IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

If Anna didn't have basically the same pattern of births, I'd almost wonder if TFDW was planning the timing of kids deliberately.

"Oh, it's about time for our wedding anniversary and the youngest is over a year now, better make sure there's a new baby by our next anniversary."

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think we can all agree it will be Peter (Isaac for David's brother who passed away) for a boy but the girl name is the wild card. Davia is just so different. I'm going to say they will do the female version of a name from the Bible. So Daniella maybe? And the middle name Sue to cover both their moms.

Since Isaac's twin brother Adam already used the name for his own son I would hope David and Cil wouldn't also use it. Maybe they'll use Wallace instead. (Isaac's middle name) 

It'll be interesting if it's a boy because that'll show us whether it's P for boys/D for girls OR if it's alternating P and D regardless of gender.

If it was a boy and they chose a D I would guess Daniel. If a P then Peter for sure.

For a girl I would guess Dinah because RED TENT.

6 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Since Isaac's twin brother Adam already used the name for his own son I would hope David and Cil wouldn't also use it. Maybe they'll use Wallace instead. (Isaac's middle name) 

Eh, I think it's fine if cousins share middle names. It's not like it's used regularly. 

You know, I expected Phillip to be named Peter, so I'm almost wondering if they'll surprise us in that regard. It is the most obvious choice, though. The Bible is kind of limited in that regard: Penuel, Phineas, Philemon? 

That's kind of why I hope they are just alternating P and D names. More variety and options that way. We'll see. 

They're running out of options for biblical names, especially if they don't like some of them. I think they're going to have to branch out, if not this time, then pretty soon.

19 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Fundie families are so enormous and often go with bible names that cousins sharing middle or first names is kind of the norm. But they have other family name choices. Like Michael since it is Priscilla's dad's name. And Anna's oldest son's name. I doubt Anna would care.

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Fundie families are so enormous and often go with bible names that cousins sharing middle or first names is kind of the norm. But they have other family name choices. Like Michael since it is Priscilla's dad's name. And Anna's oldest son's name. I doubt Anna would care.

with the Isaac thing it was more the fact that Adam and Isaac were twins so I felt that name should be left exclusively for him to use. 

5 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

with the Isaac thing it was more the fact that Adam and Isaac were twins so I felt that name should be left exclusively for him to use. 

It's entirely possible that they don't feel the same, though. Adam might even want his other siblings to keep using the name Isaac to keep honouring his twin. That seems like a pretty personal thing that outsiders couldn't really have any idea about.

6 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I guess that's a possibility but I would feel weird if my brother felt like he could only use my sibling's name because he was a twin and I was just a non-twin sibling. I know twins are supposed to be close, but that doesn't mean other siblings aren't also close. 

32 minutes ago, freethemall said:

For a girl I would guess Dinah because RED TENT.

Truly phenomenal book. Sad the Duggars/Wallers will probably never read itl

I agree with Peter for a boy and I'm gonna go with Deborah for a girl 

Shocker! A thread that was HOT actually has interesting news!! :pb_lol::pb_lol: I love thread drift as much as the next person but it’s disappointing when you see HOT on a baby watch thread and it’s 5 pages of talk about the Tudors or cooking or hot celebrities!

56 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

If Anna didn't have basically the same pattern of births, I'd almost wonder if TFDW was planning the timing of kids deliberately.

Their spacing is very similar to their mother's as well. 

5 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Their spacing is very similar to their mother's as well. 

the difference seems to be that Suzette Keller had a bunch of miscarriages IIRC. Anna has had one as far as we know and I don't believe Priscilla has ever mentioned a miscarriage. 

Esther's kids are much closer together. I'm so glad Anna and Priscilla aren't having children around every 18 months give or take a few months.

I was just thinking about the blooming onion and wondering if it did it's magic.  Clearly it did.  Another Blessed Pecan From the Lord!!

So I'm looking up Biblical names at work now (thanks FJ). Dinah was raped so I wouldn't like if they named her Dinah solely for Biblical purposes. Diana might be too pagan for them. Delilah was kind of a villain. But Deborah was a prophet and judge so yay for that one. Damaris is also a woman mentioned in the bible, she converts after hearing Paul speak. So if the Wallers love Paul as much as they seem to, Damaris could be a name used as well. 

While I agree with whoever mentioned Daniel/l/e/a, that it follows Davia's rule and is a nice name, I'm guessing Deborah this go round. But I think they'll use Daniela for sure. 

Deborah Sue is such an old-sounding name but could be ADORABLE on a grumpy Waller kid. 

And I guess I'm assuming this one is a girl, but if I'm wrong then Peter just makes sense. Peter Wallace is lovely (and yes I'm using prior suggestions on middle names because I don't know the Keller or Waller families that well). I could also see them having a Prophet when the Biblical P names run out. 

13 minutes ago, JMO said:

I was just thinking about the blooming onion and wondering if it did it's magic.  Clearly it did.  Another Blessed Pecan From the Lord!!

Shouldn't the child be named in honor of the Blooming Onion?

Cebolla isn't a great name for either sex. 

"Floreciente" ? "Allium"?

I'm not sure I've ever tossed my hat into the baby name predicting ring before, but... for these two? 

Boy: Prodigal -- or maybe Penury

Girl: Delivered (they'll be talked out of "Deliverance" right at the last moment)

I think I had a great-great-aunt (or something like that) named Donalda...

I went through the list of P and D names on behindthename.com and found some good ones for David and Priscilla to consider (assuming they're going to stick with P names for boys and D names for girls):

Pan, Paris, Pegasus, Peleg, Peta, Philander, Pippin, Plato, Pluto, Pontius, Poseidon, Prince, Prometheus, Prospero, Ptolemy, Puck, Pythagoras.

Daenerys, Daffodil, Delicia, Demeter, Desdemona, Diamond, Dido, Dixie, Dolly, Donaldina, Dorcas, Dory, Dulcibella, Dusty.

Davia!  She's my favorite little fundie.  Love that face.

As always, hoping for a Peter or Parker or Pierce (my favorite P boy name has always been Padraig, but I don't see that happening) to avoid another poor girl being born into that cult.

But if it is another girl, never mind the D theme, I think Davy will stick with the Davy theme.  Davida, Davetta, Davina.  Sure, they're all really close to Davia, but David is Divine!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived