IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 1: Front Hugging Before Courting

Coconut Flan

I don’t really see the resemble personally but the main point of this post was to enquiry if rubbing your grandfathers feet would me a normal thing in American culture. It seems very odd to me!

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Erin looks the most like Kelly. Or Tori does. Or Addallee.  I think Alyssa looks more like Gil. 

Something that I really enjoy about Carlin is that even in a birthday photo/post to her brother she is at the center. :special-snowflake1: Classic Carlin.

E3C196F2-D851-41C8-9F06-C3E28A1AFC0C.png

21 hours ago, purplepeony said:

I don’t really see the resemble personally but the main point of this post was to enquiry if rubbing your grandfathers feet would me a normal thing in American culture. It seems very odd to me!

Where?

22 hours ago, purplepeony said:

Not sure that it is common place, or even normal, but if either of my grandfathers were alive I would do it for them if they asked or were in pain. One grandfather died from complications of diabetes and the other had a recurring brain tumor (the same as Darren Daulton) They both died young in pain and I wish I had more time with them. 

The fundie stare never ceases to perplex me. I do not know anybody else who does this. It’s so bizarre that this is the standard pose of fundie couples. Also check the height on Evan’s hair.

C4B09414-3ABC-4726-A79A-D3074CE7F8C5.jpeg

Ythat effing stare!! And it’s  almost always the girl starting at the guy and the guy staring at the camera which annoys me even more!

On another hand I really like Carlin’s dress! 

A couple weeks ago I took a closer look at all the outfits she wears on her Instagram (I know I have way to more time in my hands by I was on winter break!) and has a different outfit almost every time and has like a million different dresses. I’ve also noticed that the girls don’t share clothes that often. I wish I had that many outfits!!!

I thought I was the only one who noticed when the stare in the picture. My thoughts were that they must be close to marriage if she has the headship head tilt down.

8 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

The fundie stare never ceases to perplex me. I do not know anybody else who does this. It’s so bizarre that this is the standard pose of fundie couples.

She's looking up at him the way my dog looks at me when I say "car", "cookies", "out", "walk", or "ride" in front of him. 

On 2/1/2018 at 4:55 PM, purplepeony said:

I wouldn't rub anyone's feet so that was weird to me. :pb_lol: 

19 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

A couple weeks ago I took a closer look at all the outfits she wears on her Instagram (I know I have way to more time in my hands by I was on winter break!) and has a different outfit almost every time and has like a million different dresses. I’ve also noticed that the girls don’t share clothes that often. I wish I had that many outfits!!!

I've noticed that as well. 

Also, that dress is well above the knee. I'm surprised it passed muster, but I think Gill and Kelly are tiring out and can't oversee the troops like they used to. 

Is that an oxygen tank?  What a charming touch. 

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

What.The.Ever.Loving.F**k

I guess "I Luv U" day came early this year. With a theme.

My first thought exactly

they don't do halloween so this is their chance to dress up I guess.

as for the fundie stare, she has def got that down but I am more distracted by her dress. That is definitely a mini skirt.

2 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Is that an oxygen tank?  What a charming touch. 

Yeah, isn't it though?  Maybe I'm a little sensitive at the moment as my mother recently had to add this particular walker, AND an oxygen tank to her repertoire in order to leave the house. 
Not funny or cute at all Carlin & Evan.  You'd be just as amusing without the durable medical equipment.  :angry-nono: 

2 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

Yeah, isn't it though?  Maybe I'm a little sensitive at the moment as my mother recently had to add this particular walker, AND an oxygen tank to her repertoire in order to leave the house. 
Not funny or cute at all Carlin & Evan.  You'd be just as amusing without the durable medical equipment.  :angry-nono: 

Yup, my dad has COPD and a tank all the time (not just at night) is definitely on the horizon for him. Maybe Evan can listen to my dad's Darth Vader breathing and tell me that oxygen tanks are a cute prop for a photo shoot. 

21 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Yup, my dad has COPD and a tank all the time (not just at night) is definitely on the horizon for him. Maybe Evan can listen to my dad's Darth Vader breathing and tell me that oxygen tanks are a cute prop for a photo shoot. 

I hear ya, and I think I have an idea of what you're going through.  Mom started out with COPD and now lung cancer.  That photo of Carlin and Evan yucking it up makes me want to throat-punch them.  Hugs to you.  :hug4:

10 hours ago, Calypso said:

Omg whyyyyy

Besides the fact that I’m filing this in “what in the ever living f***” I feel as if her posture will look like this soon giving all the leaning/slouching she does to make him look taller and to accurately angle her fundie gaze 

• Jellybean locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived