IGNORED

Satan did it - a ministry from prison

Buzzard

This guy is currently on trial for a double murder. He was a minister who shot and killed two people (He confessed and there was an eyewitness who knew him well). The blog in the form of sermons is an interesting case study of human psychology.

TodayChristianMinistries.org

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read his website first to see what he had to say, and was surprised to read what the murder was about. He seems a bit insane with all the "war" talk. Something is definitely off there.

It surprises me how everything is perceived as an attack from Satan (sound like anyone else we know?). His fiancé has a diabetic episode - Satan, his aunt needs stitches - Satan, you go into a murderous rage and kill 2 people -Satan!

Notice how he still controls people from behind bars? It's fascinating!

Guest Anonymous

Then just yesterday, I received some more bad news. I have a 12-year-old daughter named Skyler. I have not seen her in over 7 years. The entire time of my incarceration. I was finally able to contact her mother, and I had it planned for her to come to the first day of my court date. I have been more excited and looking forward to seeing her more than I am about the trial. Then yesterday, three days before my trial begins I found out that she would not be there. Then to make matters worse, I asked to speak with her on the phone and her mother said that she refused to. MY HEART WAS BROKEN.

The reason for me telling you about my troubles over the last few months is to let you know that all these troubles came upon me more heavily right before my death penalty trial is set to begin. You would think that God would give me a “small break†right before the greatest battle of my life, but guess what… He did not.

Bloody Hell - how selfish of God - and the 12 year old child - not to have her turn up to meet her estranged father on the first day of his murder trial. You'd think that was the very least a child could do for the father she doesn't know. :roll:

As if we needed more proof that this is all a show for the jury? Why would that child (female, of course) be allowed to disobey her god fearing father and exhibit free will? The horror! It's clearly Satan at work!

Guest Anonymous

It is all so bizarre - I have never heard of prisoners keeping blogs before. Surely the jury members will google his name and find that. Most certainly his victims' families will - how nice for them to know he spent the day before the trial watching sport on tv to settle his poor little mind.....

It is all so bizarre - I have never heard of prisoners keeping blogs before. Surely the jury members will google his name and find that. Most certainly his victims' families will - how nice for them to know he spent the day before the trial watching sport on tv to settle his poor little mind.....

Actually, the jury will be told not to go on the internet and look stuff up, participate on social media websites and so on. I'm sure the prosecution knows about this website and will present the appropriate instructions to the judge to ensure a fair trial.

ETA: Here's a link for the most recent article about Joshua Drucker and his case: http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/cobb-death ... 95130.html Apparently the fear is that due to the execution of Troy Davis, a jury may not be willing to consider the death penalty.

The website is also mentioned in the story. And, I must add, if true, this guy is a real piece of work and yet another poster child for why Meth is Evil.

Guest Anonymous

OK, thanks. This entry on the website explains that he has a girlfriend on the outside posting the blog entries:

TCM - My Personal Burden

Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

I feel in my Spirit that I need to do a Part 2 for the sermon “Cast Off The Burden.†I believe that it is important that I explain how I came about this powerful Word. When the Lord spoke to me a couple of weeks ago, I knew instantly that Psalms 55:22 was not only a Word for my personal life, but for this ministry as well. My prayer today is that God will open your heart to receive this Word. By doing so I honestly believe that your life will be changed FOREVER.

When Pastors and ministers of the Gospel speak on burdens and troubles, many times they are at peace in their lives. The kids are doing well in school, the bills are all paid, and the family is healthy and happy. So sometimes, when a parishioner leaves a church service or reads something that speaks about trouble, the first thing that comes out of their mouth is… “If only that Pastor knew what I was going through, I don’t think he has a burden like mine. If he did, I don’t think that it would be that easy to cast it upon the Lord.â€

I may not be going through the same things as you are, but I am here to share my burden with you today. I want you to remember, how in the first sermon I spoke about how all of us are struggling with that one painful situation in life, that BURDEN. And how if we do not cast it on the Lord then in the long run it could destroy us. Well my friend, please allow me a few minutes of your time as I give you a glimpse of Joshua Drucker’s BURDEN.

In the early hours of April 7th 2004, my phone rang and my life instantly changed. Cobb County homicide detectives asked me to step outside and within seconds, I was in the back of a police car headed for the police station. After hours of intense interrogation, I ended up at the jail booked for capital murder. As every local television station showed a clip of the day’s top story on the six o’clock news, I sat motionless in the center of a cold jail cell, confused, wounded emotionally, and broken mentally. I thought for sure, I was going to die that day.

A few days later, I was assigned an attorney and the slow process to freedom began. For the next few months, I endured many court dates and confusing legal terms. I did not understand the law, or what I was going through. All I know is that I wanted my freedom back. Along with my family and friends, we tried to hire the best attorneys and speed the process up, but failed in both areas. Weeks turned into months and the months eventually turned into years.

After being refused bond, I demanded that my attorneys push for a speedy trial. For some unknown reason the State of Georgia refused to indict me on the charges that I was being held for, therefore my case was at a stand still. What was I to do? SIT AND WAIT! SIT AND WAIT!

I finally got my indictment but it came with a price. When I called home that cold January night of 2006, I was hit with some good news and some bad news. The good news was that I was indicted and my case would be heard in front of a jury. The bad news was that the State of Georgia was seeking Capital Punishment (Death by Lethal Injection).

Let me remind you that I got locked up in 2004, and was not indicted until 2006. And on top of all that my attorney’s explained to me that because the state was seeking capital punishment, we would have to file over a hundred motions which would result in years of court proceedings. My response was; no problem lets go back in front of the Judge and request another bond. Well, that is what my law team did, but to no avail, the Judge denied my second request for a bond.

Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in Him,

Now, I was totally confused. Why was I being held on charges that I could not go to trial on? If the State of Georgia felt like they had enough evidence to try my case, then why would they not take me to trial? Why was I being held in a jail for two years without having an opportunity to present my case? Why?

My patience turned into frustration, and my frustrations turned into anger. I had lost everything. Life had hit me so hard that I questioned the existence of God, and the religion that I was raised on. I cried, screamed, prayed, and fought, but in the end nothing changed.

However, after about two and a half frustrating years I finally got the strength to accept the things that I could not change and decided to move forward the best way I knew how. I continued to read my Bible, pray, and stay positive as much as I could. Even though life was hard and painful, God’s grace, favor, and love continued to pour through those prison walls to flood my wounded soul. God’s Word came alive in my pain, and it thrived in my trouble. I learned that when things do not change, God gives you the strength to endure the things you thought would break you.

Then, sometime around the early months of 2007, I had to make a decision. Was I going to get angry, bitter, even curse God and quit, or was I going to get better and wait the storm out? After much thought, I chose the latter and I refused to let life break me.

Hebrews 10:35-37 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. 36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. 37) For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

I suppose that God saw my heart, and my desire to better myself and those around me, and He spoke to me in August of 2007 and told me that He wanted me to start an online internet ministry. I willfully obeyed and began to write sermons from a cold jail cell floor every week. Thank the Lord that He put a beautiful woman in my life to love and assist me in this ministry. Every week I write out a sermon on a note pad and then send it to Miss Sharon to be typed up and sent out. The process is long and sometimes difficult, but with God’s help, this ministry continues.

2 Timothy 2:9-10 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the Word of God is not bound. 10) Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Fast forward to May 25, 2009 and here I am, sitting on my bunk bed at 2:45 a.m. faithfully obeying the voice of God as I pen these words. It has been five years and two months since the day I was arrested. There is not a day that goes by that I do not beg God to let me go. I am constantly pressuring my lawyers into speeding up the process so I can present my case in front of a jury. I have not been tried for the charges that I am accused of committing. My life is at a stand still.

Job 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.

Job stated that all the days of his appointed time; he would wait until his change came. And this my friend is what we must all do; WAIT ! Do I have a burden? Of course I do. Everyday I wake up with the threat of death. Everyday I ask myself; will I lose this trial? If so, will I receive the death penalty? These are the thoughts that have run through my mind for the past five years.

But, just last week God gave me a solution to my problem. The solution is found in Psalms 55:22. As I was praying over my case with my Bible open on my lap, my eyes fell upon Psalms 55:22 and the Spirit of God flooded my soul with peace.

Psalms 55:22 (AMP) Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail).

God told me that I did not have to carry this BURDEN any longer. I like what the Amplified Bible says about the burden. It states that we are to release the weight of it. That is what a burden is - a weight. And we can give that weight to God. When we release the burden, God then sustains us. I know this to be true because He has sustained me for the past five years and very soon, I will be delivered.

Friends, this is the BURDEN of Joshua Drucker. I am thirty years old and this is where God has me in life right now. I felt like I needed to share my burden with you, and I hope something I said has changed your life.

Is God still God? ABSOLUTLEY! He is AWESOME! There is still a lot of life left to live and I firmly believe that if you still have breath in your lungs and a thump in your chest then there is an opportunity for change because ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN TODAY!

God Bless

Joshua Drucker

I am fascinated by this. :o

Guest Anonymous
There is internet in jail? And prisoners are allowed to blog?

How is that ok?

His girlfriend (who he seems to have 'met' while inside, possibly a weirdy death-row penfriend?) posts the blog entries. Also, I don't think he is convicted yet, which might affect his rights and privileges, though I don't understand how someone can be held 7 years without a trial?

While he claims to have pressed for a speedy trial, given that memory fades over time his lawyers may have used some delaying tactics. He killed two people, stole their belongings and went on a spree over a 36 hour period. It's not like he turned himself in or showed any remorse at the time. Given the nature of his crime he was justifiably denied bail. IMO, he has spent the last several years exactly where society needs for him to be. I only read the most recent page of his blog and he seems selfish to the point of insanity.

Guest Anonymous

I don't know much about US law, but does the delaying happen more often when there is a death penalty at stake - do law teams do all their debating before the case starts because you can't go back later and appeal once someone is dead?

Drucker seems to be insane to the point that his blog entried read like parody. He seems to think he is imprisoned like the Apostles and that God has put him in jail as a living testimony or something. There is no acknowledgement or denial of the alleged murders, he speaks as though one day he was arrested and locked up for an unknown reason and here he is now, excited about the trial and picking jurors like a high school student would pick members of a team from the playground.

Gotta love that Bible verse about the righteous. Dude, you are not righteous. You are one of the bad guys, not one of the good guys.

I don't know much about US law, but does the delaying happen more often when there is a death penalty at stake - do law teams do all their debating before the case starts because you can't go back later and appeal once someone is dead?

Drucker seems to be insane to the point that his blog entried read like parody. He seems to think he is imprisoned like the Apostles and that God has put him in jail as a living testimony or something. There is no acknowledgement or denial of the alleged murders, he speaks as though one day he was arrested and locked up for an unknown reason and here he is now, excited about the trial and picking jurors like a high school student would pick members of a team from the playground.

He's so sane he's crazy. There are generally a LOT more delays in DP cases, and they are almost all on the defense side. First, they complain about money for lawyers, then psych evals, then mitigation witnesses, then DNA witnesses, then they want money for another psych eval, then 500000 motions... it goes on and on. I'm OK with it because they should exhaust every avenue in a DP case (but not derailing the thread... this case and troy davis are very different)

I read this "minitry" as a giant I AM THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE sign. The way he uses the bible to prop himself up is stunning. The way he turns his "past sins" on their head as a reason he is saved and therefore credible is shocking. I totally see him as the poster child for some fundie group that wants to "save" someone - and that may very well be how he met his "fiance..."

Yes, the prosecution knows about the blog. They've had interns reading it for a while. The postings are heavily moderated by the defense team before they can be posted to be sure there is no admission. I believe the existance of the blog was actually the source of a motion in some point due to possible jury pool contamination...

God I hope this guy testifies... and I'm pretty sure that he will have to...

Guest Anonymous

That was quick!

It is odd seeing his picture in the paper. After reading his sermons, I imagined him to be much older.

Am also looking forward to the next sermon....

That was quick!

It is odd seeing his picture in the paper. After reading his sermons, I imagined him to be much older.

Am also looking forward to the next sermon....

I didnt see it online, but he went on a RANT in court today and it was shown on WSB (channel 2 here in atlanta ABC). Maybe it will be up online at some point.

Guest Anonymous

From his blog today:

Author’s Note: Trial Update,

Closing arguments will begin this morning at 9 am. The jury should be deliberating late this afternoon, and could possibly have a verdict by today or tomorrow. I have been blessed with a great jury pool, and I know that they were hand picked by the Lord for this specific purpose.

Well done the jury pool.

Archived