IGNORED

M Is for Mama 2: Quiverfull/Pinterest

Coconut Flan

The more I think about this, the attention she gets obviously outweighs the angst and discomfort produced from the negative comments. She’s an attention seeker, both the positive and the negative. I wonder if her husband has her on ignore?

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2019 at 2:08 PM, SuperNova said:

I don't think anyone here believes that you're bragging when you praise your children. However, you're known as Braggie because of your incessant posts about your house, your furniture, your clothing, your "Anthro", and how much you've paid for it all. 

And her fitness level. Those were the things people were referring to when they said she was humble bragging. Not the posts praising her children.

5 hours ago, MomKB said:

And her fitness level. Those were the things people were referring to when they said she was humble bragging. Not the posts praising her children.

Oh goodness, Braggie. Is there no end? She once again shoved it off onto her children. IT’S YOU, BRAGGIE! Not your kids. ??

Braggie claims she was stung by a SCORPION on her 40 week pregnant belly today. Shouldn’t she go to the dr and check in? I’ve never been stung by a scorpion but getting stung while 40 weeks pregnant doesn’t sound very good. Is it any worse than a bee sting? I always thought their stings were worse than bee stings. 

34 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Braggie claims she was stung by a SCORPION on her 40 week pregnant belly today. Shouldn’t she go to the dr and check in? I’ve never been stung by a scorpion but getting stung while 40 weeks pregnant doesn’t sound very good. Is it any worse than a bee sting? I always thought their stings were worse than bee stings. 

Eh. They are super painful but not dangerous. Atleast the ones here.  They roam everywhere here, lol. 

2 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Eh. They are super painful but not dangerous. Atleast the ones here.  They roam everywhere here, lol. 

I’m a huge baby when it comes to large stinging/biting bugs. I would run away screaming if I saw one. 

38 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m a huge baby when it comes to large stinging/biting bugs. I would run away screaming if I saw one. 

They are part of the landscape in most parts of Texas. I've never been stung but I did wake up one night to find one walking across my pillow next to my face. ?

5 hours ago, EowynW said:

They are part of the landscape in most parts of Texas. I've never been stung but I did wake up one night to find one walking across my pillow next to my face. ?

No matter how cold, dark, endless winter gets, I will NEVER AGAIN dream about moving to Texas. Viva the endless winter!

5 hours ago, EowynW said:

Oh no no no. NO.

8 hours ago, EowynW said:

grafik.png

Out west where I grew up,  they're really bad. They come in looking for water in the summer. We would take black light flash lights and look for them in the dark. They glow under the light. 

55 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Out west where I grew up,  they're really bad. They come in looking for water in the summer. We would take black light flash lights and look for them in the dark. They glow under the light. 

How has there not been a horror movie made about scorpions? 

21 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Abbie was stung by the rarely seen but much feared Vintage Anthro Scorpion. Their organic stings are known to have healing properties and they can only be found hiding stacks of old rugs so that's why you've never heard about them. 

Did she keep anything from honor? Seems like the new baby is getting all new stuff. God forbid one of braggie's kids wear hand me downs.

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How has there not been a horror movie made about scorpions? 

There have been some. But they've all been cheesy and grade B. ? 

My Mom told me when they were kids, they had their yard around the house sprayed for bugs. And it drove scorpions in the house. They killed atleast 60 scorpions inside that summer, and at night, they would walk across the ceiling and drop down. She said they made weird sounds & you could hear them them in the dark.

Welcome to Texas. ?

25 minutes ago, EowynW said:

There have been some. But they've all been cheesy and grade B. ? 

My Mom told me when they were kids, they had their yard around the house sprayed for bugs. And it drove scorpions in the house. They killed atleast 60 scorpions inside that summer, and at night, they would walk across the ceiling and drop down. She said they made weird sounds & you could hear them them in the dark.

Welcome to Texas. ?

Welp I’m never visiting Texas. 

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

and at night, they would walk across the ceiling and drop down. 

ok, until now, spiders were my only out-of-control phobia.  now i have scorpions.....

They used to drop out of the AC vents in ZeebaHubby's childhood home.  I was terrified of them; they were the same color as the floor in the main part of the house and I was always afraid I would step on one.

My MIL got stung so many times she eventually developed a sensitivity to them.  She would go all numb around the mouth and extremities.  We were relieved when they finally moved away from East Texas.

Ignorant Braggie is blabbing on and on about abortion in her latest post. And here I thought she couldn’t get any worse. Silly me!

People that constantly protest abortion like Braggie Abbie (and even Jessa) "talk the talk" but they need to "walk the walk". Of course, Braggie, of all people, would write a condescending anti-abortion post... If someone is going to shame women that have abortions (and/or use birth control) then I want to see that they either permanently adopt a child or permanently commit to financially supporting that child, for a mom, until that child turns 18.

Gosnell was able to thrive because of the limitations placed on women to have abortions and I can't understand why anti-abortionists refuse to acknowledge that.

There are many children, in the US and abroad, that are in need of a home. Why are Quiverfull anti-abortionists continuing to have their own children instead of adopting these children?

Poor Braggie got some pushback last night from her ignorant anti-choice post so she needed to soak in her big bath tub. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for her. 

I though hugely pregnant women (beyond a certain week) weren't supposed to soak in a hot bath?

And at 40 weeks how on earth did she haul herself in and out?

She just wrote that "I genuinely believe that any healthcare provider who tells a mother that she will die if they do not *abort* her baby is not being honest. There are simply no instances in which the child could not also be delivered and given a chance at life at well."

Wut. 

ETA: So far, there are two people who are claiming to foster. There's also a whole bunch of women talking about providing meals right after a placement or when a single mother gives birth--which is wonderful, but also where are you when the honeymoon period is over and the shit hits the fan? Also one woman saying she supports single mothers because her realtor is a single mother. Not enough eye rolls in the world. 

8 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

She just wrote that "I genuinely believe that any healthcare provider who tells a mother that she will die if they do not *abort* her baby is not being honest. There are simply no instances in which the child could not also be delivered and given a chance at life at well."

Wut. 

She’s an idiot fundie who believes what she wants to believe. Just like so many other idiot fundies. Their stupidity hurts my head. 

20 hours ago, zeebaneighba said:

They used to drop out of the AC vents in ZeebaHubby's childhood home.  I was terrified of them; they were the same color as the floor in the main part of the house and I was always afraid I would step on one.

My MIL got stung so many times she eventually developed a sensitivity to them.  She would go all numb around the mouth and extremities.  We were relieved when they finally moved away from East Texas.

My Mom has a story about how, on the very first morning after moving to Texas, she woke up to her dog barking furiously at random tile of linoleum on her kitchen floor. Not having her glasses on, she got down on her hands and knees to see what he was barking at - only to come face to face with a Texas scorpion. Needless to say that was the very last time she did that, or walk around the apartment without her glasses on ?

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived