IGNORED

M is For Mama - where quiver full meets Pinterest

TuringMachine

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few days ago I had the opportunity to browse through an Anthropologie when I was picking up a card for a friend. I don't shop much, and I certainly don't shop in shopping malls much, so this was my first glance at this place. Hole. E. Shit., is that stuff expensive. Even the stuff on sale was outrageous. I get that it's the 'in' thing and there were several really cute pieces I liked, but I'd need a $10 an hour raise to afford them. How she affords her habit with seven kids is beyond me. 

3 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

A few days ago I had the opportunity to browse through an Anthropologie when I was picking up a card for a friend. I don't shop much, and I certainly don't shop in shopping malls much, so this was my first glance at this place. Hole. E. Shit., is that stuff expensive. Even the stuff on sale was outrageous. I get that it's the 'in' thing and there were several really cute pieces I liked, but I'd need a $10 an hour raise to afford them. How she affords her habit with seven kids is beyond me. 

I love to browse Anthropologie for ideas but I never actually buy anything. I look for similar stuff elsewear. I could never afford it.

12 hours ago, ophelia said:

Did we ever find out where exactly in TX she lives?

Somewhere outside tyler texas

According to her comments she likes the names Zeal and Zion (but Shaun doesn't like Zion), and possibly Bennet and Darcy (wasn't sure if that was a joke or not)

I could see her going with Zeal after Honor.  Darcy too.

Also I went back to Theo's birth announcement and turns out his middle name is Sebastian so there goes my guess from earlier. 

So far no one has suggested Alvin to her ?

Please tell me I’m hallucinating and she’s not bragging about doing this crap to her kids on Instagram???

Spoiler

DB3F2764-67B3-41EC-8DD9-FD705FFFB28E.jpeg

85641BF5-8078-467F-B51E-46F5158C52D1.jpeg

054FA507-1C97-410C-8593-FA414DE87C00.jpeg

She thinks she’s so clever. Squirting that in my mouth would have made me barf. I’ve always had An aversion to vinegar. I still hate all things pickled. And I guarantee they are punsihed for barfing up that shit. Yet she’s having more and more kids.

Jesus H Christ. Yes, forcing something foul tasting into your child's mouth is definitely how to teach them emotional self regulation.

Ew, first of all, that's nasty. Apple cider vinegar is so gross by itself, even diluted. It is horrible to use foul tastes as a punishment, especially if you're squirting it into a kid's mouth while they are crying. I imagine it often gives them the sensation of choking. That is horrible. You know the feeling when some liquid goes down the wrong tube, how painful it can be? Sometimes it burns like hell. She's using that hideous sensation as a punishment. It is cruel.

Kids fuss! They throw tantrums! If you hate kids fussing so much STOP HAVING THEM. 

What the hell is weong with these people? I have kids, some with special needs, and never have I had to abuse them to get them to behave. 

How disgusting is it that she feels comfortable enough to brag about doing this online. Guess what? That’s fucking child abuse you crazy bitch. 

She said in the comments if her toddler throws it up, he has to clean it up. Are you fucking kidding me?! She’s an abusive piece of shit. She makes her children throw up and then clean it up. 

A069B202-1D0E-475F-B2E1-4A5AFBF29A0C.jpeg

Brags about her child abuse and finishes up with a winky face emoji. What a FUCKING BITCH.

This is on a continuum with the loathsome practice of hot-saucing

Abbie: you're nothing but a whited sepulcher. Outwardly clean & shining white, dressed in your Anthropologie sale items, but inwardly filled with rottenness and evil.

Abbie is a sick, sick woman with narcissistic tendencies and admits she’s a “non-crier”, not nurturing, and not emotional right on her own blog. I’ve spent time pouring through old blog posts of hers and am just more convinced of her narcissism. As you can see, this is why bragging comes easy to her just as it does with Trump.

Abbie is very mean to her kids. She brags that they do not do Santa “not even a little bit”. Abbie hasn’t said anything about Debi Pearl but constantly refers to child training so I’m certain she has the Pearl books. She has mentioned battling their will.

Abbie, you say life is not about you, we are nothing but deserving hell all the time but why are you making your entire life about you? Why do you punish your children into silent submission just so mama can have an easy life? Get up and fold your own clothes. We all know that you and your lazy self as well as Shaun are pathetic to make your children do nothing but serve you constantly.

I could cry over her heartlessness for her own children. Like Lori A, I don’t think she even likes her own kids. She may say she does but she certainly does not show it. I am positive that Abbie was an extreme Duggar fan and had kids to fuel her narcissistic ego, attention, and a way to justify not having to work. I think she justifies her life in this false sanctifying manner because she’s secretly a selfish, vain, narcissistic, lazy woman.

Abbie and Lori need to hang out. They are two peas in a pod. 

1 hour ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Jesus H Christ. Yes, forcing something foul tasting into your child's mouth is definitely how to teach them emotional self regulation.

I was just going to say we need a Jesus H. Christ reaction emoji for this one.  Eff.

In response to a poster here, I think Shaun Halberstadt and Abigail Halberstadt live in Bullard, Texas. There is a lot public online such as the following below:

Shaun Halberstadt works for a company called Genesis World or Genesis Group that works for Motorola. This company allows him to work from home.

https://genesisworld.com/contact/

Shaun Halberstadt has a computer consulting business website called Capital H Creative “working for you as though for Him” http://www.capitalhcreative.com/ Apparently he uses vacation time from his “day job” to travel to do this other job.

Shaun is also affiliated with Abbie’s Paint & Prose businesses and a company called Metalstream Technologies LLC, who I am assuming they get discounts on building materials from as the partner of that has another business with building supplies.

https://www.corporationwiki.com/Texas/Jacksonville/shaun-t-halberstadt/39110576.aspx

I am so disappointed that Shaun, who works from home, lets Abbie punish her kids in such a mean way. I think that would be so traumatic for a child to go through and they call it “training”. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived