IGNORED

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Version of Covfefe

fraurosena

What a legend!

• Upvote 9

Whoops, wrong thread! 

Moved my post over to the Marches thread, where it belongs.

Edited by fraurosena

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Asking difficult questions he can't answer is too hard on the presiduncial stable genius! Don't do your job and show the world what a moron he is! That's just so disrespectful... 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I love this response to one of Sarah's lies:

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah desperately wants to change the subject away from those darn tapes:

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2

She will lie about anything else to defend Trump but this is the hill she won't die on.

There is a tape.

In future briefings:

"Look he's not saying the N-word as a racial slur, he's just using his first amendment rights to express himself creatively."

"We are doing away with the pesky regulations that say you can't say the N word. Nobody's done away with more regulations than Trump." 

"Look, Democrats say the N-word all the time. Why isn't anybody asking about Hillary saying the N-word. " 

"Saying the N-word is not a crime. Why do you make everything about race and don't talk about all the great things we're doing about  trade?"

"Look he may have said the N-word but he is not a racist. He is an equal opportunity person and despises people of all colors."

"We have brought the N-word back. In the Obama years you couldn't say the N-word but now we're saying Merry N-word."

"You are taking the N-word out of context. There are some fine people on both sides who use the N-word."

"He only said the N-word because he was framed."

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

When the tape, or rather the tapes, (I'm convinced there's more than one) get released, wanna bet they'll claim they're fake? And then turn around, point at Obama and say he said it first and that was way worse! Also, butter emails! Benghazi! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Now I'm even more curious if these NDA's could be upheld in a court of law.

• Upvote 4

It doesn't seem like they could.  After all the White House employees don't work for the Trumps they work for the American people.

• I Agree 4

White House Press Sec. Sanders says she can't guarantee that a recording of the president using “the N-word” will never be heard by the American people.

In other words there is at least one tape, Sarah has probably heard it and she can't promise it won't be leaked out. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

She will lie about anything else to defend Trump but this is the hill she won't die on.

There is a tape.

In future briefings:

"Look he's not saying the N-word as a racial slur, he's just using his first amendment rights to express himself creatively."

"We are doing away with the pesky regulations that say you can't say the N word. Nobody's done away with more regulations than Trump." 

"Look, Democrats say the N-word all the time. Why isn't anybody asking about Hillary saying the N-word. " 

"Saying the N-word is not a crime. Why do you make everything about race and don't talk about all the great things we're doing about  trade?"

"Look he may have said the N-word but he is not a racist. He is an equal opportunity person and despises people of all colors."

"We have brought the N-word back. In the Obama years you couldn't say the N-word but now we're saying Merry N-word."

"You are taking the N-word out of context. There are some fine people on both sides who use the N-word."

"He only said the N-word because he was framed."

I'm imagining your avatar saying all of this while wearing one of Sarah's dresses and sporting a long brunette wig. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'm imagining your avatar saying all of this while wearing one of Sarah's dresses and sporting a long brunette wig. 

Now I realize who SHS reminds me of! Grumpy Cat is cute, though, and probably honest and not corrupt.

IdenticalTwins-733.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

It took long enough - but she finally told the truth!

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

It’s not purely political purposes though! Stop calling it that! It’s actively aiding and abetting the perpetration of a crime, namely witness tampering.

Don’t sugarcoat this. They are not politically motivated at all. 

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic