IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

Every time I see a video of Davia, I'm reminded of my favorite AFV video of all time. A little girl is singing in her school Christmas play and the boy next to her sneezes giant snot strings down his face. Her resulting look of horror always makes me die of laughter. 

IMG_7650.PNG

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Wow, I can really see the resemblance between Priscilla's kids and Anna's here!

Agreed. Paul looks exactly like Michael and Markus to me, and with Davia genuinely smiling for once, she looks a lot like a mini-Kynzie. You could definitely mix them in with the M kids without anyone noticing!

Pro lurker here, mostly on other threads but I had to find this one to express how I was a bit disturbed that making cookies with kids is turned into a comparison of beating a man to death. But...not surprised. Also not gonna lie I totally LOLed when they were all, “LET’S BEAT THE NUTS!”   (Sorry.)

Just want to wish all you precious tater tots a joyous Easter and a blessed April Fools Day. May this season of life bring you pecans!

a3d11e6b941ba51f690c3b24aef8638a--david-waller-meme.jpg

17 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This side eye is perfection:

IMG_7816.PNG

Poor kid looks so over it.

31 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

here is the full picture. 

Kid always looks like he's trying to escape. 

TFDW and Prissy look like siblings. The kids are super cute. At least they don't have 6 kids by now like John Boy and Easter.

38 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

kid always looks like he's trying to escape. 

Do you blame him?

God only knows how his ultra religious parents presented Easter to those kids.

Pris:  "Great news kids!  We're getting up super early so we can have an extra long church service with lots of preaching about how this guy a long time ago was preaching and doing God's work, and for his trouble he ended up dying by being nailed to a cross and then coming back to life!  All according to God's plan!  He died so we won't have to, cool, huh?  I mean, we're still going to die, but then we'll come back to life in Heaven instead of Hell.  You don't want to go to Hell.

Then we'll do some stuff to celebrate the day, and Daddy will make everything we do into some kind of creepy example of death and how we don't want to go to Hell and stuff.  Doesn't that sound like fun?"

David:  "Do you know where you're going to go when you die?  Can you pass the Good Person Test?  We're going to spend the whole day making sure you know the proper answers to those and many other questions about your Earthly life and life after death.  I didn't get forced into marriage and fatherhood so you could stray off the Godly path.  We're all going to end up in the same place together for ever and ever.  Now slap a smile on that face and let's go.  After church I have some extra lessons for you, and we'll probably do some filming so you'd better look sharp.  

Pris, why do these kids always look constipated?  By the way, we've got pecan pie for dessert, right?"

As much as I make fun of the Pecans, Priscilla appears to be a really good mother who really loves her kiddos. 

Did anyone else notice the street signs in the upper left of that photo?  They are standing on the corner of Wildcat and College, maybe there are actual roads to hell in Big Sandy...

something about the juxtaposition of this signage with this particular family really does it for me.  I hope it’s an omen of the future for those children.

6 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

And Davia always has a "take the damned picture already" look. I know this look, because many of the pictures from my childhood feature it. Usually Paul looks happy in photos, he looks scared here. I wonder why.

7 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

And Davia always has a "take the damned picture already" look. I know this look, because many of the pictures from my childhood feature it. Usually Paul looks happy in photos, he looks scared here. I wonder why.

Paul I took to just be cold.  who knows what time the pulled those kids out of bed. 

3 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Paul I took to just be cold.  who knows what time the pulled those kids out of bed. 

That could be. I was coming up with all sorts of other excuses, like maybe Pecan Senior had just let out a rip-roaring fart.

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

That could be. I was coming up with all sorts of other excuses, like maybe Pecan Senior had just let out a rip-roaring fart.

A holy,fabulous, pecan smelling fart!

11 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

here is the full picture. 

Maybe he saw a dump truck coming up the street.

he's looking in the direction of the local high school (per google maps), perhaps longingly; those marks on the road behind them are paw prints leading to the school, so Wildcat must be the mascot.  

i have a thing for maps and geography, but i can't figure this one out.  there's a building on the corner where they're standing, but it's not labelled as anything on GM and looks like a utility building for the school.  now, it may have been re-purposed as a church after Street View went through (sept 2016),  but there are no churches pegged at that intersection.  the four corners are the unlabeled building  where they're standing, the school, a house, and a vacant lot.  the nearest place of worship is Agape House Ministry a block and a half away, and a Methodist church three blocks away on the main road.  Maybe TFDW is just out thieving pecans.....

It's possible there was a community egg hunt. The Pecans are not against egg hunts since Robert Staddon posted pictures of a gathering of David and his brother and Robert and his brother and all their families having a meal and egg hunt together this weekend. 

IMG_8022.PNG

6 hours ago, catlady said:

he's looking in the direction of the local high school (per google maps), perhaps longingly; those marks on the road behind them are paw prints leading to the school, so Wildcat must be the mascot.  

i have a thing for maps and geography, but i can't figure this one out.  there's a building on the corner where they're standing, but it's not labelled as anything on GM and looks like a utility building for the school.  now, it may have been re-purposed as a church after Street View went through (sept 2016),  but there are no churches pegged at that intersection.  the four corners are the unlabeled building  where they're standing, the school, a house, and a vacant lot.  the nearest place of worship is Agape House Ministry a block and a half away, and a Methodist church three blocks away on the main road.  Maybe TFDW is just out thieving pecans.....

the second picture in that post is of a bunch of people sitting outside a building and the caption is that it's several churches meeting together for a sunrise service 

Philip has been done since Priscilla gave birth to him. He always looks like he's trying to escape or is done with life. 

86496ba8a69e4ead0463859272a6865c.jpg
More Pecan church outfits

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

Philip has been done since Priscilla gave birth to him. He always looks like he's trying to escape or is done with life. 

I think it was when they put newborn Phillip in that nasty old metal dump truck for a photo shoot. Since then he has been completely over it all. 

Dump truck baby never forgets.

Has a daughter been born to Daniel (and Kathryn) Staddon, or is it Kendalyn (and Robert's) baby that Daniel is holding?

Davey really should know how to spell "Resurrection" by now.  I know he attended the SOTDRT, but that word must have been covered in his curriculum.  And as part of his job.

22 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Has a daughter been born to Daniel (and Kathryn) Staddon, or is it Kendalyn (and Robert's) baby that Daniel is holding?

Davey really should know how to spell "Resurrection" by now.  I know he attended the SOTDRT, but that word must have been covered in his curriculum.  And as part of his job.

it’s Robert and Kendalyn’s.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived