IGNORED

The book what Lori wrote: The Power of a Transformed Wife Pt2

My mail carrier is a woman and she says their main job these days is delivering Amazon packages.  Big, little, and everything in between.

I wonder if Ken checks to see if every orthodontist he consults with employs no mothers or grandmothers, including the doctors themselves?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

She is so weird. Yes, technically, men are overall stronger and larger by biology in humans....None of that means women can't fight in wars. They have to pass the same training and FYI, in the past, some societies have taught women how to fight and defend their nation/country like Sparta. 

Quick fact check---no, they do not. Physical fitness standards for women in the military are considerably easier than those for men--if they weren't, very few women would be in the military. Don't get me wrong---I'm not opposed to women in the military or in any other job they care to do--but the standards are not the same, at least not in the Army or Marines, and not at the military school my son attended, either. I didn't look up the other branches. ;)

23 minutes ago, kpmom said:

My mail carrier is a woman and she says their main job these days is delivering Amazon packages.  Big, little, and everything in between.

I wonder if Ken checks to see if every orthodontist he consults with employs no mothers or grandmothers, including the doctors themselves?

On of Ken's business sites, he had one or two female orthodonstis listed as clients. During his visits to FJ, he said that he appreciated working women, so probably his male cilents have female employees. Also, when Cassi lived with Ken or Lori before she got married, she was working in an orthodontic office. My guess is that since Cassi wasn't married or had kids, Lori was fine with it. She probably loathes all the women with kids and grandkids who work for Ken's clients.

As for delivery drivers, I have seen mostly male drivers for UPS and Fedex. At one of my past workplaces, our mail carrier was a woman and we had a mix of female and male delivery drivers for other services.  Also, Amazon has their own delivery services in some cities and they have that program in which delivery people are using their own cars to deliver packages to homes.  I would bet some of people using their cars are women.

Also, Lori needs to fucking acknowledge that female Secret Service agents exist and some of them are probably working on Trump's security detail. Lori needs to google image search "female Secret Service agents" and see the pictures of them.

I posted the below pic in a past Lori thread after she blogged about "big strong men" being Secret Service agents. I think she still lurks here once in awhile, so I'm posting this pic again to piss her off and that she has to see the female Secret Service agents with the Obamas.

article-2266095-171470AF000005DC-634_634

2 minutes ago, desertvixen said:

I know more male UPS drivers, but I know more than a few women who have worked in the warehouses.

Yeah, Lori probably doesn't think about that either.  I think Lori's isolated upper middle class life has kept her from knowing women who work as delivery people or in warehouses loading up crates or trucks.

7 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

Yeah, Lori probably doesn't think about that either.  I think Lori's isolated upper middle class life has kept her from knowing women who work as delivery people or in warehouses loading up crates or trucks.

My female cousin worked 30 years in the warehouse at Costco. My daughter has delivered mail and our neighborhood veteran mail carrier (female) just recently retired. I know women farmers, contractors and carpenters, welders, delivery people, and cops. Back in the day, I could buck bales, milk cows, and dig holes for fence posts. I am hardly Amazonian, and, yes, the guys could do it faster, but I got it done.

When I'm not busy being amazed by Lori's lack of empathy, and of reading comprehension, I take a minute here and there to marvel at the limited life she lives. Women win the Iditarod for pity's sake, women climb Mount Everest, women are astronauts and do space walks. Where has she been?

Currently, a female astronaut is on her way to the ISS TO TAKE COMMAND. Her name is Peggy Whitson (yes, HUGE NASA geek here). I believe she holds the record for female astronauts in space. 

https://www.nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/peggy-a-whitson/biography

One of my best friends is a retired hometown city police officer. Another is a mail carrier who's been on the job for about 25 years. I know so many women in so many career fields, from driving heavy equipment at construction sites to long haul truckers to engineers and doctors. 

This bitch lives inside a very tiny bubble and can't imagine anyone living a different life. I truly feel sorry for her. 

One of my former soldiers is studying nursing and working in the UPS warehouse. 

@older than allosaurs, I agree - maybe the men can do it faster or with less effort, but women can do it if we have to.  Women have done it, throughout history.  My mother did a newspaper route for years to earn extra money - and prepping and throwing 800 papers is NO joke.  Especially Sunday and Thanksgiving ads.

But Lori lives in a privileged sad little bubble where there's always a man around to do all the things she can't.  I mean, I admit sometimes I wish I had my husband here so he could do something that is difficult/I don't like doing (example 1: lawn mower) but I can DO it.  (Sadly he is in NJ right now, thanks Uncle Sam)

28 minutes ago, older than allosaurs said:

My female cousin worked 30 years in the warehouse at Costco. My daughter has delivered mail and our neighborhood veteran mail carrier (female) just recently retired. I know women farmers, contractors and carpenters, welders, delivery people, and cops. Back in the day, I could buck bales, milk cows, and dig holes for fence posts. I am hardly Amazonian, and, yes, the guys could do it faster, but I got it done.

When I'm not busy being amazed by Lori's lack of empathy, and of reading comprehension, I take a minute here and there to marvel at the limited life she lives. Women win the Iditarod for pity's sake, women climb Mount Everest, women are astronauts and do space walks. Where has she been?

In her kitchen, kicking cats and fixing 'nourishing' salads. :my_dodgy:

A woman in our neighborhood is a FedEx driver. 

My husband is an assistant supervisor in a warehouse. Two of the six regular floor workers on his shift are women. 

Hell, when he was stuck in the job from hell in the pet food plant dumping 50 lb tubs of meat slurry all day, one of the other people on that job was a woman. 

42 minutes ago, desertvixen said:

@older than allosaurs

But Lori lives in a privileged sad little bubble where there's always a man around to do all the things she can't.  I mean, I admit sometimes I wish I had my husband here so he could do something that is difficult/I don't like doing (example 1: lawn mower) but I can DO it.  (Sadly he is in NJ right now, thanks Uncle Sam)

I would come and run your mower while he's gone. Anything involving the yard and garden is good by me. If you could stop by and mop my floors, that would be great. I hate that for some reason.

I hope your guy will be home soon.

@older than allosaurs, unfortunately it's more a case of the Army not moving us together.  Thanks though!

I could come mop...not my favorite but not as bad as cleaning the bathroom.  Mowing just drives me nuts because I have a larger lawn than I'm used to (or want, to be honest).

Every. Single. Time. She brings up the "women are the weaker vessel" crap, it just enrages me.  It's bad enough that she throws off on female military members, but she is so clueless and willfully ignorant she doesn't not WANT to acknowledge there are women in all walks of life and we're integral to those.  I call bullshit on the "I've never seen a woman doing X", she's seen it and wants to pretend like it isn't real.  

I want to meet her and hand her my resume.  In the 15 years I worked before going to work for my husband it was allllll industry.  Slinging engine parts and getting greasy.  I rarely pulled the "girl card" and the guys around me knew that I was just as strong and just as capable as them.  

Rawr.  Where's my kitten, I need to squish something that doesn't judge blindly. :kitty:

I may have mentioned this before, but I think Lori may be somewhat agoraphobic. She stresses staying at home so much, what with mandating homeschooling and housework and condemning "gadding about." Combine this with her black-and-white thinking.  Some agoraphobics have a streak of narcissism, and want to stay on their own turf because it's the only place they feel 100% in control.

1 minute ago, Hane said:

I may have mentioned this before, but I think Lori may be somewhat agoraphobic. She stresses staying at home so much, what with mandating homeschooling and housework and condemning "gadding about." Combine this with her black-and-white thinking.  Some agoraphobics have a streak of narcissism, and want to stay on their own turf because it's the only place they feel 100% in control.

I have suspected Lori being agoraphobic in the past. Some of the things she has posted hint at it. There was a post about how she felt that two car households were bad because it allowed women particularly SAHMS to be out of their home more. She's posted about not doing much outside the home like Bible study with other people or similar things. I think it was past summer when she wrote something about women getting together with friends to gossip about other people. Some of those things hint at agoraphobia because she is scared of something out there. A part of me also suspects that Ken doesn't like her to be out of the house that much and has convinced her that meeting with friends or having outside hobbies are  bad.

When Lori blogged about the years she homeschooled her sons, it seemed that everything was done at home and of course, Lori had to take her naps. Some homeschooling parents and their kids do quite a bit outside their homes.  I've compared Zsu to Lori in the past, but I still have to give credit Zsu credit for getting herself and the kids outside the house to do activities with their co-op group and their church. It's not only Zsu, there are other fundie and non-fundie homeschooling parents that aren't always at home. They take their kids on field trips or they take their kids to things like art classes, church events, or music lessons.

Lori probably loathes all women, especially attractive ones, who come into contact with King Ken during his consultation work.   I don't recall if he ever had his own practice, but I'll bet that the only females working there were the grandmotherly type, or his own kids.   I've seen that in lots of professional offices, from doctors to dentists to accountants, you name it.  I can always tell who's got a jealous partner or wife.

1 hour ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Every. Single. Time. She brings up the "women are the weaker vessel" crap, it just enrages me.  It's bad enough that she throws off on female military members, but she is so clueless and willfully ignorant she doesn't not WANT to acknowledge there are women in all walks of life and we're integral to those.  I call bullshit on the "I've never seen a woman doing X", she's seen it and wants to pretend like it isn't real.  

I want to meet her and hand her my resume.  In the 15 years I worked before going to work for my husband it was allllll industry.  Slinging engine parts and getting greasy.  I rarely pulled the "girl card" and the guys around me knew that I was just as strong and just as capable as them.  

Yes. Like that whole post where she said she would be cowering in the closet with her children.  Um, no. 

That, and if Lori acknowledged that women DO do all the things, she would have to examine why she doesn't.

Physical fitness standards for women in the military are considerably easier than those for men--if they weren't, very few women would be in the military.

Not entirely accurate. I can't speak for other branches but in the Corps the standards are basically the same. At the time of my discharge in '05, the only difference in basic training PT was we did a 30 second arm hang vs their 10 pull ups. They'd changed to the arm hang some time in the 80's or 90's simply because it was found that pull ups were degenerative to our upper body. They found an exercise that more safely tested upper body strength. I think that's since been changed back to pull ups.  We do the same run, sit ups, obstacle & confidence course, hand to hand combat, firemen carry, and 3 day Crucible hike the men do.  The male & female platoons are paired up & Crucible week is done at the same time. We *have* to do what they do. The only reason our combat training is one week less is because, until recently, women haven't been allowed in combat MOS's so the extra training was irrelevant.

It really isn't that bad. If I could do it at 24 years old, new mom, not athletic at all.... Honestly...anyone can do it. 

2 hours ago, Granwych said:

Lori probably loathes all women, especially attractive ones, who come into contact with King Ken during his consultation work.   I don't recall if he ever had his own practice, but I'll bet that the only females working there were the grandmotherly type, or his own kids.   I've seen that in lots of professional offices, from doctors to dentists to accountants, you name it.  I can always tell who's got a jealous partner or wife.

I think Ken bought part of the practice where his son Steven works at. Ken has clients in various states and I don't think he can control the types of women that his clients hire. I wouldn't be surprised if Ken has cheated on Lori with a business contact.

Very weird exchange today between the Alexanders on Facebook.  

Lori posted one of her ridiculous notebook doodles.

Ken replied:

What is crazy is that the men married to our "spiritual" women keep looking at all the time they put into women's Bible studies and personal devotions and then think, "It must be me." I must be the reason my wife is unhappy with me, when too often the reality is that she is unhappy because she is not obeying the very Word of God she is reading every day. Women's Bible studies as a whole are one major failure in a church unwilling to teach the clear Biblical responsibilities of Christian wives. Missing the forest for the trees.

Lori replied:

Okay I'm sorry!!! 

I can't even....

What the hell is she sorry for?  She's written pages about how once you're forgiven, you shouldn't keep asking for forgiveness.  Ken concurred. 

Is she just trying to show her readers how willingly she grovels to Ken?

15 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

It really isn't that bad. If I could do it at 24 years old, new mom, not athletic at all.... Honestly...anyone can do it. 

I stand corrected on the training issue, but I don't believe for a minute that anyone can do it. It takes people with huge reserves of determination and mental and emotional strength--and the smaller or less athletic you are, the more of those three things you need. I already had enormous respect for women in the military when I thought the training was different--now I'm in awe. One of the many things that Lori doesn't get is that sheer physical strength is not the only attribute required of military personnel.

13 minutes ago, Koala said:

Ken replied:

Lori replied:

I can't even....

I can't, either. First of all, what he said is incoherent.  I could be wrong, but this is what I got from it:

It seems like Ken is on Lori's case because she likes to color in her Bible.  Which, along with attending Bible studies or other women's groups at church, is a sign that a woman is miserable and hates her husband. And the only reason women go to Bible studies anyway is because they are unhappy husband-bashers. Also, any husband who feels a twinge of conscience or empathy when his wife is unhappy should immediately squash that feeling. Men must remember this important fact: they are never to blame. All marital problems are created by nagging, ungrateful, lazy, disobedient, overly-emotional women, who are encouraged to crush their husbands' spirits by the other nagging, ungrateful, etc. women who run the so-called Bible studies that are destroying America. 

I am suddenly feeling quite a bit of sympathy for Lori. 

:pb_eek: Someone needs to get a good screenshot of that bizarre little exchange quick before it disappears! (I would do it, but I share this computer with someone else and if they saw it I'd have to explain the Alexanders and, well...I don't know if I have the strength for that, to be honest! :my_confused: )

47 minutes ago, Koala said:

Ken replied:

Lori replied:

I can't even....

What the hell is she sorry for?  She's written pages about how once you're forgiven, you shouldn't keep asking for forgiveness.  Ken concurred. 

Is she just trying to show her readers how willingly she grovels to Ken?

All she's showing is what a blithering idiot she is.  And Sir Ken isn't much brighter.

Archived