IGNORED

Satan did it - a ministry from prison

Buzzard

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for that "no weapon can form against me" crap! I'm sure he will now become some form of a martyr in his own mind and in 15 years when his number is up we can hear all about how he's innocent/changed/crazy... whatever.

Guest Anonymous

I don't understand enough about the death penalty - why do you say 'in fifteen years' - will there be appeals for that long before it happens?

He seems pretty disassociated from life already so I imagine he'll be in denial until then.

Would love to hear his fiancee, Sharon's response to all this. The relationship started after he was incarcerated didn't it?

I don't understand enough about the death penalty - why do you say 'in fifteen years' - will there be appeals for that long before it happens?

He seems pretty disassociated from life already so I imagine he'll be in denial until then.

Would love to hear his fiancee, Sharon's response to all this. The relationship started after he was incarcerated didn't it?

The average stay on death row is 15 years. Georgia is executing people convicted in 1993... it takes a LONG time!

His latest "sermon" is up. It saddens me that its not a new one but a tweaked old one. I still see the self centered coming through, though...

I thought about my daughter and imagined her passing on this material to her children.

Dude, you just found out you had this kid and were pissed that she wasnt willing to be a pawn at your trial. She's not going to be driving down to death row to share the word and make sure she carries on your legacy.

• 5 months later...

Is it me or does he sound like he's writing a personal ad for a dating website??? Creepy!

This guy is the definition of a sociopath. He tried to use his kid (that he didnt know existed) as a pawn in his sentencing. He whines about his sister and how it impacts HIM... HIS "girlfriend" who posts the blogs. Its amazing how he manages to turn everything on its head. He's soooooo creepy!

For background, was he saved after his crime? I'm just looking at his blog for the first time. Reading about how God's word isn't always cookies and ice cream. :think: I never knew that. :?

For background, was he saved after his crime? I'm just looking at his blog for the first time. Reading about how God's word isn't always cookies and ice cream. :think: I never knew that. :?

He was always involved in ministry. His father is a pastor and he met a lot of his drug connections through the church. He only became a "minister" and totally drinking to kool aid after he killed 2 people (and got caught).

He was always involved in ministry. His father is a pastor and he met a lot of his drug connections through the church. He only became a "minister" and totally drinking to kool aid after he killed 2 people (and got caught).

Thanks. I just read where he started ministering to the youth in his father's church but then quit after 6 months.

On October 20, 2011 at 6:03 pm, a jury of 12 (10 men and 2 women) sentenced Joshua to death. He now sits on Georgia's Death Row in Jackson Georgia as he fights for his freedom through the lengthy and harsh appeal process.

He fights for his freedom? OK, I don't support the death penalty so I can see fighting to be taken off death row but he murdered two people so he should serve life in prison. But freedom? No way, not ever.

Then just yesterday, I received some more bad news. I have a 12-year-old daughter named Skyler. I have not seen her in over 7 years. The entire time of my incarceration. I was finally able to contact her mother, and I had it planned for her to come to the first day of my court date. I have been more excited and looking forward to seeing her more than I am about the trial. Then yesterday, three days before my trial begins I found out that she would not be there. Then to make matters worse, I asked to speak with her on the phone and her mother said that she refused to. MY HEART WAS BROKEN.

The reason for me telling you about my troubles over the last few months is to let you know that all these troubles came upon me more heavily right before my death penalty trial is set to begin. You would think that God would give me a “small break†right before the greatest battle of my life, but guess what… He did not.

Bloody Hell - how selfish of God - and the 12 year old child - not to have her turn up to meet her estranged father on the first day of his murder trial. You'd think that was the very least a child could do for the father she doesn't know. :roll:

Is it bad that I still feel so much heartbreak for him because of that? No matter how messed up this guy is, he's a father who wants to see his daughter. This could be the only chance he has if he gets the death penalty or something. I understand why she doesn't want to see him and she has every right to refuse visiting him but I do feel bad for him here. He's obviously deranged but this moment proves that there's some humanity in there.

Is it bad that I still feel so much heartbreak for him because of that? No matter how messed up this guy is, he's a father who wants to see his daughter. This could be the only chance he has if he gets the death penalty or something. I understand why she doesn't want to see him and she has every right to refuse visiting him but I do feel bad for him here. He's obviously deranged but this moment proves that there's some humanity in there.

Yes. He doesn't care about his daughter. He cares about having an emotionally captive audience for his struggle with Satan.

Yes. He doesn't care about his daughter. He cares about having an emotionally captive audience for his struggle with Satan.

He couldnt give a flying fuck about his daughter. He wanted her there so the jury could see her. A REAL father would want to shield their child from hearing about the horrific thing daddy did.

It seems that real daddy drucker isnt much better

gospeloutreachchurch.com/index.php?p=1_2_About

He calls himself a "modern day job" and asks 800 people to send him $10 a month. I've been around my fair share of wastes of oxygen... Wayne Williams, Drucker, Brian Nichols, Michael Ledford... he's right up there with the self righteous DO EVERYTHING FOR MEEEEEE POS.

A collect call from prison is expensive, yet Drucker get ANGRY when daddy has to get off the phone to go to preach to his (empty) church. Despite financial issues he loves to write about, HE has money on his books and his phone calls. God forbid he write some letters for a bit so his family can breathe.

It seems that real daddy drucker isnt much better

gospeloutreachchurch.com/index.php?p=1_2_About

He calls himself a "modern day job" and asks 800 people to send him $10 a month. I've been around my fair share of wastes of oxygen... Wayne Williams, Drucker, Brian Nichols, Michael Ledford... he's right up there with the self righteous DO EVERYTHING FOR MEEEEEE POS.

Yes, the son didn't fall far from the tree.

I wondered about their last name since here Drucker is a Jewish name, and it is. The murderer's grandfather was a non-practicing Jew. The mother wasn't Jewish so I guess technically neither the senior or junior Drucker is Jewish.

Yes, the son didn't fall far from the tree.

I wondered about their last name since here Drucker is a Jewish name, and it is. The murderer's grandfather was a non-practicing Jew. The mother wasn't Jewish so I guess technically neither the senior or junior Drucker is Jewish.

I can understand the legal implications of coming about and saying I DID IT AND I'M SORRY AND IVE CHANGED on the blog but he already confessed to the police. I dont see how such a statement could impact his pardon chances in the future. If anything, it helps them. How can one be a "minister" from DEATH ROW without seeking forgiveness for MURDER? Its not like he stole tic tacs...

I also have to wonder, now that we know he will be put to death, if his daughter will ever regret not seeing him. Again, I'm not saying that she should. I just know that if I were her I would struggle with having denied him that request, no matter what the motivation behind it was. Somewhere down the road she's going to think about him.... It's just a sucky situation all over for her. I wish children didn't have to go through this.

Guest Anonymous
I also have to wonder, now that we know he will be put to death, if his daughter will ever regret not seeing him. Again, I'm not saying that she should. I just know that if I were her I would struggle with having denied him that request, no matter what the motivation behind it was. Somewhere down the road she's going to think about him.... It's just a sucky situation all over for her. I wish children didn't have to go through this.

Hopefully she is getting good support and care.

Maybe one day she will decide to go and see him on death row and ask the asshole why the only time and place he ever wanted to see her, was in a court room, to benefit his trial.

Maybe she will find peace and joy in her own family and be assured that she has denied him nothing; but that he is entirely responsible for the pain he has caused to her, and to the family of his victim.

• 6 months later...

Dragging up an old thread because his krazy ass has taken the cake this time.

http://todaychristianministries.org/web ... e-168.html

After beginning his "sermon" asking for prayers for a 21 year old who is severely sick, he manages to somehow twist everything to being about HIM again. Yes, his father did call in and solve a murder, a murder committed by this sick fuck in cold blood.

NO GOOD DEED WILL GO UNPUNISHED

The thing that hurt me the most about the D.A.'s decision to seek the death penalty was the fact that my father, out of good character and integrity, helped the state solve a case that probably would have never been solved. And how did they repay him for his good deeds?

"Mr. Drucker, we the State of Georgia and the Cobb County D.A.'s office want to show our appreciation to you for all of your help. So what we have decided to do is - seek the death on your son. Thank you for being an honest and outstanding citizen."

So let me get this straight, dickfuck. YOU, the person that killed two people, should benefit from the fact that your father did the responsible thing and turned you in? Once again your twisted logic befuddles me. The DA does not seek to reward your father for doing the right thing by lessening the punishment for you doing a very wrong thing. Your father, unlike you, seems to be a decent human being. You should beg him for forgiveness for putting him in such a horrible situation rather than twisting it into the DAs fault.

The D.A. knew about my sister and all of the hell that comes with her condition. She could have offered me 20 years. She could have gone after a Life without parole and kept me incarcerated until I died. She had multiple options to choose from, but what did she do? She chose DEATH.

So, again... the fact that your sister OD'd (which is the motive for your double homicide) should be a mitigating factor now? Again, none of these show any signs of YOUR remorse or why YOU are worthy of continuing to waste my oxygen. You also should get your facts straight - the DA in Cobb county is man. HE chose to seek the death penalty because of your disgusting waste of your life, the waste of two other lives, and the fact that you did - and continue - to blame your circumstances on anything and everything rather than your own poor choices. You spout out of your ass "sermon" after "sermon" about how god talks to you, yet he never tells you to repent?

Please don't mistake this journal as a sign of bitterness. I am in NO WAY bitter. The best word I can use to describe my feelings about all of this is "hurt." I hurt for my parents who had so much faith in man and in our government and in our society. I am hurt that my parents must go to bed every night knowing that things would have been different if they did the "wrong thing." But instead, they chose to do what was right, and now they are paying the consequences.

Fuck you, fuck you, and FUCK YOU. Thing would have been different for your parents if you werent such a piece of shit, killed people, then put your father in the position to turn you in. What did you do? You hid in a hotel, leaving the bodies for your father to direct the police to. Things would NOT have been different if your father would have done the "wrong" thing. It would have eaten him alive, while you partied it up, leaving your victims to rot in a kitchen. Who knows who else you would have killed while the police hunted you down.

I received the death penalty in a grueling nine week trial, in which the D.A. called my family to the stand to testify against me. No only did she attack my parent's character, but she mocked my father's ministry and scoffed at our beliefs. Scores of supporters showed up for me and my father. And they were appalled by the theatrical display that was shown. Many of them left the courthouse shaking their heads in disbelief.

Scores? If I recall, it was your prison girlfriend who types this shit, your family, and a few people who supported your parents through a horrible time in their lives. A position YOU put them in. They were in disbelief that your parents failed so miserably in both you and your sister. Yes, they scoffed at your beliefs, the same beliefs you spout off about in your blog. God doesnt talk to you, douche. God doesnt use you to spread his word. YOU use that premise to give yourself something to do and help your appeal out. You were no child of god until it was convenient for you to be one.

If you guys have some time, read the rest of his shit, especially the journals. This guy is a special form of krazy.

This is one of the biggest failings in Christianity. Not matter how bad you are what kind of monster you can be forgiven. there is no real punishment since if you ask for forgiveness it is always given.

I saw this guy's story on Investigation Discovery's semi-new show called "I killed my bff"

The show made him seem less awful than he actually is. He's got the crazy for sure.

This is one of the biggest failings in Christianity. Not matter how bad you are what kind of monster you can be forgiven. there is no real punishment since if you ask for forgiveness it is always given.

doggie, from a philosophical and theological point of view in Christianity, forgiveness does not mean that you get to forgo punishment. This guy is a sociopath, he has no conscious.

doggie, from a philosophical and theological point of view in Christianity, forgiveness does not mean that you get to forgo punishment. This guy is a sociopath, he has no conscious.

I wonder how many people have seen in prison who have converted and were told they will go to heaven? I thought the bible said that you can be forgiven for about anything but saying bad things about god. as long as you confess before you die you will go to heaven I have seen that many times.

Archived