IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can’t feel sorry for her adult daughters. They protest outside abortion clinics and spread such ignorance. I feel sorry for her little ones. 

Only one of her daughters is out of high school and until recently lived at home. It’s hard to go against the grain when your parents are supporting you. 

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Only one of her daughters is out of high school and until recently lived at home. It’s hard to go against the grain when your parents are supporting you. 

Oh no they are 20 and 19. I’m pretty sure Anna (19) has been done with homeschooling for at least a year. 

• Upvote 2

@milkteeth, I am so sorry that happened to you.

I had heard of TAM before, I think she's said that about aborted fetuses being part of things before.  But I think it was something other than vaccines.  I'm not surprised that she is using that argument.  She is really dangerous, too many people will listen to her just because her husband is a doctor.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

Why the FUCK would anyone choose this guy as their doctor??? What a twatwaffle.

Edited by mango_fandango
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

Does TAM know what killed off thousands and thousands of native Hawaiians in the 19th century?  Measles.  From a single infected sailor.  Because the Hawaiians had no immunity never having been exposed to the disease. Accounts of the epidemic describe fairly horrible deaths.

Now imagine that happening again because the stupid anti vaxers convince more and more stupid parents not to vaccinate.

I don't wish ill on people, not even TAM, but what if, just maybe, one of her unvaccinated special snowflakes gets the measles with a super high fever? Or chicken pox and ends up facially scarred? Or one of her sons gets mumps and becomes sterile?  Is TAM going to say oh well it's God's will?

Yeah probably because she's that stupid. And mean. And callous.  Because those 10 children are just props in her crusade against .... well ... everything.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Does TAM know

She doesn't know shit. What a waste of space. Reprehensible human being.  Is her husband an MD? I can't believe that. Anti-vax nuts are a serious public health risk. Thank goodness most of them homeschool.

Seriously, when people like her say inflammatory, unbelievable bullshit, what is their end game? They seem to want to rope in weak people, to exploit them some kind of way. No one with a working brain cell would believe vaccines are made from dead babies with zero evidence supporting such a preposterous claim.

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

20 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

She doesn't know shit. What a waste of space. Reprehensible human being.  Is her husband an MD? I can't believe that. Anti-vax nuts are a serious public health risk. Thank goodness most of them homeschool.

Seriously, when people like her say inflammatory, unbelievable bullshit, what is their end game? They seem to want to rope in weak people, to exploit them some kind of way. No one with a working brain cell would believe vaccines are made from dead babies with zero evidence supporting such a preposterous claim.

She makes money off of it. She does speaking engagements and has a ridiculous amount of followers on FB. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

She makes money off of it. She does speaking engagements and has a ridiculous amount of followers on FB. 

Thanks, I only know what is posted here, which I can barely stomach. It's unbelievable how gullible and stupid some people can be. Something will blow up with her one day, scam artist that she is.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, SilverBeach said:

Thanks, I only know what is posted here, which I can barely stomach. It's unbelievable how gullible and stupid some people can be. Something will blow up with her one day, scam artist that she is.

People have already called her and her husband out on an old list they had on their website about how to properly beat a child. It’s on the way back machine. It’s straight out of the Pearl handbook. She claims it is faked and people actually believe her. And her father had some sort of money lending company called money tree. There was a lot of scamming going on and she and her brothers were a part of it. This has come out yet her followers still follow. Because they love her hate. 

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Because they love her hate. 

Loving hate...that's what is wrong with America today. Well said.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Why the FUCK would anyone choose this guy as their doctor??? What a twatwaffle.

He’s not only a doctor but an author. A few years ago he wrote a book that fundies and gun lovers loved. Therefore it sold pretty well amongst those groups. He made it into a Christian movie starring Kevin Sorbo (lol). Their post production is dragging on and on and on. They keep saying they need people to donate money to cover the post production costs. I’m starting to think the movie will never come out. It’s called The Reliant. 

• Upvote 3

I'm wondering if he is an actual MD, or is he a chiropractor, or PhD, or something. I would carefully check his license before using him, that's for sure.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I'm wondering if he is an actual MD, or is he a chiropractor, or PhD, or something. I would carefully check his license before using him, that's for sure.

He’s a DO and last I heard, he still has his license. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2

How do these parents actually bring themselves to show their own kids graphic imagery of fetus' and tell them "see, babies are being murdered all the time", babies just like you were or like your little sibling etc... and traumatize them into a state of horror and crying and then encourage them to break down like this in public for show? Like seriously, they are scaring the shit out of their own little kids and scarring them and then justify it as some epic battle of good and evil that everyone has to fight. Why would you choose to send your own healthy, happy and living small child to war like that? These kids probably think there are hordes of evil people out there seeking to murder little babies and they must fight. What a horror. What a state to grow up in. It is child abuse.

Edited by CaricatureQualities
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

Not vaccinating creates dead babies. I live near the measles outbreak in Oregon and Washington. It makes me so angry that these parents are letting children suffer. 

And letting the children adults that can not be vaccinated.

Edited by DarkAnts
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

What kills me is that her leg humpers are only pro-life until the fetus is born. The same acquaintance who shared the anti-vax post on her Facebook feed just put some graphic anti-abortion photos up. Underneath one she shared the following meme insisting that health care shouldn't be a human right. I guess poor babies don't deserve medical care.

image.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 11

2 hours ago, SecularMusic said:

What kills me is that her leg humpers are only pro-life until the fetus is born. The same acquaintance who shared the anti-vax post on her Facebook feed just put some graphic anti-abortion photos up. Underneath one she shared the following meme insisting that health care shouldn't be a human right. I guess poor babies don't deserve medical care.

image.jpeg

"No one has a right to the labors and services of another person"

hmmm

Wrong! A fetus has the"right" to the labors and services of its mother the second it is conceived ....apparently. 

You can turn the logic of this meme back around on itself in 2 seconds... do the people that post this nonsense  really not see that?

Edited by CaricatureQualities
  • Upvote 19

15 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Lordt have mercy. The intellectual deficits these folks display are as deep as the Grand Canyon. There is no reasoning with these types of fanatics.

Perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, SecularMusic said:

image.jpeg

I would put this FB friend on ignore. The constant ignorance would give me a headache. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

Is that the same loony woman who got viral some time ago for burning the Teen Vogue (or some other teen mag) because of "LGBT propaganda" and loading the video up to youtube?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

40 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

Is that the same loony woman who got viral some time ago for burning the Teen Vogue (or some other teen mag) because of "LGBT propaganda" and loading the video up to youtube?

Yup, that's her.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

New year same shit from the Assholivist Mommy (& her Douchetor husband). I do feel sorry for their brainwashed children.

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, SecularMusic said:

image.jpeg

So what happens when someone gives birth to a baby who needs extra medical care? Now that the baby is no longer a fetus, do they have the right to live? What if the parents can’t afford surgeries or treatments? Oh, I know the answer:

Spoiler

D3F2469A-F2BB-43FB-A062-89611BB22B5C.gif.3c89890a1bc78a381e30445dd299e596.gif

1 hour ago, klein_roeschen said:

I love that she had to go out and buy the magazine to do this. She gave them her money and increased their sales. I love it when idiots try and make statements/boycott. Like when Nike came out with the Colin Kapernick ad and people burned their Nike stuff. You already gave Nike your money, stupid.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 10
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

She’s so obsessed with buttsecks. It’s creepy. 

Fun FJ fact: the Johnston’s are great friends with the Campanas and Thomases. Don’t be surprised if Anna or Charity marries into one of those families. 

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, refugee said:

Shit. That old saw is going around again?

...AND the measles emergency in the hotbed of anti-vaxxers had reached 31 confirmed cases last time I looked.

(“emergency” is the official designation)

p.s. Has the same person also resurrected the horrible rumor that soda pop contains aborted fetal tissue?

Or that matzahs are made with babies' blood?  (An oldie but a goodie from the Middle Ages)

"Dude!  You said your mother killed you!"  Its from a movie i can't remember the title of...

Edited by cindyluvs24
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic