IGNORED

Josh, Anna, and the M&Ms: Part 17

Jellybean

4 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

The gluten free Hobnobs are very decent! :)

These things exist?!?!?! Mind. Blown.  

*runs to ASDA*

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

The gluten free Hobnobs are very decent! :)

You are not helping. :pb_lol:

Oh, and I am equal opportunity chocolate. I will sacrifice and eat both Smarties and M&Ms.

And here I am, trying not to eat anything unhealthy today... Now I have severe cravings! Thanks! 

must stay strong.JPG

20 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Don't forget Marmite, HP Sauce and custard.

I hate all of them. 

10 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

I did not need to know there are 4 pack of Cadbury Flake. @SapphireSlytherin

4 packs of flakes get bought regular in my house, living in a house of 3 their is a fight for the 4th one.

On 5/24/2018 at 9:34 AM, Augustus said:

And U.S smarties here are called Rockets. Smarties come in a nut free multi pack with Aero, Coffee crisp, and  Kit Kat. Very popular Halloween candy. 

That's the only way that they could sell coffee crisp. Those things are satanic! They spoil a perfectly good pack of little bars. Ruining good chocolate with coffee. Mars bars are my favourite, followed by orange Aero. 

So I bought M&M's and Smarties and in the name of science did a taste test.  M&M's have more substance Smarties have more crunch.  Now I've got a lot of leftover candy. Damn! I just had to buy the giant sale packages! 

On 5/25/2018 at 4:52 AM, SapphireSlytherin said:

My I present to you the SlytherinCouple's lifesaver:  https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk  

We order every month or six weeks, and order enough that the £19.99 delivery charge is "worth it" (however you want to interpret that). We can get up to 30kg of food delivered for that amount. And yes, I've ordered Walker's crisps and they make it just fine. :)

I'm going to have fun looking at that site. I'm always interested in the snacks from overseas, especially the UK. 

21 hours ago, Nargus said:

@victoriasponge @SapphireSlytherin Baked beans and toast is by far one of my favourite comfort foods. 

:my_blush:Mine too. I lived on the East Coast of Canada for years, and I grew up for years eating beans on toast. I think it was a weekly thing, very rarely missed. 

I love beans, except for any kind of canned maple beans. Then again, I love molasses beans. I'm strange, especially with food.

8 hours ago, BemusedByFundamentalism said:

And here I am, trying not to eat anything unhealthy today... Now I have severe cravings! Thanks! 

must stay strong.JPG

Goes for me too while trying to be vegan. Giving up meat, not a problem, giving up sweets not so easy. :confusion-helpsos:

49 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Goes for me too while trying to be vegan. Giving up meat, not a problem, giving up sweets not so easy. 

Chocolate is a bean therefore vegan.  In my world it is!

58 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

I like the way you think.

Smarties here in NZ are like the cheap cousin of M&Ms. M&Ms are far far nicer. I think both are made by the same company? Nestle? 

5 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

For you:

Spoiler

chocolate-salad.jpg.3a479cfa10e0763f80fc9861630e1866.jpg

The old commercial here in Canada

"When you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last? Do you suck them very slowly, or crunch them very fast? Eat those candy-coated chocolates, but tell me when I ask, when you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last?".

We have brown one in the packages and also blue along with the old colours.

And on a sad note, they have predicted the end of chocolate in 20 years.  The trees grow in the tropics and it's getting too hot for them.  Climate change is real.  

14 hours ago, Greendoor said:

The old commercial here in Canada

"When you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last? Do you suck them very slowly, or crunch them very fast? Eat those candy-coated chocolates, but tell me when I ask, when you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last?".

We have brown one in the packages and also blue along with the old colours.

And on a sad note, they have predicted the end of chocolate in 20 years.  The trees grow in the tropics and it's getting too hot for them.  Climate change is real.  

Well, looks like I'm done with life in 20 years, then. 

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, Carm_88 said:

That's the only way that they could sell coffee crisp. Those things are satanic! They spoil a perfectly good pack of little bars. Ruining good chocolate with coffee. Mars bars are my favourite, followed by orange Aero. 

I love coffee crisp. I always look forward to the variety packs with them at Halloween. The funny thing is that I hate coffee. To me they don't really taste like they have coffee in them at all. Do other people think they taste like coffee?

Brookside the royalty of candy.

ETA: Dark chocolate with bacon also food of the Gods. Rufus bless. 

6 hours ago, Baxter said:

I love coffee crisp. I always look forward to the variety packs with them at Halloween. The funny thing is that I hate coffee. To me they don't really taste like they have coffee in them at all. Do other people think they taste like coffee?

Haha I don't like coffee. I do love chocolate and coffee crisp are the only bars that I won't power through. Whatever they taste like they're a deterrent to me! 

I live in Canada and was just at my local grocery store to pick up lunch and one of the end caps was ALL British food. Cookies and spreads and chocolate. They had a chocolate/orange cookie (well - they had the SIGN anyway) that I remember loving in Ireland. I'll have to go back and see what it was. (They only had the chocolate/mint one). 

I was so excited! 

22 hours ago, Baxter said:

I am the same. Love CC hate real coffee!

I once made the mistake of buying the big box of Halloween candy (at Halloween) because it had mounds (I hate coconut) and coffee crisps (which I also thought I hated).

Alas - I hadn't HAD a coffee crisp before and have since learned they are not safe around me. Nope... not safe....

On 5/27/2018 at 12:37 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

For you:

Hide contents

chocolate-salad.jpg.3a479cfa10e0763f80fc9861630e1866.jpg

I want some dark chocolate and caramel sea salt salad right now.

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived