IGNORED

Ayla, the WifeWithAPurpose - white surpremacist, formerly Nordic Sunrise

Showtunesgirl

7 minutes ago, Someone Out There said:

Yes, but I would doubt that the research for that was out in the late 1970's when she started the book (the first book was published in 1980).

True, I'm not sure when that knowledge arose (and it could always change). But I wasn't so much criticizing the author for a lack of accuracy, as pointing out that any white supremacists using characters in the book as inspiration are probably barking up the wrong tree, haha.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Ayla know about Cheddar Man? The remains of an early inhabitant of England were found in a cave in Cheddar Gorge about a century ago. The bones were of an individual who lived around 10,000 years ago (I don't think he's actually been genetically assessed for gender, but I may be wrong. In the meantime, of course they made him a man)

Research has showed that these early inhabitants of England would in all probability have been dark skinned. The remains of Cheddar Man were subject to DNA analysis earlier this last year.  His genetic profile indicates that in all probability he was dark skinned, with dark hair, but possibly blue eyes. The current population of England are direct descendants of these people.

Ayla needs to reconsider her racial purity. And stop being a racist bitch. 

It makes sense that the original inhabitants of Europe were dark skinned if one believes the "out of Africa" scenario. In the equatorial latitudes, darker skin was/is a protective measure against the direct sun felt there. As humans moved north into Europe, dark skin was no longer an evolutional advantage, lighter skin was, to better absorb vitamin D from the less direct sunlight. So, even if your DNA states "European" truth is, if you go back far enough you'd find dark skinned ancestors. If your ancestors were from Portugal or southern Spain or Italy, your skin will be darker because of the intermingling of Middle Easterners/East Indians with the "whites". If you're from some parts of Europe, you may actually find you have markers for Asia due to the silk road trade. 

Ain't a damn one of us "pure" anything. I know, based on historical migration/trade patterns, if I dug deep enough, there's no telling what I'd find in what makes me, me. 

These "white supremacists" make me fucking looney. Well, loonier than usual. 

32 minutes ago, jozina said:

Her painting of Michael Jackson (on her Instagram) looks like something my schoolkid would do.  

Why is she painting him anyway? He’s black and likely what she would consider not Christian enough. 

I can't tell if she's literally been stalked or if she's just really hyperbolic about people who report and comment on her accounts. In one post she claims to have been doxxed by a reporter, but all that really happened is that the story mentioned what state she lives in.

23 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I can't tell if she's literally been stalked or if she's just really hyperbolic about people who report and comment on her accounts. In one post she claims to have been doxxed by a reporter, but all that really happened is that the story mentioned what state she lives in.

I wouldn't be surprised if her readership is just as #normal, #healthy and #together as she is, so there must be some invasive followers who push boundaries. But I'm quite sure that this particular post is about something like an antiracist leaving criticism on both her instagram AND her blog.

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Why is she painting him anyway? He’s black and likely what she would consider not Christian enough. 

Fantasizing that everyone on earth will lose their pigmentation to vitiligo, tbh.

Did that vintage fashion site and/or the Boyers ever jettison this weirdo?

2 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I have been stalked.  She knows nothing about stalking, she has no idea what it's like.

As far as where humans originate from, I remember reading a while back that Africa and that part of the world is the most likely spot and that humans were darker skinned but evolutionary changes included lighter skin as @feministxtian stated.  It makes a lot of sense, actually.

When my brother and sister did their dna tests a few months back, along with proving that my mother's family were not anything at all like we thought, we did discover that we have a Jewish ancestor(s) but it's pretty far back.  We found out a lot, including the Viking Irish/Scandanavian that we always suspected.  But I think if we (humans) were able to go all the way back, then we would all have dark skin in our ancestry.  Including idiotic Ayla.  I wonder if her head would explode at that?

According to the mother (who was a racist bitch), some of the branches of that side of the family are more "mixed" than some of the others. Case in point. I have 3 second cousins on that side of the family. All three look like they are mixed, black/white. They called me "the indian". On my father's side, there's some evidence that branch of the family has some middle eastern/asian genes. 

My maternal grandmother had blonde hair and blue eyes and my maternal grandfather had olive skin and brown eyes (both were from Spain). My paternal grandmother had RED hair and blue eyes and my paternal grandfather (by blood) also had olive skin and brown eyes (both were from Germany). I'm not exactly blinding white (I fade in the winter but tan in a heartbeat in the summer), brown hair, brown eyes. The mother had the olive skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. My father, in reality, looked more "typical" Puerto Rican than German! When he was a kid (during the days of segregation) he got told to go back on his own beach. He had to pull his drawers down to prove he was white. 

I guess the point of this missive is to demonstrate that being "European" does not equal blonde/blue/light skin. 

I'd love to do the DNA thing for shits and grins to see what kind of crazy ass genes are running around in me. I mean, I already know that both sides of my family were fucking nuts in different ways, but...

52 minutes ago, Briefly said:

But I think if we (humans) were able to go all the way back, then we would all have dark skin in our ancestry.  Including idiotic Ayla.  I wonder if her head would explode at that?

I am certain that she would just deny that, whether it's for anti-evolution reasons or simply because she has some convoluted "proof" that the first humans were blond and blue-eyed.

Looking back further on her blog, she is the absolute queen of gaslighting and goal-post-moving. She never literally said the exact words "I hate black people," therefore anyone who thinks she might be even a little bit racist is hysterical and delusional. AD HOMINEM! FAKE NEWS! HARASSMENT! I mean how could you possibly read  a sentence like "inner city Chicago used to be full of hard working, Christian, Poles, Germans and Irish but is now overrun with black, ghetto culture," and infer that the author is racist? You must be crazy! And then she preens around like a defiant heroine for surviving all of the "attacks."

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My sister did a dna test. 

Drumroll please..... we’re white. And we already knew that. 

I've always thought those DNA tests were kind of hokey, but I have even more reason to think that now that friend's whole family had their tests done together, and hers came back with several genetic markers that NEITHER of her parents had. Apparently she's the only person in the entire family who's Irish. :pb_lol:

One more thing came to mind. It was mentioned on her blog or YouTube that she “used to be” bisexual. At some point, her husband and her actually had an open relationship. Now, Ayla blames her fanatic left wing friends for pushing her into a direction she has no interest in, alleging that her attraction to women was an act of deceiving herself. Now, of course, she’s totally aware she’s just and only and really absolutely and without even the tiniest doubt into men and only men. 

1. The “blame” is on others cause obviously, Ayla fell victim to vicious pressure by her sjw pals who made her poor innocent brain believe that she actually enjoyed having sex with women. So she enjoyed it and had relationships with females until God, Jesus and the whole white fucking supremacist truth enlightened her. Hallelujah! 

2. I’m not a member of the LGBTQ community (so cant talk from experience with being bi) but I’m still sure if you are, you don’t just stop. So, somewhere inside of her, she must be aware of her attraction to women. I really don’t want to know what goes on in heads like hers. It must be horribly disturbing. 

Ayla’s really twisted... 

I seem to remember in the previous discussion that she even ranted about Mormon rap music. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if she left the Mormon church because it's not racist enough for her.

Speaking of those DNA tests, my fiancee's brother did that and found out that their family is mostly of English ancestry, with some Balkan and even some Nigerian and other African going way back. They thought they were more Scots-Irish, Welsh, and Norse than what they discovered, but since they're not racists or fundies, they weren't offended by the African DNA discovery. The other thing is that my fiancee and others in his family have blue eyes. All I know is that based on family history stuff people have done, my mom's side is Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English, and some German. My dad's side is at least half Irish, with the rest being Welsh, Scottish, English, and maybe some Norse. My brother and I resemble my mom in looks, so we have brown eyes and brown hair. The only way it's obvious we're white is that we get sunburned easily. One of these days, I might just do the DNA thing for shits and giggles.

I hate it when people believe that Scandinavia is all blond and blue eyed. I am blue eyed but I have both a BIL and a SIL with brown eyes AND dark brown hair. Both sides of my family are mainly blue eyed but the hair colors tend to be darker, from medium brown to black with only the occasional blond like my oldest brother. This is completely natural and while certain regions of the world may have more people with lighter hair they are never completely without people with darker hair. Even if blue eyes are common brown ones were never eradicated. Lighter hair and eyes can happen even in populations where most people have darker colors. I met a red headed and light-skinned Italian in London once. He said that both his parents where dark haired but some of his uncles had light brown or red hair like him. A friend from college is Palestinian and has very light skin (lighter than mine) and green eyes. Light skin is common in her mom's family but she is the only one with green eyes. She said that once she moved to Sweden a lot of people assumed she only had one parent from the middle east instead of two because of her colors but that is not the case. 

Often when they want to show how blond Scandinavians are they pick a picture of children. However, most of those blond children will have much darker hair by the time they are adults, most of the light blonde ones will be darker ashy blondes and most of the ones that are darker blondes or light brown will be some darker shade of brown. As a child I had a dark ashy blond hair color, it morphed into light brown at around puberty and it kept darkening until it is now more medium brown. The husband went from light blond to a dark ashy blond. My kids are both blond (age 2 and 6) but the older one is clearly going darker and I think she will end up darker than her father but lighter than me perhaps a light brown as her hair does seem to go more golden rather than grayish. My son is still very blond and lighter than his sister at the same age so I assume he will likely be more like his father. 

On 12/31/2018 at 10:33 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

And honestly, light eyes aren’t that great. I have to wear sunglasses more and I squint a lot when it’s super sunny. 

I have really light eyes and I have to wear sunglasses even if it's cloudy but still bright, so I feel your pain!

On another note, my sister and I did that AncestryDNA, and while it was a fun, sort of frivolous thing to do, I don't take it as literally as this woman seems to. I know that it can be informative (sometimes not in a good way) and that it is probably relatively accurate. It came back pretty much as we had suspected, and while it's been cool to see it change as more people send in samples, I would never go around posting my results going "SEE?? I TOLD YOU I AM EUROPEAN!!1!" because honestly, no one cares about your results as much as you do.

I have really light eyes and I have to wear sunglasses even if it's cloudy but still bright, so I feel your pain!
On another note, my sister and I did that AncestryDNA, and while it was a fun, sort of frivolous thing to do, I don't take it as literally as this woman seems to. I know that it can be informative (sometimes not in a good way) and that it is probably relatively accurate. It came back pretty much as we had suspected, and while it's been cool to see it change as more people send in samples, I would never go around posting my results going "SEE?? I TOLD YOU I AM EUROPEAN!!1!" because honestly, no one cares about your results as much as you do.
I was more interested to find out the missing parts of our personal history. It has been really enjoyable to hear from relations I never would have known existed otherwise!
The DNA/ancestry is just incidental, though I am very proud of my 12.5% Italian. Lol.

5 minutes ago, sleepy_doggos said:

I was more interested to find out the missing parts of our personal history. It has been really enjoyable to hear from relations I never would have known existed otherwise!
The DNA/ancestry is just incidental, though I am very proud of my 12.5% Italian. Lol.

I think it’s great for people who don’t have a lot of info of their genealogy. The thing is, my family has lots of our ancestry listed. We can trace ancestors going all the way back to the Mayflower. I’m a privileged white American because I am able to trace it. Many Americans don’t have that privilege. That’s why I thought it was funny that my sister wanted to do it. I was like, “umm duh. We already knew this. But ok.”

@JermajestyDuggar I totally agree! My sister and I did it mainly because there was some special like buy one get one free, and it seemed fun. I have one cousin on each side that's super into genealogy (even getting Ellis Island records printed for everyone which I think is really cool) so we pretty much knew what they would say. It was really interesting to see how ours differed slightly, even though we are full siblings.

12 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it’s great for people who don’t have a lot of info of their genealogy. The thing is, my family has lots of our ancestry listed. We can trace ancestors going all the way back to the Mayflower. I’m a privileged white American because I am able to trace it. Many Americans don’t have that privilege. That’s why I thought it was funny that my sister wanted to do it. I was like, “umm duh. We already knew this. But ok.”

I have tons of info on my mother's side, but not as much on my father's. Like you, I've got Mayflower ancestors. My dad's is mostly German, but that's about all I have on him. So I'd consider a dna test to seek info on his side. 

Ayla seems to be a shining example of white supremacy (sarcastic font). It's mindboggling to think there's more people out there like her, who still openly believe and promote this shit.

On 1/2/2019 at 12:50 AM, ADoyle90815 said:

I seem to remember in the previous discussion that she even ranted about Mormon rap music.

OMG a new rabbit hole.  I never knew there was such a thing as Mormon rap.  

Nevermind, I am good.  

11 hours ago, Cat Damon said:

In Sweden or northern Europe I am fine but when I went to Turkey I had sun glasses and my eyes were still constantly irritated by the sun light. I don't think that there was anything wrong with the sunglasses, the sun was just so bright. I had a lot of people say "Why do you hide those pretty blue eyes behind those dark glasses?" and was kind of thinking "because I my eyes are fucking bleeding if I try" and mumbled something about it being good to protect ones eyes with sunglasses. I often even kept the glasses on in stores if they had big windows because it was bright even indoors. 

White supremacists confuse me for many reasons, the main one being how proud they are of their supposed "purity."  They're essentially saying they're superior because their ancestors came from a more confined geographical area, so what I'm hearing is, "I'm better because I'm more inbred."  Oookay.

Archived