IGNORED

Post-Rapture Introductions

snarkykitty

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry about your childhood but glad that things are looking up for you now! Welcome to the Free Jingers and I hope you had a good lunch :)

Welcome, and thanks for telling us your story, it sounds like you'll have a lot of valuable input.

OH, and ignore Mark, he's crazy the way your stepdad was.

Welcome to the hive vagina, Dusti! By the way, if you put Mark the Troll on your ignore list, you never have to read his nonsensical rants again :D

Guest Anonymous

pixydust - I am so sorry for what happened to you. I'm glad that you seem to have attained some healing and I hope that things continue to get better for you. I grew up fundie/fundie-light myself, so I know something about coming out of that even though it is different for everyone.

Please ignore Mark, he is a mentally ill person who thinks he is the second coming of Jesus. You can make his posts disappear by adding him to your "foe" list under the User Control Panel if you so desire.

*I think our mods do a great job and I like and respect all of you. But I really don't get why Mark was allowed to come back after he threatened another member. He is very ill and I don't want to engage him, but I think he's stepping up towards making threats again and I don't think his posting here is doing him or anyone else any good.

Welcome Dusti, glad you found us and came out of lurkdom.

Like others have said, ignore Mark and put him on foe list in your board setting. He is very mentally ill and engaging with him will have you pulling your hair out. Personally like LIssar, I am hoping the mods ship him out again.

Anyway, welcome to our hive vagina.

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for the wonderful welcome!

Melissa, I got your PM, thanks...I can't respond yet, being a newbie and all, :D but I wanted to let you know that I did get it.

Lisser, thanks, yes I have come to a pretty good place in my life, healing wise. There is still room for improvement (I do have PTSD because of the crazy and the abuse), but in general I'm pretty happy and healthy person!

welcome and thank you for sharing part of your story

also: thank you to the person who suggested putting Mark on the foe list - I did it right away and it has been so nice not to see his rants

pixydust - I am so sorry for what happened to you. I'm glad that you seem to have attained some healing and I hope that things continue to get better for you. I grew up fundie/fundie-light myself, so I know something about coming out of that even though it is different for everyone.

Please ignore Mark, he is a mentally ill person who thinks he is the second coming of Jesus. You can make his posts disappear by adding him to your "foe" list under the User Control Panel if you so desire.

*I think our mods do a great job and I like and respect all of you. But I really don't get why Mark was allowed to come back after he threatened another member. He is very ill and I don't want to engage him, but I think he's stepping up towards making threats again and I don't think his posting here is doing him or anyone else any good.

And I think your dog's head is way too skinny.

That aught to be investigated.

It looks like you shoved his head through a keyhole.

Or maybe you bound his head very tight as a puppy, and his skull never grew.

Markie, why don't you bud out and stop being a parasite amongst the adults.

'That he's mad, 'tis true, 'tis true 'tis pity,

And pity 'tis 'tis true—a foolish figure'

Welcome to FJ Dusti, Bless you

pixydust, welcome to FJ! You're not being TMI. That's what happened to you and I'm so sorry you had to deal with that (and I'm sure you're continuing to deal with it). It's horrifying, but unfortunately, there's not much we haven't heard here, so don't worry about that. We are a diverse group, but I think you will find a lot of support here.

Welcome! Thanks for de-lurking and telling us your story. I am looking forward to more of your posts in the future. =)

Mark is the ONLY person on my ignore list these days.

Thanks you guys! I'm loving it here already!

Oh, and Lissar? your doggy is super cute! Is that a head covering? :whistle:

Guest Anonymous
Thanks you guys! I'm loving it here already!

Oh, and Lissar? your doggy is super cute! Is that a head covering? :whistle:

Yes it is! She's very modest. To make it even better, my fundie mother sewed it. So of course I put it on the dog. :P

I wonder if the mods and owner would be willing to put this issue up for a vote with the forum members. Because really, he is just using this forum to promote his own brand of crazy, and to be in direct opposition to what FJ stands for. He adds nothing to the discourse here, and some people can't seem to resist engaging him. Which of course has the effect of feeding a stray cat. A rabid stray cat. So how about a vote to see who is or is not in favor of banning him?

I wonder if the mods and owner would be willing to put this issue up for a vote with the forum members. Because really, he is just using this forum to promote his own brand of crazy, and to be in direct opposition to what FJ stands for. He adds nothing to the discourse here, and some people can't seem to resist engaging him. Which of course has the effect of feeding a stray cat. A rabid stray cat. So how about a vote to see who is or is not in favor of banning him?

There is no need to get all worked up.

I must have struck a nerve.

You know, there is a world outside of just making fun of fundies.

And Christianity is in no way "anti-woman".

So there is no real reason for women to have any fundamental problem with Christianity.

You may think too much water has passed under the bridge, and that you can not go that way any longer.

And that is only true when you're dead.

We have started a discussion on it here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4610

Yes it is! She's very modest

She needs a frumper! The Maxwells even tell what pattern they use on their blog. :dance:

Yes it is! She's very modest. To make it even better, my fundie mother sewed it. So of course I put it on the dog. :P

Modesty is a very good quality to have in a dog. I hate when dogs do that thing with peeing with their leg all splayed out for the world to see their boy-junk. Although at the Faithful Word Baptist Church, male dogs are encouraged to pee that way to show their manliness.

Welcome, Dusti! :greetings-wavingyellow:

Hi Dusti,

I'm new here myself. Glad to have come around at a time when you felt comfortable delurking.

Your dog's modesty reminds me that I recently saw a poster around my city for a "blessing of the animals" where people could bring their pets. I actually gave serious thought about bringing my friend's puppy, which was very silly coming from me because I would not be the type to have any belief in a blessing for people. But I think I was just drawn to it because I love the lil pup and I know he would have loved to be around the other blessed pets.

Archived