IGNORED

Palin Had A "Cougar Crush" On Him

doggie

Too funny for words.

Levi Johnston's bombshell new book makes many shocking claims about his baby momma, Bristol Palin's famous family "among them" Sarah Palin had a cougar crush" on the hunky 24-year-old Alaskan native!

"Even growing up my friends would always say that [Palin would flirt with me], it seems kind of weird. Then one of my publishers said she had a cougar crush on me! I guess I'd say, 'Yeah, I think she did.' Now looking back and remembering what everyone said. She never touched me or anything like that! Now it kind of weirds me out thinking about it," Levi told E! News in an exclusive interview.

Another startling claim made by the Playgirl pin-up is that he and and his ex-fiancé planned their pregnancy. "Bristol wanted to have a baby," he says, contradicting the Palins' side of the story. "It all happened on purpose. I wasn't tricked into it...I kind of went with it."

We've discussed Levi and the Palins before.

I'm no fan (understatement!) of the Palins, but...

I was flipping channels last night and saw Levi saying the "cougar" thing on Dr. Drew. About a minute of him on that made it completely obvious how much of a scumbucket (word moderated out of decency) he is.

Actually, maybe they all deserve each other...

So wait, was Levi 24 when he was dating Bristol? That's super creepy. I have a bigger problem with someone in their mid-20s dating a high school student than I do about a middle-aged person having a crush on a 24 year-old. And I don't believe that the crush existed anyway. Levi has a giant ego and probably thinks that everyone who glances at him just wants to get in his pants. I'm no fan of the Palins, but Levi is clearly a giant douche and is probably just full of himself in this case.

So wait, was Levi 24 when he was dating Bristol? That's super creepy. I have a bigger problem with someone in their mid-20s dating a high school student than I do about a middle-aged person having a crush on a 24 year-old. And I don't believe that the crush existed anyway. Levi has a giant ego and probably thinks that everyone who glances at him just wants to get in his pants. I'm no fan of the Palins, but Levi is clearly a giant douche and is probably just full of himself in this case.

Levi is 21 (born May 3, 1990), and Bristol is still 20 (born October 18, 1990). So they're pretty much the same age and were in the same grade in high school. That said, that whole situation (Palins, Johnstons, etc.) is a big freaking trainwreck. Wasilla hillbillies indeed.

Archived