IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm dying. I love how 1year old Phillip just pops up behind the chair to see the book. And he looks really into the story. He's seriously the best. :pb_lol:

I'm wondering how he got there.  Is he standing on something or did someone just squeeze him between the chair and the wall?

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I'm wondering how he got there.  Is he standing on something or did someone just squeeze him between the chair and the wall?

If I had to guess I would say he's just squeezed between the wall and chair. 

On 4/12/2018 at 2:15 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

the difference seems to be that Suzette Keller had a bunch of miscarriages IIRC. Anna has had one as far as we know and I don't believe Priscilla has ever mentioned a miscarriage. 

my first post in a Waller thread!

So of all the fundie Keller women (so Suze, Esther, Anna, and Pris), momma and Esther are known to have had many closely-spaced pregnancies, if not live births. while Anna and Priscilla seem to be hitting every 2 years ish. It makes me wonder if that might actually be due to the husband's and how "into" the baby-making they are.....we often suggest David doesn't actually roll that way and is playing closeted good-fundie and we know that for at least a few years Josh was (trying) to get it somewhere other than Anna....

on the name note: I personally think they're doing P boys and D girls, so my guess will be Peter for a boy (or maybe Patrick?) and Dana for a girl (though for some reason I could actually really see them liking a name like Darcy haha). If it's a D name regardless of sex, I pick Donald for a boy because republican. lol.

4 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

my first post in a Waller thread!

So of all the fundie Keller women (so Suze, Esther, Anna, and Pris), momma and Esther are known to have had many closely-spaced pregnancies, if not live births. while Anna and Priscilla seem to be hitting every 2 years ish. It makes me wonder if that might actually be due to the husband's and how "into" the baby-making they are.....we often suggest David doesn't actually roll that way and is playing closeted good-fundie and we know that for at least a few years Josh was (trying) to get it somewhere other than Anna....

on the name note: I personally think they're doing P boys and D girls, so my guess will be Peter for a boy (or maybe Patrick?) and Dana for a girl (though for some reason I could actually really see them liking a name like Darcy haha). If it's a D name regardless of sex, I pick Donald for a boy because republican. lol.

I could see them going with Donald since that was David's grandfather's name. 

I hope that this baby doesn't end up in a dump truck! I do hope for another baby with an expressive face that just can't lie! :) 

On 12/04/2018 at 10:35 PM, singsingsing said:

I think I had a great-great-aunt (or something like that) named Donalda...

I went through the list of P and D names on behindthename.com and found some good ones for David and Priscilla to consider (assuming they're going to stick with P names for boys and D names for girls):

Pan, Paris, Pegasus, Peleg, Peta, Philander, Pippin, Plato, Pluto, Pontius, Poseidon, Prince, Prometheus, Prospero, Ptolemy, Puck, Pythagoras.

Daenerys, Daffodil, Delicia, Demeter, Desdemona, Diamond, Dido, Dixie, Dolly, Donaldina, Dorcas, Dory, Dulcibella, Dusty.

Philander. I'm really hoping it'll be Philander. 

5 hours ago, Plexus31Wife said:

Philander. I'm really hoping it'll be Philander. 

Phillip's name is actually close. Phillip Andrew. Or Philandrew.

Meanwhile in the Big Sandy universe, Esther Staddon (who lives part time with her brothers in Big Sandy now, it appears) has posted that her father has stage 4 cancer: 

and is going to an "alternative" cancer treatment center in New Mexico: http://www.oasisofhope.com/

Isis am assuming they quickly learned to be very discreet about any physical correction used. Which just shows me how cowardly the Duggars really are. If you have the strenght of your godly convictions behind you wouldn't run and hide at criticism. You would welcome it being brought into the light. 

Oy vey, these fundies with their alternative medicine!

I know a woman who had Stage IV breast cancer 28 years ago.  She's beaten it and, ASAIK,  is still going strong.  She had conventional treatment though.

The Duggar's are getting ready to head to Big Sandy (This is from Derick's live insta story) So I would guess that the big  Pecan or Pecanette reveal will happen soon. 

The Pecans are currently my pet fundies so I will offer them congratulations on the newest little nut and go with Deborah for a girl and Peter for a boy to be safe, Dinah and Phineas if they get a little wild.  Daisy or Pip if I were given naming rights.

Congrats to them. 

I’m going with Deborah (or maybe Diana) and Peter, if they’re using D for girls and P for boys. 

If they’re alternating P and D, I’m choosing Daniel for a boy. 

4 hours ago, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

The Pecans are currently my pet fundies so I will offer them congratulations on the newest little nut and go with Deborah for a girl and Peter for a boy to be safe, Dinah and Phineas if they get a little wild.  Daisy or Pip if I were given naming rights.

I think Deborah is a perfectly fine Biblical name and often wonder why it's not used more frequently by today's fundies.  Then I researched the name and understood why.  Biblical Deborah was a judge, prophet, and in some respects, a warrior; not the meek keeper at home, but a ruler over men!!!

8 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

The Duggar's are getting ready to head to Big Sandy (This is from Derick's live insta story) So I would guess that the big  Pecan or Pecanette reveal will happen soon. 

Big Sandy Family Camp starts this weekend.  

https://familyconferences.org/events/family-conference/bigsandy18/

The Duggar parents are going to talk about equipping and releasing their children!?! Then sending them out to to do what the Lord wants them to do?? Equipped them how????

They have a sparce education, no college, work for JB. They can flip houses, mend and sell cars and mow lawns. So can many other people!! 

Im not even going to mention midwife Jill.

J-D seems to be doing ok with his planes, Jana Gardens. (she could eventually buy a garden centre if J-B releases and allows her to.)  They both have a way of making their own futures. 

Josh wanted to be a lawyer. Didn't happen. One of the lost girls mentioned wanting be a veterinarian, Perhaps Johannah? Sadly that won't happen. 

The only life those poor kids are going to be released into is one of Serving J-B , getting married to the first person who answers J-B's questionnaire correctly and having loads of kids. 

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

The Duggar parents are going to talk about equipping and releasing their children!?! Then sending them out to to do what the Lord wants them to do?? Equipped them how????

They have a sparce education, no college, work for JB. They can flip houses, mend and sell cars and mow lawns. So can many other people!! 

Im not even going to mention midwife Jill.

J-D seems to be doing ok with his planes, Jana Gardens. (she could eventually buy a garden centre if J-B releases and allows her to.)  They both have a way of making their own futures. 

Josh wanted to be a lawyer. Didn't happen. One of the lost girls mentioned wanting be a veterinarian, Perhaps Johannah? Sadly that won't happen. 

The only life those poor kids are going to be released into is one of Serving J-B , getting married to the first person who answers J-B's questionnaire correctly and having loads of kids. 

THIS. I never understood this either. My parents said the same shit about equipping and releasing. How? Howwwww? When all the girls couldn't even build credit, or have the support and help to go to college? 

I'm tipping Peter Brian for a boy and Danielle Sue for a girl.

Danielle is a bit more frilly/girly than Deborah/Dinah/Dorothy IMHO, and in their particular circles frilly is normal - I mean Pecan's "best friend" Robert Staddon has girls Sautina, Marilee and Cadence.

It's also a female version of a male name like Davia is - because we all know females don't exist other than an offshoot of males.

And Sue after both grandmothers.

I just hope he or she also gets Davia's side-eye talents.

On 4/12/2018 at 5:33 PM, Tangy Bee said:

Told ya'll there would be a baby following that cruise! :giggle:

What else was there for them to do?They don't drink.

On 4/13/2018 at 3:48 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

And it seems some of the fundies wear pj pants UNDER nightgowns so it's a combo.

I do that sometimes, just for the extra warmth.

On 4/18/2018 at 8:55 AM, Gobsmacked said:

One of the lost girls mentioned wanting be a veterinarian, Perhaps Johannah? 

I'm pretty sure that it was Jennifer. (AKA 17 of 19) :(

11 minutes ago, melon said:

What else was there for them to do?They don't drink.

Give out tracts and asking people about their personal relationship with Jesus. 

Oh yeah,I forgot that..try to convert people or insinuate their religion is false.I have had people knock on my door ,ask my religion,then tell me..I'm going to hell.

4 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I do that sometimes, just for the extra warmth.

I'm pretty sure that it was Jennifer. (AKA 17 of 19) :(

She will never be allowed to pursue that. Tragic.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived