IGNORED

Satan did it - a ministry from prison

Buzzard

There is internet in jail? And prisoners are allowed to blog?

How is that ok?

Although I do not think that blogging is a right that all Americans have just by existing, you seem to be saying it's wrong for it to be allowed to prisoners at all. Why? As far as internet access goes, many prisoners get an education in prison. I don't think, again, that it's wrong to allow them access to educational materials and the news, and yes, that includes the internet. There might be good reasons to prevent certain individual prisoners from accessing the internet, or to block certain individual webpages, but I don't see how you can make an argument that it's morally wrong to allow prisoners access to the internet no matter what. It's not any different, in my mind, to allowing them access to a prison library.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many people have seen in prison who have converted and were told they will go to heaven? I thought the bible said that you can be forgiven for about anything but saying bad things about god. as long as you confess before you die you will go to heaven I have seen that many times.

While I'm not up-to-date on the specifics of every last Christian denomination out there, my understanding is that for most of them it's not enough to simply say "Sorry, sorry, sorry", because God only forgives you if there is a sincere and honest desire to repent. Repentance, among other things, means a promise to stop committing that sin. If you say sorry with no actual intention to even try improving as a person, it doesn't really count.

And really, what's the alternative, under Christian theology? That if you don't repent, no matter how *small* the sin, you burn for all eternity? How many people really deserve that punishment? If you ask me, that's a bigger issue - and one that different denominations handle differently in order to avoid that problem.

This guy's account of what happened is bizarre. His life was turned upside down when he was arrested out of the blue? It wasn't out of the blue, jackass, you killed people. There is no sense of responsibility there. He makes it sound like God chose him to be arrested as a test of faith or something.

Although I do not think that blogging is a right that all Americans have just by existing, you seem to be saying it's wrong for it to be allowed to prisoners at all. Why? As far as internet access goes, many prisoners get an education in prison. I don't think, again, that it's wrong to allow them access to educational materials and the news, and yes, that includes the internet. There might be good reasons to prevent certain individual prisoners from accessing the internet, or to block certain individual webpages, but I don't see how you can make an argument that it's morally wrong to allow prisoners access to the internet no matter what. It's not any different, in my mind, to allowing them access to a prison library.

Access to the internet and the ability to blog opens up the opportunity to communicate with cohorts outside immediately (ie - no screening by guards) which can lead to hits and witness intimidation. It also allows access to victims, victim's families and other means of contact. Druckers ramblings are quite likely hurtful to the family of those he killed. He isnt directly typing them so there is nothing that can be done, but the constant "jebus luvs me" and "its everyone else's fault" is quite close to the line of direct or indirect contact with the v's families. Should he cross that line, rest assured his mail privileges will be suspended as well.

He can have books galore, but allowing violent inmates access to a global voice is dangerous. Mail can be screened and not sent if it violates a sentence provision or poses a threat to someone on the outside. Allowing outbound internet traffic cannot be held to the same level of scrutiny. Correctional institutions are very precarious places - the wrong CNN news report in the wrong pod at the wrong time can lead to a riot so yes, there is a difference between live contact and a prison library.

I wonder how many people have seen in prison who have converted and were told they will go to heaven? I thought the bible said that you can be forgiven for about anything but saying bad things about god. as long as you confess before you die you will go to heaven I have seen that many times.

That was my understanding as well. Repentance on your deathbed (like the thieves on the cross with jesus) is sufficient to cleanse you. If youre in prison you cant commit your crime again because you are separated from it. This always confused me, because I thought that the purpose of religion was to encourage a good life and good deeds. If you can repent in the end (assuming you see death coming), then whats the point? Sin it up and say sorry later!

Dragging up an old thread because his krazy ass has taken the cake this time.

http://todaychristianministries.org/web ... e-168.html

After beginning his "sermon" asking for prayers for a 21 year old who is severely sick, he manages to somehow twist everything to being about HIM again. Yes, his father did call in and solve a murder, a murder committed by this sick fuck in cold blood.

So let me get this straight, dickfuck. YOU, the person that killed two people, should benefit from the fact that your father did the responsible thing and turned you in? Once again your twisted logic befuddles me. The DA does not seek to reward your father for doing the right thing by lessening the punishment for you doing a very wrong thing. Your father, unlike you, seems to be a decent human being. You should beg him for forgiveness for putting him in such a horrible situation rather than twisting it into the DAs fault.

Does he think he is some kind of master criminal and the police wouldn't have traced the crime back to him with out his dad turning him in ?

OK, thanks. This entry on the website explains that he has a girlfriend on the outside posting the blog entries:

TCM - My Personal Burden

Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

I feel in my Spirit that I need to do a Part 2 for the sermon “Cast Off The Burden.†I believe that it is important that I explain how I came about this powerful Word. When the Lord spoke to me a couple of weeks ago, I knew instantly that Psalms 55:22 was not only a Word for my personal life, but for this ministry as well. My prayer today is that God will open your heart to receive this Word. By doing so I honestly believe that your life will be changed FOREVER.

When Pastors and ministers of the Gospel speak on burdens and troubles, many times they are at peace in their lives. The kids are doing well in school, the bills are all paid, and the family is healthy and happy. So sometimes, when a parishioner leaves a church service or reads something that speaks about trouble, the first thing that comes out of their mouth is… “If only that Pastor knew what I was going through, I don’t think he has a burden like mine. If he did, I don’t think that it would be that easy to cast it upon the Lord.â€

I may not be going through the same things as you are, but I am here to share my burden with you today. I want you to remember, how in the first sermon I spoke about how all of us are struggling with that one painful situation in life, that BURDEN. And how if we do not cast it on the Lord then in the long run it could destroy us. Well my friend, please allow me a few minutes of your time as I give you a glimpse of Joshua Drucker’s BURDEN.

In the early hours of April 7th 2004, my phone rang and my life instantly changed. Cobb County homicide detectives asked me to step outside and within seconds, I was in the back of a police car headed for the police station. After hours of intense interrogation, I ended up at the jail booked for capital murder. As every local television station showed a clip of the day’s top story on the six o’clock news, I sat motionless in the center of a cold jail cell, confused, wounded emotionally, and broken mentally. I thought for sure, I was going to die that day.

A few days later, I was assigned an attorney and the slow process to freedom began. For the next few months, I endured many court dates and confusing legal terms. I did not understand the law, or what I was going through. All I know is that I wanted my freedom back. Along with my family and friends, we tried to hire the best attorneys and speed the process up, but failed in both areas. Weeks turned into months and the months eventually turned into years.

After being refused bond, I demanded that my attorneys push for a speedy trial. For some unknown reason the State of Georgia refused to indict me on the charges that I was being held for, therefore my case was at a stand still. What was I to do? SIT AND WAIT! SIT AND WAIT!

I finally got my indictment but it came with a price. When I called home that cold January night of 2006, I was hit with some good news and some bad news. The good news was that I was indicted and my case would be heard in front of a jury. The bad news was that the State of Georgia was seeking Capital Punishment (Death by Lethal Injection).

Let me remind you that I got locked up in 2004, and was not indicted until 2006. And on top of all that my attorney’s explained to me that because the state was seeking capital punishment, we would have to file over a hundred motions which would result in years of court proceedings. My response was; no problem lets go back in front of the Judge and request another bond. Well, that is what my law team did, but to no avail, the Judge denied my second request for a bond.

Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in Him,

Now, I was totally confused. Why was I being held on charges that I could not go to trial on? If the State of Georgia felt like they had enough evidence to try my case, then why would they not take me to trial? Why was I being held in a jail for two years without having an opportunity to present my case? Why?

My patience turned into frustration, and my frustrations turned into anger. I had lost everything. Life had hit me so hard that I questioned the existence of God, and the religion that I was raised on. I cried, screamed, prayed, and fought, but in the end nothing changed.

However, after about two and a half frustrating years I finally got the strength to accept the things that I could not change and decided to move forward the best way I knew how. I continued to read my Bible, pray, and stay positive as much as I could. Even though life was hard and painful, God’s grace, favor, and love continued to pour through those prison walls to flood my wounded soul. God’s Word came alive in my pain, and it thrived in my trouble. I learned that when things do not change, God gives you the strength to endure the things you thought would break you.

Then, sometime around the early months of 2007, I had to make a decision. Was I going to get angry, bitter, even curse God and quit, or was I going to get better and wait the storm out? After much thought, I chose the latter and I refused to let life break me.

Hebrews 10:35-37 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. 36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. 37) For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

I suppose that God saw my heart, and my desire to better myself and those around me, and He spoke to me in August of 2007 and told me that He wanted me to start an online internet ministry. I willfully obeyed and began to write sermons from a cold jail cell floor every week. Thank the Lord that He put a beautiful woman in my life to love and assist me in this ministry. Every week I write out a sermon on a note pad and then send it to Miss Sharon to be typed up and sent out. The process is long and sometimes difficult, but with God’s help, this ministry continues.

2 Timothy 2:9-10 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the Word of God is not bound. 10) Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Fast forward to May 25, 2009 and here I am, sitting on my bunk bed at 2:45 a.m. faithfully obeying the voice of God as I pen these words. It has been five years and two months since the day I was arrested. There is not a day that goes by that I do not beg God to let me go. I am constantly pressuring my lawyers into speeding up the process so I can present my case in front of a jury. I have not been tried for the charges that I am accused of committing. My life is at a stand still.

Job 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.

Job stated that all the days of his appointed time; he would wait until his change came. And this my friend is what we must all do; WAIT ! Do I have a burden? Of course I do. Everyday I wake up with the threat of death. Everyday I ask myself; will I lose this trial? If so, will I receive the death penalty? These are the thoughts that have run through my mind for the past five years.

But, just last week God gave me a solution to my problem. The solution is found in Psalms 55:22. As I was praying over my case with my Bible open on my lap, my eyes fell upon Psalms 55:22 and the Spirit of God flooded my soul with peace.

Psalms 55:22 (AMP) Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail).

God told me that I did not have to carry this BURDEN any longer. I like what the Amplified Bible says about the burden. It states that we are to release the weight of it. That is what a burden is - a weight. And we can give that weight to God. When we release the burden, God then sustains us. I know this to be true because He has sustained me for the past five years and very soon, I will be delivered.

Friends, this is the BURDEN of Joshua Drucker. I am thirty years old and this is where God has me in life right now. I felt like I needed to share my burden with you, and I hope something I said has changed your life.

Is God still God? ABSOLUTLEY! He is AWESOME! There is still a lot of life left to live and I firmly believe that if you still have breath in your lungs and a thump in your chest then there is an opportunity for change because ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN TODAY!

God Bless

Joshua Drucker

I am fascinated by this. :o

All I read in his diatribe is "ME, ME, ME".

Job stated that all the days of his appointed time; he would wait until his change came. And this my friend is what we must all do; WAIT ! Do I have a burden? Of course I do. Everyday I wake up with the threat of death. Everyday I ask myself; will I lose this trial? If so, will I receive the death penalty? These are the thoughts that have run through my mind for the past five years.

But, just last week God gave me a solution to my problem. The solution is found in Psalms 55:22. As I was praying over my case with my Bible open on my lap, my eyes fell upon Psalms 55:22 and the Spirit of God flooded my soul with peace.

Psalms 55:22 (AMP) Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail).

Oh, you mean your father, right? The one that did the right thing and turned you in? Certainly you cant mean that YOU are the righteous one...

Damn. :shock: I seriously wonder if this guy realizes that he murdered 2 innocent people; or that he can justify it because he considers himself to be the best Christian ever. People like this guy make me sick to my stomach when reading about him. :cry:

There is internet in jail? And prisoners are allowed to blog?

How is that ok?

I want to say that some federal prisons do allow this in certain situations. I went to school with a guy who ended up in prison for repeated armed robbery. He had online access in the prison library for a college program he completed while he was there. Now if that online access included general internet usage, or if he just abused the privilege...I am not sure. But I do know that he emailed his family sometimes from the prison.

• 1 month later...

Joshua has completely lost his psychotic little mind now.

todaychristianministries.org/website-archive-173.html

I knew two weeks ago that I would be writing this word today. A word that I am writing today may be one of the most important words that I have ever published in my five plus years of writing for TCM. Please, please pay close attention as I shed some light into God's Holy word.

Yes, please! I LOVE being schooled in the ways of the lord from a narcissistic double murderer!

Time will not allow me to write about the Pool at Bethesda where the Officials son was healed, or the theatrical sight of Jesus walking on the sea in the midst of a storm.

Why? You got somewhere to be?

Jesus' ministry had grown so large that many times He had to hide out in the mountains alone, or take a boat across the sea just to get away from the multitude for a few hours. Jesus was nearing the pinnacle of His ministry and mission as He walks into the synagogue to preach His "new" word in John chapter six.

HUH? Jesus was hiding from the people following him? This is news to me!

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

I am not the greatest minister in the world, but I would guess that a few of yall like me as a person, and also enjoy reading my writings. But if I sent out a sermon next week and I wrote that you all had to drink my blood and feed on my flesh, I would probably lose a few readers. My words would probably end up in a newspaper somewhere and the administration here at the prison would probably make me speak with a shrink.

Right, because the two people you killed and your other ramblings are proof of your sanity. As for liking you as a person... um... not so much...

Over the years, I have been both amazed and dumbfounded by the ideas for a sermon that God places in my Spirit. Many times after Sharon types them up I will think, "Wow, this sermon is great." And sometimes I will think, "I cannot believe that I am actually going to publish this." Many times, I don't understand why the Holy Spirit will ask me to write a certain Word. However, by faith I move my pencil and the words appear on paper.

Let me say this to you, and it is VERY IMPORTANT. Something that you read today, or last week, or three months ago is going to help you through your next test. You are going to face something in the upcoming weeks and months and a Word that you have read from this ministry is going to reappear in your memory and it is going to give you Spiritual strength to help you fight your battle.

The only "important" thing that I read today, or last week, or three months ago, that will help me through my next "test" is here on free jinger. This shit keeps me sane through laughter.

A few months ago my father told me about a friend of his, who happens to read these sermons. He went through a divorce, and he prayed and prayed for God to bring his wife back to him. God didn't submit to his desires and the man thought about quitting on God. However, a few months later he decided to start dating again, and God brought a different wonderful woman into his life. He emailed my dad and said, "Instead of quitting I decided to SWING THE BAT."

I wrote that sermon in 2007, and I sent it out again in 2010. When I wrote that word, I didn't know if it was going to help anyone or not. But guess what? God did, and that is why he told me to write it.

You're totally right. It was your sermon that you wrote 5 years ago that found this man a new wife. Isnt divorce a sin, anyway?

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Jesus spoke a very controversial word. A word that was, at the time almost IMPOSSIBLE to understand. However, Jesus knew that somewhere down the road, the words He spoke were going to be the WORDS OF LIFE for everyone.

Why was that impossible to understand? The only person who seems to feel that it took a modern understanding of this concept seems to be you. Communion has been around a really long time...

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are LIFE.

The sermons that TCM publishes are bathed in prayer, and written with a cautious Spirit. Every word that I write will eventually be used against me in my upcoming appeals. I am well aware of this. And so is the Holy Spirit.

Some of the words that I have written may be hard for you to understand and receive. I cautioned you about this ministry many, many times. I don't know how much deeper I will dive into my tainted past. Only God knows. At this point in my life, all I want to be is a vessel used by God.

The only thing that will save your sorry is in your "upcoming appeals" is you confronting your "tainted past" you sorry piece of shit.

The words that speak to you are truth. I grew up around so many fake ministers and fake Christians that the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. In my childhood, I saw very different lifestyles from the sermons being preached behind the pulpit. I have even experienced the hypocritical Christians living next to me in my prison cell over the last 8 years. I am amazed at how the inmates come to jail, get saved and then point a finger at others for sins like cursing or smoking a cigarette. When these Christians are pointing their fingers at these everyday sins, I am thinking to myself, "How in the world can he point a finger at the next man for cursing when he killed 7 people, or robbed a store to get here?"

One thing that Joshua Drucker does not do is "judge" people. Oh no, I REFUSE to do that. God has shown me too much love, and given me too many chances to stick my nose up in the air and walked around acting as if I have it all together. God pulled me out of the pits of hell and gave me a second chance. If you EVER get saved from a horrible situation or lifestyle, you will NEVER look down on someone else.

Isnt calling someone "fake" judging them? Isnt a prime tenet of christianity the ability to be forgiven? How come god gets to pull your sinful ass "out of the pits of hell" and give you a second chance but not the murderer in the next cell?

We are seeing the same exact thing in these end times. Christians no longer want to hear the truth. Christians are running from church to church looking for a feel good sermon. Something that fits into their lifestyle. Something that tickles their heart instead of convicting it. Don't be led away by these seducing Spirits.

Sharon made a profound statement to me the other day in visitation. She said she goes to church because she wants to get away from the world. She then added, "I don't want to attend a church if I cannot tell a difference from the world."

My friend Alana wrote me a few months ago and she said that she actually left in the middle of a sermon at a church she was attending because the message did not mesh with her Spirit.

I don't proclaim that I have it all together dear reader, but I am striving just as you are. I pray that these sermons and journals are not too hard for you. I will not ask you to drink my blood or eat my flesh, but I will ask you to open your heart and give me a chance. If you will take a leap of faith, I promise that God will speak to you. And that my friend is the ONLY REASON for this ministry, TO HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD!

Preaching love and togetherness rather than fire and brimstone is a seducing spirit?

I seriously hope he wouldnt ask anyone to eat his flesh and drink his blood - but the fact that you are "preaching" from death row and claiming that you carry on a ministry from there, in the face of execution, asking people to open their hearts to you, is a bit too similar to a certain god you worship, isnt it? Are you comparing yourself to jesus? Maybe Paul?

Newsflash: Your sermons arent that good. Your words arent deep or earth shattering and your interpretation is tired. Stick to complaining about how much of a victim you are. Its much more interesting.

I want to know more about this Sharon who is spending her own time (and probably her own money) to keep up the website, provide this murderer with writing materials and postage, and type and transcribe his self-serving drivel. Prison and death-row groupies fascinate me. They are generally very sad and lonely women who glom on to some criminal in hopes that they can "save" him. It is paradoxical because often the worse the crime, the more attracted they are to the guy. It is one more deeply scary and disturbing facet of the American prison and legal system that the worst convicts serving the harshest, most hopeless sentences almost to a man have their little armies of "girlfriends." If Sharon is her real name, that tells me that she is likely in her late 40s or older. Probably she read about him in the paper and fell in love from afar. Does she actually think he is innocent? Does she want him to be released and come and live with her? How often does she visit him in person? How many years will she keep this up? Does she have children who are being dragged into this and subjected to her devotion to an unrepentant murderer? In my opinion her story is much more interesting than his.

I know that somewhere on that site there is an explanation of how they met. I dont know if shes a prison groupie or someone that came through the "church." But yeah, I'm fascinated by the women who just HAVE to be with men who cant go anywhere as well. I think a lot of it is a self esteem issue, the men need them - they know they cant "be" with another woman, and she knows where he is at all times. I also wonder if they absorb some of the "famous" energy from these guys.

I loved the show "prison wives" before they cancelled it because the dynamic was so interesting and this relationship appears to be the same. All free time is given to a murderer...

• 1 month later...

Just when I think he cant possibly become any more narcissistic... here he goes again!

In this week's rambling, Drucker compares himself to Joseph (as in the coat Joseph) and how god used his prison sentence to save egypt and reveal Joseph's dream for his life. Um... yeah... so...

Dear Joshua, you are a fucking sociopath. Lets discuss...

CM - You're in the Right Place

11/26/2012

For the past few months, I have been periodically mentioning the life of Joseph and all of the highs and lows of his journey with the Lord. For years and years, I have been infatuated with this biblical character, and I have spent countless hours pouring over scriptures and different religious writings concerning his life. No matter how many times I read his story, I always fall short of figuring out how God made his dream come to pass.

yeah, so... God told joseph in advance that he was going to actually amount to something. Then Joseph went through trials including a false allegation of rape that set him on a path to succeed... You, fucktard, used drugs and murdered people. You can see the difference, right?

At the age of 17 years old, Joseph began his life with high hopes and lofty dreams. He was adored by his father, and chosen by God. However, over the course of many years, he seemed to have fallen from grace, and now found himself in the lowest place in life…PRISON.

Genesis 40:1-2 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 2) And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the chief of the bakers.

This is where the story gets interesting. Pharaoh, the ruler of Egypt gets angry with two of his servants: his chief butler and chief baker. The bible doesn’t state the infarctions that caused the servants’ incarceration. All we know is that they also ended up in prison, the place where Joseph was being held.

Genesis 40: 3 THE PLACE And he put them in ward in the house of the captain of the guard, into the prison, the place where Joseph was bound.

Read over the above verse again. I don’t want you to miss this. I have read the account of Joseph over and over throughout the years, and every time I get stuck on this one verse. It boggles my mind. This is one of those verses in the word of God that makes you think, “Only God.†ONLY GOD could orchestrate something so …so PERFECT.

Genesis 40:3 The place And he put them in ward in the house of the captain of the guard, into the prison, the place where Joseph was bound.

This verse is CRAZY. I apologize for being repetitive but this verse blows my mind. If I were preaching behind a pulpit, I would be saying the same exact thing over and over and over. THIS VERSE IS MIND BLOWING.

Joseph was in the right place for his dream, prophecy, and destiny to come to pass. If he had been ANY PLACE else in the world he would have “missed†God, and would not have fulfilled his dream. God needed him to be in this Egyptian prison at this precise time. One month earlier, or six months later and he would have missed the open door.

Mind blowing? I'm gonna need you to read stephen king or Grisham or some other author that uses people winding up in prison as a plot point. I'm still getting the parallel you're attempting to make, though... that God put you in prison for whatever fucked up purpose you still think you have. Let me remind again, YOU MURDERED TWO PEOPLE. Pretty sure God had no part of that.

1 Corinthians 16:9 For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.

The ability of fundies to randomly pick sentences out of the bible and dump quotes into a completely different story never cease to amaze me. Its like if I were discussing one author and randomly quoted some shit from another that my kindle told me 222 other people highlighted.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

I am well aware that Christians quote this verse all the time, but seriously doubt that very many of them truly realize how real this verse is. Even I, in the throes of a serious situation question the fact, “Is this REALLY and TRULY a part of God’s plan?â€

My younger sister now has to have someone wipe her bottom and change her diaper as if she is a two year old. My nephew is getting angrier by the day as he drives himself to dialysis three days a week instead of hanging out at the mall like other 21-year-old young men do.

My parents who have dedicated their lives to ministry and spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ has suffered terribly for years with health problems, death and watching their children and grandchildren suffer at the hands of satan.

And no, the Drucker family is not the only family on the face of this earth that suffers. I daily receive letters from hurting people ALL OVER the world as they confide in me their own personal struggles. Men and women from Texas to England are all asking the same question, “Why am I going through this?â€

Well, you are going through this because, again, YOU MURDERED PEOPLE! You decided to get involved in some shady shit, your sister used drugs and OD'd, and you decided to get a gun, load it, go to a house, and shoot two people in the head. I feel bad for your nephew and your parents because they are suffering based on no fault of their own. You, however, are a fuck.

But lets back up for a second... "Suffer at the hands of satan"? I thought that God put you in prison for his grand purpose? Isnt that where we started at the beginning of this self aggrandizing tome? You are like Joseph and are in prison at the right place at the right time to serve god's will? If satan is making you and your family suffer than either satan is a part of gods plan for your life or you have some serious theological thinking to do...

For the last two years, I have set back and watched Sharon fight for her dream to become a nurse. And let me tell you something, she went through living hell to get to the place she is today. It has cost her EVERYTHING to see the promises of God come to pass in her life.

These sermons that you are reading right now, five years after God gave me a vision for this ministry is finally beginning to touch people all over the world. But let me tell you something, we went through hell fire to get where we are today, and we still have a long ways to go.

Multiple things and people have tried to shut this ministry down. In 2008, my mitigation investigator came to the jail at least once a week trying to discourage me from building a website. The DA at my trial begged the Judge to make me shut TCM down. And numerous months we have come up short financially, to the point that I had to ask my webmaster, and family to help keep the website up.

But guess what? These things had to happen. I still don’t see the big picture in certain areas of my life. However, I understand by reading over the life of Joseph that ALL of my trials and tribulations had to happen, and that ALL THINGS will eventually work together for the good. Notice that I didn’t say everything that happened in my life is good. No, I did not say that. I said that God would work ALL THINGS, good and bad together for His good and His glory.

The DA didnt "beg" the judge to shut your shit down. They were afraid that it would taint the jury and become a means for appeal after your sorry ass got what you deserved. How much can your shitty HTML website really cost? I think satan has much bigger things to worry about than making sure your a quarter short of your $4/month website.

"ALL THING" are for gods glory? I'll be sure to send the link to the parents of the people that you murdered to see how they feel about their dead kids being used to glorify god (and yourself)

Joseph was in the right place. The chief baker and the butler were also in the right place. If you will read the rest of the story then you will see that it was the butler who told Pharaoh about Joseph, and his gift to interpret dreams. And then the butler introduced Joseph to Pharaoh, it propelled Joseph into his DESTINY. However, if Joseph did not go through the things that he went through he would have NEVER ended up in prison. And without the orchestrated prison sentence, Joseph would have never been able to save Egypt from the famine that came upon the land.

Don’t forget about the sermon I wrote a few weeks ago titled, “Your Steps Are Orderedâ€. God knows and sees EVERYTHING. When are we going to stop complaining, fearing and doubting? God knows what He is doing. He is not pacing back and forth up in heaven telling the angels, “I can’t believe this is happening to my child.†No, He is not doing that. He has a plan and a purpose for your life, and it is good. So, don’t worry my friend because YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you and expected end.

Aaaand ending with another random ass quote. Yes, Joshua, you are in the right place. PRISON. Your end is already numbered and it involves needles in both of your arms. That is god's plan for your sorry ass waste of a life.

Perhaps god's plan for your life right now is to provide me entertainment?

A sociopath who uses religion as an excuse to act like a dick. Never! :roll:

When people like him say "God did this", "Satan did that", it just puts me in mind of Rimmer in Red Dwarf blaming everything on aliens.

Archived