely agree. I think she tends to use certain scripture to justify her laziness in other ways, too. Case in point, I was watching her "keeping a clean and tidy home" youtube video the other day. In it, she points out that she doesn't have any "knick knacks" because "it's better not to store up your treasures here on earth." Then she follows with her, imo, incredibly spartan looking house tour. I live in a one-bedroom apartment, but I still have sentimental items (knick-knacks, I suppose) that came from my grandmothers and other relatives, heirlooms, photos of the kids in my family, books, etc. I don't really view that as "storing up my treasures," just having reminders of the people and places I love. I'm admittedly not a Biblical scholar, but I don't reckon that that verse was talking about figurines and houseplants. I understand minimalism (which I don't think Lori is doing in her multi-million dollar home), but to pack away or throw away things that you love from the people you love to make it easier to clean seems incredibly sad to me. I'll be surrounded by my tchotchkes that I'm too busy ho-ing around to dust, thanks. 

3 hours ago, Loveday said:

I need to work on being a bitch, I think. I know this is not the sort of bitch you're talking about, but there is a member of my extended family who has, over the many years I've known her, become an incredible bitch. She's made a fine art out of it. At least to me; I don't know how she behaves with other people. Sometimes she's subtle, other times she's a sledgehammer, but nothing she says--NOTHING--can be refuted, regardless of whether I know it to be true or not. And woe betide me if I want to talk about something I've done, or something I'm interested in, or someplace I've been. She's done it better, she's learned more about it,  she was there before I was.  It's gotten to the point where I dread family get-togethers. I just sit there and say nothing anymore, there's no point. I just smile and nod, and then get up and go back to the kitchen. Which is where I'm sure she thinks I belong, as I don't work and she does.

Ugh. Can you tell that she was at my house yesterday for Thanksgiving, and that it was not a good day for me? :angry-banghead:

The kind of bitch I'm talking about and I think others are talking about is the type that takes no shit from nobody. It's standing up for yourself, not letting anyone push you around. It's having a backbone and not being afraid to use it. 

Another example of bitch: Mr. Xtian's X came to my house and started an argument with me. I calmly told her she needed to leave my house as nobody was allowed to speak to me that way in my own home. She refused (cuz she's an asshole) and I firmly told her she could either leave right then or I would bodily throw her out of my house and opening the door was optional. She kept going until I stood up. Then she left my house. That's being a bitch. 

The person in your family is not a bitch, she's an asshole. She might be related to the mother. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived