IGNORED

Sister Wives 6: Five Adults or Are There? Mariah Is Engaged.

Coconut Flan

I think it’s obvious that Kody would like to be in a monogamous relationship with only Robyn at this point, but for whatever reason, is too much of a coward to actually admit it to his wives. Instead he’s trying to force them to leave by being unpleasant.
Unfortunately for him, Christine was the only wife bothered enough to leave. Janelle still has Kody as a husband for her and father-type for her children in theory…the romantic relationship doesn’t seem to mean much to her. Meri…who knows why she’s really staying at this point. She claims it’s because of her commitment to family, but she doesn’t seem like she actually she sees them that much (even before covid).  She does seem like she has a lot of close relationships with people outside the family, so it’s possible that those are fulfilling enough to her that she doesn’t have to take any action on the Kody issue. I do think that a part of her seemed to enjoy the martyrdom that come from staying with the family while Kody ignored her. Now that Christine has left, I wonder if she’ll start to feel it looks more pathetic than heroic. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, DalmatianCat said:

Now that Christine has left, I wonder if she’ll start to feel it looks more pathetic than heroic. 

Perhaps they will stage their moves away from Kodouche to keep the show going....

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic