IGNORED

Trump 6- The saga of the lone orange continues

samurai_sarah

54 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

There needs to be a website that shows each day how much tax payer money Trump is wasting by refusing to move to Washington DC. I'm not sure a lot of people are understanding how much of our money he is blowing so he can maintain his lifestyle. 

I'm working on setting up a blog that will give people tips on how to proceed from here. For example, I'm going to keep constantly updated lists of; petitions you can sign, issues you can call your senator about, rallies/marches to attend, boycotts that you can be a part of, etc.

I've been slowed down a bit by illness this week, but I'm hoping to have the blog up and running by Monday. 

I'd be happy to add a feature to the blog that will keep track of the amount of taxpayer money the Trump family is wasting. I can also add the feature to the blog where people can tweet or post the information to their social media - maybe we can get the information to go viral. 

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching a old "Dead Like Me", and saw the most insanely, bizarre and feels slightly prophetic considering scene. 

Basically, the main character "George" for those who haven't watched the series, is commenting on how the world prefers mean people to nice people, and that even though it is unfair that more often those that are mean are better rewarded and better liked, the old Mean Girl's argument. But at one point it breaks off to show Hilter, and other dictators/leaders, but ends on Trump. 

Since I don't know how to cut the video, it basically starts at 20.51 and shows Trump at 21.27 it's the episode Shallow End

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ehm57

The name Mercer is starting to surface a lot lately in regards to Trump.  It  wasn't a name I'm familiar with but apparently Mercer hemorrhages money out the kazoo and has connections to Kellyanne and Bannon and he adores crackpots and crazies, Oh My! 

Came across this hilarious October article from The Intercept titled: Donald Trump Finds an Easy Mark in Urine Mogul Robert Mercer

In a recent statement Mercer declared, in language reminiscent of an early John Birch pamphlet, that “America is finally fed up and disgusted with its political elite. Trump is channeling this disgust and those among the political elite who quake before the boombox of media blather do not appreciate the apocalyptic choice that America faces on November 8th. We have a country to save and there is only one person who can save it.”

So why does Mercer feel such allegiance to Trump? Is it Trump’s policies, élan, and extraordinary judgement and poise?

Maybe. But based on Mercer’s past, it’s more likely that it’s that Mercer is an incredibly easy mark. He has a long history of falling for cranks and grifters, and Trump is just the largest.

For instance, in 2005 Mercer’s family foundation sent $60,000 to Art Robinson, an Oregon chemist, so Robinson could expand his huge collection of human urine. Robinson, who believes that a close analysis of urine can “improve our health, our happiness and prosperity, and even the academic performance of our children in school,” has now received a total of $1.4 million from the Mercer foundation. He’s used this to buy urine freezers and mail postcards to puzzled Oregonians asking them to send him their urine, among other things.

Robinson, who also feels public education is America’s “most widespread and devastating form of child abuse and racism,” ran for Congress in 2010 against Democrat Peter DeFazio.  Mercer, smitten with Robinson’s vision of low taxes and large-scale urine collection, co-funded a Super PAC that spent $600,000 on ads supporting him.

Mercer also funds the peculiar organization Doctors for Disaster Preparedness, to which Robinson belongs. The group’s other members hold varied beliefs, such as that low doses of radiation are good for you, that HIV does not cause AIDS, and that the U.S. government did not stop the San Bernardino terrorist attacks because it’s “on the other side.”

Oh, and there's more, lots more.  Full text here

This just scratches the surface of all the crazy luring on the far right, but sadly, it's crazy with a lot of money. 

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but it made me laugh. Someone renamed Trump Tower to Dump Tower on Google Maps.

NEW YORK (AP) — Someone renamed Donald Trump’s midtown Manhattan building on Google Maps, and the new moniker isn’t very flattering.

Instead of Trump Tower, it was briefly renamed “Dump Tower.”

Users of the mapping service began noticing the new name for the Fifth Avenue building on Saturday and some took to social media to report it.

Trump, the Republican president-elect, has not yet commented on it. Trump has been using Trump Tower as his transition headquarters.

A Google spokeswoman told The Associated Press that the company has changed the name back to its original.

The spokeswoman said user contributions help provide an up-to-date map, but also occasionally lead to inaccuracies.

Too bad that it's been "fixed".  Dump is so much more appropriate. I'm surprised Cheeto hasn't tweeted about it yet. I guess he'll wait for his usual 3AM rant.

The Delta Douchnozzle who called his fellow passengers on an Atlanta to Allentown flight "Hillary bitches" has been declared persona non grata on all future Delta flights;

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/delta-bans-trump-supporter-viral-video-rant

The CEO of Delta Airlines responded Monday to a video of a man berating “Hillary bitches” on a flight last week, defending the flight crew’s decision not to kick the man off the plane but saying that he would not be allowed on a Delta flight again.

“After questioning the customer, our team members made the best decision they could given the information they had and allowed him to remain on the flight,” CEO Ed Bastian’s memo to staff reads in part. “However, if our colleagues had witnessed firsthand what was shown in the video, there is no question they would have removed him from the aircraft.”

The memo states that passengers on the Tuesday morning flight from Atlanta to Allentown, Pennsylvania would be refunded the cost of their tickets and that the man in the video “will never again be allowed on a Delta plane.”

In a video posted to Facebook by Emma Baum, one of the passengers on the flight is seen standing up from his seat and yelling about Donald Trump to the rest of the plane.

Maybe now the Orange Toxic Megacolon can offer to give him rides on his private planes instead. 

Damn, this guy is pretty much exactly the type of guy FJ talks about in the none politics threads! And typical, giving up responsibility to stay clean, knowing its a show, but interesting none the less.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/texas-elector-art-sisneros-to-resign-instead-of-voting-for-donald-trump/ar-AAkRIX1

A Republican elector from Texas says he is resigning his position instead of casting his vote for Donald Trump, calling the Electoral College "corrupted from its original intent" and saying voting for the president-elect would "bring dishonor to God."

Art Sisneros was considering in August the possibility of becoming a so-called faithless elector, meaning he would refuse to vote for Trump if the GOP candidate won the Lone Star State and its 38 electoral votes in November.

In a Saturday blog post on his website, Sisneros said he had decided he was not comfortable defying his pledge to vote for his party's nominee, but neither could he cast his vote for Trump.

"Since I can't in good conscience vote for Donald Trump, and yet have sinfully made a pledge that I would, the best option I see at this time is to resign my position as an elector," Sisneros wrote. "This will allow the remaining body of electors to fill my vacancy when they convene on Dec. 19 with someone that can vote for Trump."

His decision followed a previous post in which he posed the question of whether it was "acceptable for a Christian to vote for a man like Trump for president," and concluded that he could not "in good conscience" do so.

"I do not see how Donald Trump is biblically qualified to serve in the office of the presidency," he said in his Saturday post. "Of the hundreds of angry messages that I have received, not one has made a convincing case from Scripture otherwise. If Trump is not qualified and my role, both morally and historically, as an elected official is to vote my conscience, then I cannot and will not vote for Donald Trump for president."

In the lengthy post, Sisneros explained his frustration with both progressives' and conservatives' approaches to the Electoral College and the failure to use the body in the way the founders intended, which Sisneros likened to parents acting "in the best interest of their children" even if in some cases their children desire otherwise.

"In most homes, kids do not have the right to eat Skittles for dinner. It is not in their best interest," he wrote.

"The people will get their vote. They will get their Skittles for dinner," he said. "I will sleep well at night knowing I neither gave in to their demands nor caved to my convictions. I will also mourn the loss of our republic."

Meanwhile, a separate movement is openly lobbying for enough electors to refuse to vote for Trump.

Calling themselves the Hamilton Electors – a nod to Alexander Hamilton’s explanation of the Electoral College’s job as to ensure “the office of the President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications” – the group spurred by Democratic electors hopes to trigger the selection of another candidate through electors either changing their votes or abstaining from voting for Trump.

Electors are set to meet in their respective states across the country on Dec. 19 to formally cast their votes for president.

Bolded to show how "right" this guy really is.

6 hours ago, 47of74 said:

The Delta Douchnozzle who called his fellow passengers on an Atlanta to Allentown flight "Hillary bitches" has been declared persona non grata on all future Delta flights;

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/delta-bans-trump-supporter-viral-video-rant

Maybe now the Orange Toxic Megacolon can offer to give him rides on his private planes instead. 

Maybe the guy was going to Allentown to bring back all the factory jobs.  Billy Joel said they all disappeared about thirty years ago.

47 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Maybe the guy was going to Allentown to bring back all the factory jobs.  Billy Joel said they all disappeared about thirty years ago.

Don't worry...I'm sure these guys will fly the Delta Douche wherever he needs to go.

LW.jpg

First: I had a dream a few days ago that in the future after getting my doctorate I was doing some interview at my local news station about something health related and then the reporter asked me about Trump and I was like "that orange sh** who was a waste of space?" and got yelled at deeply by whoever I was employed with at the time :lol:

Second: On "Will we wake up from this nightmare?" Trump was retweeting a 16 year old boy  criticism of a journalist searching for voter fraud evidence.

Spoiler

Dump.jpeg

Boy, Kellyanne has her knickers in a twist about Mitt Romney. I hope Agent Orange kicks her to the curb without paying her for her "services". Not having to see her smarmy face on another news program would make me happy. I'm not a huge fan of Mitt, but he's about a hundred zillion times better than Giuliani. Petraeus and Corker aren't great options either, but both would be better than the rabid Giuliani.

11 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

First: I had a dream a few days ago that in the future after getting my doctorate I was doing some interview at my local news station about something health related and then the reporter asked me about Trump and I was like "that orange sh** who was a waste of space?" and got yelled at deeply by whoever I was employed with at the time :lol:

Second: On "Will we wake up from this nightmare?" Trump was retweeting a 16 year old boy  criticism of a journalist searching for voter fraud evidence.

Hide contents

Dump.jpeg

I said it before, I will say it again.  We've got a 70 year old man baby here.  What's interrupting my eight hour nightly and getting the ol stomach acids churning away is the fact this 70 year old man baby and Orange Toxic Megacolon is within sniffling distance of the fucking nuclear codes. 

What would people say if President Obama got in twitter fights with teenagers?  Or even adult racist douche nozzles who come out of the woodwork every time he is mentioned? 

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Boy, Kellyanne has her knickers in a twist about Mitt Romney. I hope Agent Orange kicks her to the curb without paying her for her "services". Not having to see her smarmy face on another news program would make me happy. I'm not a huge fan of Mitt, but he's about a hundred zillion times better than Giuliani. Petraeus and Corker aren't great options either, but both would be better than the rabid Giuliani.

My husband is secretly pulling for Petraus. Only because it would be ridiculously hypocritical of them to appoint someone who purposely violated national security after harping on Clinton's emails for so long. My husband is kind of funny sometimes. :pb_lol:

We're both really hoping he picks Romney for State. And from what we've read, Mattis would be a solid choice for Defense too. The only issues we've seen pop up for him are some poorly chosen words that he did apologize for (and, as the daughter of a Marine, I can confirm it was kind of par the course Marine talk. Unfortunately.) That and the fact he'd need a waiver of some sort from Congress because he hasn't been out of the Military long enough.

Also, I loved the suggestion from "The New Yorker" of El Chapo for DEA. At least he'd have relevant job experience! Lol!

I'm wondering if Romney will be able to stand it, though. It is hard to be the only adult in the room day in and day out. Especially if the children have all the power. 

Now I see the Orange Toxic Megacolon tweeted out how he wants to jail people or to revoke their citizenship.

cnn.com/2016/11/29/politics/donald-trump-flag-burning-penalty-proposal/index.html

President-elect Donald Trump proposed on Tuesday a penalty -- including possible jail time or loss of citizenship -- for burning the American flag, in spite of two US Supreme Court rulings that protect the act under the First Amendment as a form of free speech.

"Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag -- if they do, there must be consequences -- perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!" Trump tweeted.

The Supreme Court has twice affirmed the right to desecrate the American flag as a form of free speech -- a historically contentious issue -- in cases before the high court in 1989 and 1990.

But Trump's opposition to the protection of flag burning puts him at odds with conservative leaders like Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and deceased Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, whom Trump has praised as a "brilliant Supreme Court Justice, one of the best of all time."

26 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

I'm wondering if Romney will be able to stand it, though. It is hard to be the only adult in the room day in and day out. Especially if the children have all the power. 

Fingers crossed he can last at least two years if he accepts. That would be better than four full years of "Rudy the Racist May-Or!" 

(Please read that part in quotes to the tune of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer." Lol!)

Here's the best suggestion I've heard in a while regarding the Orange Toxic Megacolon;

cnn.com/2016/11/29/politics/navarro-says-somebody-needs-to-give-trump-medication-cnntv/index.html

Republican commentator Ana Navarro drew protest from a fellow panelist on "CNN Tonight" late Monday evening by suggesting President-elect Donald Trump required medication to keep from tweeting.

"When a two-year old throws a tantrum he throws himself on the floor and he starts kicking and screaming," said Navarro, a critic of the president-elect. "When 70-year old Donald Trump throws a tantrum he goes to Twitter."

"Its time that somebody give him his medication," she added.

The remark drew a protest from fellow panelist and Trump-supporter Paris Dennard who appealed to CNN's Don Lemon, who was moderating.

What's the problem Paris?  She's only saying what about half the country is saying about Orange Fuckface.

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

If Romney was selected and accepted, my dead serious suggestion for him would be to get a therapist, or find some sort of support group. Working in a Trump administration would be extremely stressful, and without healthy outlets in place for relieving that stress, the odds are high that people will turn to unhealthy behaviors in an attempt to cope. :pb_sad:

29 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

If Romney was selected and accepted, my dead serious suggestion for him would be to get a therapist, or find some sort of support group. Working in a Trump administration would be extremely stressful, and without healthy outlets in place for relieving that stress, the odds are high that people will turn to unhealthy behaviors in an attempt to cope. :pb_sad:

Even people with no morals whatsoever seem to be having trouble coping with Trump. Kellyanne Conway doesn't appear to have any moral compass at all and yet she's still aging like a person in prison. The other day my sister said, "She looks like a babysitter who is ready to hand the unruly child she's babysitting back to its parents." 

Not that I feel sorry for her. She deserves what she gets for enabling a sociopath. But she's looking worn out. 

44 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Very true. He may turn to chugging Milk straight from the carton! 

Oh the horror!!!!! :pb_lol:

But seriously, I do agree. Anyone with half a brain who joins that Administration should be prepared to seek out mental health assistance if necessary. It's not going to be fun or easy (unless you thrive on chaos like Bannon seems to.)

34 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Very true. He may turn to chugging Milk straight from the carton! 

Oh the horror!!!!! :pb_lol:

But seriously, I do agree. Anyone with half a brain who joins that Administration should be prepared to seek out mental health assistance if necessary. It's not going to be fun or easy (unless you thrive on chaos like Bannon seems to.)

Yeah, milk with some sort of forbidden beverage mixed in, most likely.  Orange Fuckface and his legion of doom could drive anyone to drink.

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Now I see the Orange Toxic Megacolon tweeted out how he wants to jail people or to revoke their citizenship.

cnn.com/2016/11/29/politics/donald-trump-flag-burning-penalty-proposal/index.html

I lost it when I heard that on the radio this morning. Previously, my stance was that while I do not enjoy seeing an American flag burned as an act of protest, I strongly supported the right of others to express their 1st Amendment rights in this manner. This morning my stance changed. If Donald Trump manages to get his way on this, I intend to become an American citizen who burns the flag as an expression of my 1st Amendment rights. I don't like bullies, and I'm tired of that ignorant orange jackass waving his dick around while his idiot fans cheer him on. 

I'm one of those who is having a regular series of Howard Beale moments as the days click toward an administration that is shaping up to be an authoritarian kleptocracy.

13 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I lost it when I heard that on the radio this morning. Previously, my stance was that while I do not enjoy seeing an American flag burned as an act of protest, I strongly supported the right of others to express their 1st Amendment rights in this manner. This morning my stance changed. If Donald Trump manages to get his way on this, I intend to become an American citizen who burns the flag as an expression of my 1st Amendment rights. I don't like bullies, and I'm tired of that ignorant orange jackass waving his dick around while his idiot fans cheer him on.

If that's how cheap American citizenship is now that it's going to be nothing more than a tool to be held over peoples heads to convince them to be good little 'muricans then I don't think I want it anymore.  Fuck that Orange Shithead and his groupie followers.  

And I absolutely hate bullies.  Whether they're seven or 70.   

29 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah, milk with some sort of forbidden beverage mixed in, most likely.  Orange Fuckface and his legion of doom could drive anyone to drink.

You mean... CHOCOLATE SYRUP?! Oh the humanity!!!!! :pb_lol:

14 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

You mean... CHOCOLATE SYRUP?! Oh the humanity!!!!! :pb_lol:

You know, that probably would be enough to get Romney all nice and loaded.  Ain't that an image, Mittens drunk...

Oh dear Lort. The Orange FartFace clearly has no clue how that pesky First Amendment works. First he was moaning about the press, then he was moaning about the actors from "Hamilton" addressing Pence, and now the flag burning issue. Does this fool not understand that the flag burning issue was settled long ago and just how impossible it is to take away citizenship? So, so stupid, this guy. People on both sides of the aisle should be EXTREMELY concerned that the president-elect is claiming he wants to strip the rights of citizens for free speech that is protected under the Constitution. He is our future dictator-in-chief, not commander. What is he trying to deflect with that Tweet? 

I still cannot wrap my head around having a president-elect being so stupid and also blasting his stupidity on Twitter. It has been a few weeks since the election and I get angrier by the day, especially seeing how Trump is basically turning his cabinet nominations into a season finally of the "Apprentice."

Fuck this asshole. He will NEVER be my president. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived