IGNORED

Trump 5: Coming up trumps

samurai_sarah

57 minutes ago, Hera said:

As relieved as I will be to have this election over with, I do fear what the Trumpsters' reaction will be to his loss.

That's one of my biggest concerns. I can see some of his crazed supporters doing serious damage.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Miranda said:

Consent is for liberals! Just ask Rush Limbaugh.

Highlights for those who don't want to click and see his picture.

Revolting. I honestly don't know how anyone defends this and don't understand how this man is still on the air.

My young men were raised...errrr...programmed to understand that no means no always.  Every time.  FFS is he incredulous that some people actually require consent before sex?  

Not embarassed to be in the camp of wanting sex from people who don't want him?  Kinda pathetic if you ask me.  I've had a lot of sex in my life but never with anyone who wasn't fully on board with the idea.

Ive known there is evil out there but what kind of world do we live in where this shitlord gets paid to advocate sexual assault? 

Oh FFS, I'm watching CNN while ironing and they have Jennifer Murphy, à former contestant in Trumps beauty pageant and Apprentice wannabe. They asked her why she is supporting the Donald. She just said something about how the Donald stood up for her when she was trying out for the Apprentice. Apparently Mark Burnett was about to cut her when His Grossness stood up and said that, Nope, she is great, Welcome to the show.  She was burbling away on CNN about how Trump was such a wonderful person because he could see how smart and super fantastic she was and stood up for her.

What? Um, No,  Jennifer,  he though you were hot.   

She somehow thinks this is proof of his fine character and evidence of his fitness to be the next POTUS.  

OMG. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. 

Between her and that animated Bratz doll, Kayleigh, my ironing is not going well.  Too much yelling at the TV.

Going to have to switch to the Jays game because this is making me too tense. 

The Trump camp has released the evidence they promised:

Hours after Mike Pence told CBS This Morning that evidence would emerge to cast doubt on allegations of sexual assault against his running mate, that evidence is here.

And it is... not convincing.

According to the New York Post, the Trump camp sent them a note from a "witness" to rebut Jessica Leeds' claim that Trump groped her "like an octopus" on a flight to New York in the early 1980s. That witness, a British man named Anthony Gilberthorpe, says was sitting across the aisle from the pair.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/14/a_witness_comes_to_donald_trump_s_defense_or_something.html

We have a neighbor down the road that has a shit load of Trump signs in their front yard. Everytime we drive by, I give their front yard a middle finger salute. I admit that is not the most mature thing to do, but I do it. It makes me feel better. 

I thought I was the only one who did that! I feel better about myself now.
My neighborhood had a very few days with a LOT of Trump signs. In fairness to my neighbors, however, about 90% of the signs quickly disappeared. It seems that the signs were placed by some elect-Trump group, and my neighbors were not asked first before the signs were placed. (I do live in a VERY pro-Republican area, but still...) I took some pleasure in how quickly the signs disappeared.

I would be livid. So so so angry, even if I supported Trump. You don't use my yard for advertising without my permission. Did someone smack those group leaders with a sign?

In my state, supporters have organizing what they call Trump flash mobs. I have not encountered one yet. Mr. A has driven past one on his way home. I have been lucky because there have been some at locations I do go to. I don't really want to drive by one. It is one of the reasons I have not unfriended or unfollowed  a certain Trump supporter on facebook. 

14 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I would be livid. So so so angry, even if I supported Trump. You don't use my yard for advertising without my permission. Did someone smack those group leaders with a sign?

But, you know, when you're a celebrity, you don't need permission to use a yard, you just walk up and grab 'em by the grassy...

:puke-front:

My husband and I just took a huuuuuuggggeeeee road trip in September through Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, and Washington. 

Every Trump sign I saw, I flipped off dutifully. Passed a guy with a Trump/Pence bumper sticker and gave him the rudest look as we passed. I'm not ashamed.

My father in law said he would like to see Hillary's throat slit on national TV (no shit) so the least I could do was get into a few fights with him and flip off every sign I saw.

What the fucking fuck to the Rush Limbaugh comments. He's fucking complaining that is liberals disapprove of rape? Oh boo fucking hoo, sorry to ruin your fun you piece of shit. 

5 hours ago, nausicaa said:

Yep. I've always prided myself on separating politics from my relationships with people, but not this time. If you support racism, misogyny, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, and totalitarianism, sorry, but we ain't gonna be friends. I just can't forget about what they believe deep down. 

Exactly all of this!!! I just ugh. My cousin's father in law supports Trump and I want to ask him how he can claim to love his daughters and granddaughters.

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I thought I was numb to the garbage these people spill, but that Dianne DeWolfe woman got to me. Her bleating about how no man ever attacks a woman unless she looking like she's asking for it is nonsense.

Can someone explain to me how children dress in a way that is asking for it? Or elderly women? Or you know, who the fuck cares how a women is dressed?

And Hillary needs to take back her comments praising Trump's spawn. Donnie Jr says women who can't handle harassment don't belong in the workforce.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-jr-women-harrassment-workforce_us_5800b9bbe4b0162c043b532e

I guess we don't belong in schools or out in public or anywhere with other humans if we can't handle it.

And Der Gropenfuhrer says that those women claiming to be assaulted aren't pretty enough to assault, and all of these claims are just a conspiracy. And I bet his shit for brains supporters will believe him. :angry-steamingears:

3 hours ago, Mecca said:

Trump adviser, Tana Goertz, said that she has a teenage daughter and she is comfortable with allowing her teenage daughter to be around Donald Trump and will continue to all allow her to be around him like she already does. She is saying the woman coming forward are all lying. The hell..... I am also freaking sick and tired of Trump advisers trying to deflect with the line, "Let's talk about policy and things of importance." First off, sexual assault is an issue and needs to be discussed. Second, since when has Trump ever talked about policy? He is too busy acting like he has rabies. 

I just can't deal with women that claim to be educated excusing Trump's bull for some airtime and cash. It is sad. 

My daughter isn't even here yet and I already know there is no fucking way I would ever allow her to be around someone like Trump - even if there were other people present. You just can't know what this asshole will say or decide to do, especially given the allegations that he has said inappropriate things to teenagers before (not to mention the super creepy actions.)

I think we can officially nominate Tana for Mother of the Year now. I mean, Michelle Duggar won once and she basically forced her victimized daughters to spend time with their molestor (and big brother.) 

@MirandaLimbaugh can go fuck himself up the ass with a burning tree limb. What he's advocating is date rape. Disgusting piece of trash.

Most of my extended family supports Trump, at least if their Facebook posts are any indication. I cannot understand how they are willing to overlook all of his numerous faults because of one single issue- SCOTUS. That's all I hear, "at least DT will appoint pro-life justices". 

The hell he will. 

If, God forbid, he becomes president, he will quickly alienate every single Republican on the hill (and he has done an admirable job already in that endeavor!). He would need their support to throw behind his nominations to SCOTUS. Jeezy Petes, I never even took a poli-sci class and I can figure that out.

27 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

What the fucking fuck to the Rush Limbaugh comments. He's fucking complaining that is liberals disapprove of rape? Oh boo fucking hoo, sorry to ruin your fun you piece of shit. 

Exactly all of this!!! I just ugh. My cousin's father in law supports Trump and I want to ask him how he can claim to love his daughters and granddaughters.

Can someone explain to me how children dress in a way that is asking for it? Or elderly women? Or you know, who the fuck cares how a women is dressed?

And Hillary needs to take back her comments praising Trump's spawn. Donnie Jr says women who can't handle harassment don't belong in the workforce.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-jr-women-harrassment-workforce_us_5800b9bbe4b0162c043b532e

I guess we don't belong in schools or out in public or anywhere with other humans if we can't handle it.

And Der Gropenfuhrer says that those women claiming to be assaulted aren't pretty enough to assault, and all of these claims are just a conspiracy. And I bet his shit for brains supporters will believe him. :angry-steamingears:

I've quoted my mom before and I'll do it again, 'I don't care if she was walking down the street naked screaming 'I'm a nymphomaniac!'  NO ONE has the right to put their hands on anyone without permission.'

Fuck every one of his supporters who puts their need to hate over the right of others not to be sexually assaulted.  

Let me get this straight, though.  Attractive women have sexual assault coming because how dare they be attractive and expect to be treated like people.  And unattractive women have no value whatsoever so how dare they expect to be treated like people?  So we're just all here to be victimized in one way or another for our unspeakable crime of ....not being male?

And the person positing this got this far into a run for the Presidency?  Yeah, I'm afraid.

I'm preaching to the choir here, but I'm another one who can usually agree to disagree about politics but not this time.  Trump supporters aren't just wrong or have mistaken priorities - they've joined a hate group.  As far as I'm concerned a Trump sign or sticker might just as well be a swastika.  

18 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Most of my extended family supports Trump, at least if their Facebook posts are any indication. I cannot understand how they are willing to overlook all of his numerous faults because of one single issue- SCOTUS. That's all I hear, "at least DT will appoint pro-life justices". 

The hell he will. 

If, God forbid, he becomes president, he will quickly alienate every single Republican on the hill (and he has done an admirable job already in that endeavor!). He would need their support to throw behind his nominations to SCOTUS. Jeezy Petes, I never even took a poli-sci class and I can figure that out.

Prolife?  He doesn't give a shit about the lives of 50.8% of the US population who are already here.  Start whittling down the lives he also doesn't care about from the boys side of the camp...you know the Muslims, Mexicans, African Americans, immigrants, gays....hell anyone whose skin isn't ecru or orange might as well be a woman for how little he gives a shit about them.

He doesn't give a shit about lives ...it's rhetoric.

I was commenting today to a friend .... that I have no clue how ANY female could support Trump, in any universe.  Women have fought long and hard to get where we are and treated like equals, even if we are not "10s."  I saw some footage on the national news tonight at his rally today, and I saw several (stupid) women in the audience as well as the shot of his supporters putting a Clinton supporter into a headlock.  Classy.

The GOP really has become a tangled ball of yarn that even a cat isn't interested in.  A hate filled ball, let me add.  The Kansas 3 who planned a bombing the day after the election... scary shit right there.  Hope the (inevitable) others are caught  soon - I am really concerned about the fringe becoming unhinged when Trumpkin loses.

And of course, we will have his post-election pouty pouty lawsuits about how the whole thing was rigged.  Yes, rigged by your thoughts leaving your mouth and letting your fingers do the walking, asswipe.

Blood pressure medication sales should be skyrocketing by now.

Have you guys seen that picture floating around Twitter of the female Trump supporter in a homemade T-shirt? The one that says "Trump can grab my" and then a downward arrow?

46 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Have you guys seen that picture floating around Twitter of the female Trump supporter in a homemade T-shirt? The one that says "Trump can grab my" and then a downward arrow?

Tell me you are making this shit up. Please. Please. I'm BEGGING here.

Yeah I saw that.  Shameful and idiotic.

We, as females, are better than stooping to Level Orange.

THIS is why I cannot even with my relatives.  

trump.jpg

6 hours ago, Mecca said:

We have a neighbor down the road that has a shit load of Trump signs in their front yard. Everytime we drive by, I give their front yard a middle finger salute. I admit that is not the most mature thing to do, but I do it. It makes me feel better. 

I also gave a house with a Hillary for Prison sign in the front yard the ol' one finger salute.  Yeah it wasn't the most mature thing, but it made me feel a bit better. 

Mrs. Clinton called out Agent Orange for his behavior

cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/hillary-clinton-ellen-interview-shimmy/index.html

Clinton also revealed what it was like sharing the stage with Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump during the more recent debate last Sunday, joking that Trump would "literally stalk me around the stage."

"My opponent, Donald Trump, was going to try to dominate the space almost to the exclusion of the people who were sitting there. I mean, they were sitting there so that we could talk to them," the former Secretary of State said.

"And because of the revelation of the public video and everything that came out on 'Access Hollywood,' he was really all wrought up and you could just sense how much anger he had. And, so he was really trying to dominate and then literally stalk me around the stage, and I would just feel this presence behind me. And I thought, 'whoa this is really weird' -- so I was just trying to stay focused."

Clinton explained that it was frustrating debating the real estate mogul both because of the distraction from policy issues created by the release of the 'Access Hollywood' tape, and because of the difficulty of fact-checking an opponent she said "is consistently spewing falsehoods."

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Say what? :562479996c7e4_ScienceH.Logicomg: :562479b96e87a_zombienoes: 

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_5526.JPG

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Thankfully, no.

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

That's one of my biggest concerns. I can see some of his crazed supporters doing serious damage.

So you don't think he'll be making a polite and conciliatory concession speech, which will guide his supporters toward a path of harmony and good will?

5 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

So you don't think he'll be making a polite and conciliatory concession speech, which will guide his supporters toward a path of harmony and good will?

OMFG LOL!

I think that's about as likely as Luna bringing back my favourite pair of socks from wherever she hid them. (The bitch has a sock fetish that does NOT quit. She opened a drawer to get more to play with the other day! It's a good thing she is cute!)

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm preaching to the choir here, but I'm another one who can usually agree to disagree about politics but not this time.  Trump supporters aren't just wrong or have mistaken priorities - they've joined a hate group.  As far as I'm concerned a Trump sign or sticker might just as well be a swastika.  

Exactly. And apparently a 15 year-old relative of mine thinks that Hillary is more similar to Hitler than Trump, because she's pro-gun control. And he said this shit in front of his grandfather (my grandmother's brother) who was able to escape the Nazis as a baby.

Can't make this shit up. Just what the fuck, how is this kid so stupid?!!! I've also never heard the Hitler being pro-gun control thing before. I'm really tempted to talk to his grandfather and have him set his bozo grandson straight, and then explain how all the shit Trump says is not okay.

@MarblesMom I wouldn't be surprised if sales of blood pressure medication have skyrocketed. I know therapists are reporting tons of patients come in with Trump anxiety.

The Trump brand name is so toxic now his company might be looking at life after that brand name...

slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2016/10/14/the_trump_organization_is_planning_hotels_without_the_trump_name.html

The business development team at Trump Hotels appears to agree. As Politico pointed out on Friday, at the end of September the company, led by Trump and his three oldest children, announced its new hotel brand would be called Scion. That means “descendant of a notable family,” noted the press release.

What’s really notable, of course, is that Scion is the rare—and possibly singular—venture of the Trump commercial empire that does not wear the blustering patriarch’s name like a badge.

If this does not quite signal the Trump Organization's retreat from the scandal, lies, and bigotry that have characterized Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, it does appear to represent a hedge of business against politics. And Scion may be an early indicator of how Trump the brand—which birthed Trump the politician—might wind up feeling, and managing, the backlash.

Now, there are signs—from the business world and from consumers—that Trump may be losing his shine. “Bernie Madoff now has a better brand,” billionaire and Trump nemesis Mark Cuban tweeted last week. Back in August, I found that brokers were disguising listings in Trump-branded buildings using their street addresses.

I think even if one of the other GOP Presidential contenders now clogging the GOP toilet had edged Agent Orange out his brand name would still be shit after the things he said in the primaries.

And I'm also afraid of what Trump supporters will do when Hillary wins. Last thread @Mecca said something about militia recruitment? And Trump has already called for "second amendment people" to stop Hillary.

And I'm also afraid of what Trump supporters will do when Hillary wins. Last thread @Mecca said something about militia recruitment? And Trump has already called for "second amendment people" to stop Hillary.

This is really scary to me. I have been afraid of this since before he was officially the nominee. They truly are rabid.

I would also like to add that whenever my cat comes into my bedroom, she'll look up at me and meow, and then wait for me to pat the bed before she jumps up and joins me for cuddles. My cat understands consent better than these GOP assholes. What does that tell you?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived