IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

18 hours ago, catlady said:

he's looking in the direction of the local high school (per google maps), perhaps longingly; those marks on the road behind them are paw prints leading to the school, so Wildcat must be the mascot.  

i have a thing for maps and geography, but i can't figure this one out.  there's a building on the corner where they're standing, but it's not labelled as anything on GM and looks like a utility building for the school.  now, it may have been re-purposed as a church after Street View went through (sept 2016),  but there are no churches pegged at that intersection.  the four corners are the unlabeled building  where they're standing, the school, a house, and a vacant lot.  the nearest place of worship is Agape House Ministry a block and a half away, and a Methodist church three blocks away on the main road.  Maybe TFDW is just out thieving pecans.....

Ha! I also checked it on GM and wondered why they chose this corner... 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

I have to say that Priscilla's Easter dress is very pretty!  

It looks handmade to me. Does Pris sew?

I've only seen that one photograph but it’s a colour that Pris seems to wear a lot (and which suits her), and some of the details look quite vintage. It also fits her beautifully, which is easier in something made to measure.

7 hours ago, Jellybean said:

It looks handmade to me. Does Pris sew?

I've only seen that one photograph but it’s a colour that Pris seems to wear a lot (and which suits her), and some of the details look quite vintage. It also fits her beautifully, which is easier in something made to measure.

I know that Josh brought his sisters to FL to help Anna sew the bridesmaids dresses I think Cil also helped. 

I feel like sewing was practically mandatory for the oldest girls of every fundie family back before the Internet and thrift stores made it easy to find cheap and modest clothing. Their choices were more limited and it's not like large fundie families had much money to spare. Sewing was probably a necessity.

On 02/04/2018 at 9:50 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It's possible there was a community egg hunt. The Pecans are not against egg hunts since Robert Staddon posted pictures of a gathering of David and his brother and Robert and his brother and all their families having a meal and egg hunt together this weekend. 

IMG_8022.PNG

Oh my goodness, David and Pris match perfectly. They must have colour co-ordinated their outfits here?! 

5 minutes ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

Oh my goodness, David and Pris match perfectly. They must have colour co-ordinated their outfits here?! 

They aren't the only couple. Adam and Valerie are both wearing lavender. And if you look close, Kathryn is wearing blue so they match as well. Robert is the one taking the picture but he is matching Kendalyn as well with the baby blue shirt:

IMG_8081.PNG

Oh my, Robert has adopted quite a wide stance. Adam and Valerie look like siblings almost as much as Priss and Pecan.

They announced they are expecting a baby in late September. They have so many autumn babies. Anna will be throwing them a gender reveal party in late April. 

IMG_8154.PNG

Hey guys remember this photo? I'm guessing blooming onions are a fundie aphrodisiac. Because if you do the math, conceiving in the beginning of January would give you a late September due date :pb_lol:

IMG_8155.PNG

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hey guys remember this photo? I'm guessing blooming onions are a fundie aphrodisiac. Because if you do the math, conceiving in the beginning of January would give you a late September due date :pb_lol:

IMG_8155.PNG

Dammit, I remember people joking that the blooming onion was going to lead to the conception of the next little pecan and I'm so disgusted that you guys may have actually been right. :pb_lol:

I mean, who among us would not be carried away by the romance of our 5 year 11 month anniversary.....

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Dammit, I remember people joking that the blooming onion was going to lead to the conception of the next little pecan and I'm so disgusted that you guys may have actually been right. :pb_lol:

I mean, who among us would not be carried away by the romance of our 5 year 11 month anniversary.....

I would tell my husband to go away with his onion breath! :pb_lol:

well, i just had my 269th monthaversary yesterday, and let me tell you, the bloomin' onions were as fabulous as Pecan Thief himself!!!

(just kidding; i had to do the math on a calculator and we acknowledged nothing yesterday.  i do like a bloomin' onion, but like @JermajestyDuggar, the onion breath is a mood killer.)

Wow I can't believe Priscilla is pregnant with another baby!!

...Said literally no one ever.

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ugh does that mean Derick and Jill Dillard are announcing soon?

Ohhhh that video. "God has blessed our family with another BAYBEE" parroted by Paul and Davia (as Davia continues to look OVER IT)

Everybody pray to Rufus that this baby is a boy so we can determine P&P's naming scheme! lol (P-D alternating or P for boys, D for girls)

Though I would also be happy if Davia had a sister in the house. Hopefully with equally delightful expressions. 

They are 15 weeks and "so grateful for every child the Lord gives us. Children truly are a blessing." Thanks David. You sure sound excited!

Priscilla will be 32, correct, when PecanNumeroQuattro is born?

If the Outback Steakhouse chain were to go out of business, would her fertility cease?

I think David and Priscilla will end up having about eight kids (I'm assuming her fertility will slow a bit as she ages).

I am assuming it it's P for boys D for girls so I put this on the stacked like cordwood thread but I'll put it here also. and add middle names 

Peter John or Destiny Suzette 

here is a picture

download_20180411_181507-169x300.jpg

4 minutes ago, jerkit said:

I mean, for fundies - it's kind of amazing they've only had three kids in 6 years. 

Not really. They're having about one kid every two years which seems to be pretty normal for fundies. Some of them a super fertile, but a lot of them (maybe more?) are on a timeline more like David and Priscilla's.

I'll guess Peter for a boy, Daisy for a girl.

I think we can all agree it will be Peter (Isaac for David's brother who passed away) for a boy but the girl name is the wild card. Davia is just so different. I'm going to say they will do the female version of a name from the Bible. So Daniella maybe? And the middle name Sue to cover both their moms.

29 minutes ago, jerkit said:

I mean, for fundies - it's kind of amazing they've only had three kids in 6 years. 

Anna and Josh only have 5 kids and are celebrating 10 years. and as far as we know she's only had one miscarriage. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived