IGNORED

Trump 5: Coming up trumps

samurai_sarah

9 hours ago, sophie10130 said:

My husband and I just took a huuuuuuggggeeeee road trip in September through Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, and Washington. 

Every Trump sign I saw, I flipped off dutifully. Passed a guy with a Trump/Pence bumper sticker and gave him the rudest look as we passed. I'm not ashamed.

My father in law said he would like to see Hillary's throat slit on national TV (no shit) so the least I could do was get into a few fights with him and flip off every sign I saw.

I just came back from a beach vacation. To get there, I had to drive through a rural area of the mid-Atlantic. There were Drumpf signs everywhere. I actually got a cramp in my hand from all the flipping off!

6 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Thankfully, no.

So you don't think he'll be making a polite and conciliatory concession speech, which will guide his supporters toward a path of harmony and good will?

Gee, polite, conciliatory, harmony, and good will are such cornerstones of Cheeto's personal philosophy...NOT!

6 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Exactly. And apparently a 15 year-old relative of mine thinks that Hillary is more similar to Hitler than Trump, because she's pro-gun control. And he said this shit in front of his grandfather (my grandmother's brother) who was able to escape the Nazis as a baby.

Can't make this shit up. Just what the fuck, how is this kid so stupid?!!! I've also never heard the Hitler being pro-gun control thing before. I'm really tempted to talk to his grandfather and have him set his bozo grandson straight, and then explain how all the shit Trump says is not okay.

@MarblesMom I wouldn't be surprised if sales of blood pressure medication have skyrocketed. I know therapists are reporting tons of patients come in with Trump anxiety.

The Washington Post has an article that quotes the American Psychological Association about how to cope with this extra-stressful election.

6 hours ago, 47of74 said:

The Trump brand name is so toxic now his company might be looking at life after that brand name...

slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2016/10/14/the_trump_organization_is_planning_hotels_without_the_trump_name.html

I think even if one of the other GOP Presidential contenders now clogging the GOP toilet had edged Agent Orange out his brand name would still be shit after the things he said in the primaries.

Cheeto just opened a new hotel in Washington DC with great fanfare. It's a few blocks from the White House. It's terribly expensive (I think the cheapest rooms are $450 a night). Reportedly, they are having such trouble filling the rooms and public areas that they are having staff wearing street clothes (instead of their uniforms) milling about the public areas to make it look more crowded/popular.  I know you'd have to pay me a ridiculous amount of money to even walk into that building, which is sad, it used to be such a lovely place (The Old Post Office Pavilion).

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

The Kansas 3 who planned a bombing the day after the election... scary shit right there.  Hope the (inevitable) others are caught  soon - I am really concerned about the fringe becoming unhinged when Trumpkin loses.

I just read about this and it scared the crap out of me.  American white male domestic terrorists scare the crap out of me.  People tend to forget about Timothy McVeigh and his horrible legacy.  

9 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Either that or we just take up a collection and pay Obama not to move out.  Say they found a clause in the constitution no one noticed before which says as long as the President hasn't moved his personal belongings out of the White House he's still in office.  We make sure there's some Obama dental floss and socks floating around personal quarters and we can ride out the next four years.  Let Michelle be President for a while if she wants...she's lovely and a great speaker.  Or one of the kids.  Their dog if they have one - do they have a dog?  Let the royal pooch hold office for a while.

I would donate for that.

Funny you should mention that.  I follow preppers and homesteaders in the same way we all follow fundies.  For the last eight years every  major event: terrorist, BLM, Jade Helm seems to come down to, "and Obama will declare martial law and seize power."  

Seems like this is his best opportunity.  Since his approval ratings are at 55% and Hillary's and Trump's are well below 50% Obama might just be able to do it. 

Edited cause I seem to be repeating myself.  

8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Sorry, it's real. I saw a picture from one of his rallies where a woman  had a t-shirt made that said something like "Trump, you can talk dirty to me!". I guess having a t-shirt made was too fancy for the second woman, so she pulled out some markers and went to town.

You've been warned:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/786733379567820800?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I instinctively reached for the downvote button, then realised it's not fair to you to punish you for the fact that there's assholes in the world. I can't believe the world we are living in. :/

10 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

And he continues to spew that this is a smear campaign... and as far as I can tell, the GOP folks have no comment and have stayed silent.  If they are still supporting him, please post.  It seems Trumpkin is a lone wolf now.

HE thinks HE is being smeared? Hillary has been the victim of the longest, ugliest, most vicious smear campaign in this nation's history, including attacks for acts allegedly committed by her spouse!  How dare you, you Cheeto-faced, stubby-fingered douchebag? I have no doubt that these women's stories are true. You are no better than a street thug! You are SLIME!

A summary of the Trump sexual assault scandal:

*Audio of Trump describing his habit of sexually assaulting women with specific details.

*Trump makes no attempt to deny it is his voice and words

*Women come forward and describe assaults EXACTLY like his descriptions on the audio

*Trump and his minions: "LIARS!"

The people who believe him have got  to be the dumbest most gullible collection of morons on this planet.

10 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Seconded.  

I am one of those who is lost in the selection process.  Don't wanna waste a vote, but don't like my choices.  I think there is a swelling crowd of us going "what do we do?"

Don't forget about how the electoral college works.  (or at least, how I think I understand it working -- anyone please tell me if I'm incorrect on this!)

I am in California, which is not a swing state and can be reliably trusted to vote Democratic.  So as I see it, I can feel free to vote any way I like, whether for a 3rd-party candidate, writing in someone, or even leaving that race blank on my ballot, without jeopardizing that CA will still go for H in terms of electoral college votes.

(Unless, of course, a sufficient number of Californians were to do the same thing as well...  But since I think the mainstream Democrats are not feeling this dilemma and will wholeheartedly vote for H because they actually support her, I don't think that's a realistic possibility.)

For those who live in a swing state, of course this doesn't apply, and those who live in a strong Republican state I suppose in concept it applies in a reverse way, but given how things are going so far, I expect that many if not most mainstream Republicans are feeling a dilemma over the current situation (why am I so averse to just typing his name?  lol) so I would probably be *most* inclined to vote H if I was in a red state.  

As it is I will probably vote Stein, just to help 3rd-parties make a showing, and without any real regard for whether she would actually be a good president or not.  I know I would favor her environmental policies, and usually that's what drives my vote anyway, although I do recognize that being the commander-in-chief of the USA does require some additional diplomatic abilities...

One final thought:  I do think this would be an ideal situation for a strong write-in campaign for someone else -- but of course the PR for it would have had to have gotten underway long before now in order to identify the one person enough people would be willing to write in, to garner enough votes to actually win...   but wouldn't that have been cool to see that happen?

I have seen very few political signs for either candidate this year, unlike previous years.  Maybe people are, like me, concerned about vandalism from Trumpsters if they put a Hillary sign in their yard. I live in Florida, one of the "battleground" states, but not in the FloriDUH part!  I live in Leon County, which will vote overwhelmingly Democrat as it has for decades. (Leon County has the highest educated population in the state, according to the last census - 2 major universities and a community college are here. We are SMART!)  Unfortunately, as you head south, east and west of us, the story is not the same. Rednecks and Trumpsters abound.  I am hoping that the concerns over Social Security and Medicare by the seniors in the south, the concerns of Cubans in South Florida, and the disrespect shown by Trump to African Americans throughout the campaign will be enough to turn Florida BLUE.  I've heard on tv that he cannot win without Florida, so here's hoping. . .

38 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

A summary of the Trump sexual assault scandal:

*Audio of Trump describing his habit of sexually assaulting women with specific details.

*Trump makes no attempt to deny it is his voice and words

*Women come forward and describe assaults EXACTLY like his descriptions on the audio

*Trump and his minions: "LIARS!"

The people who believe him have got  to be the dumbest most gullible collection of morons on this planet.

I just like to tell other boys that I am a sexual offender to get them to like me... How dare you corroborate my story...

http://time.com/4532422/donald-trump-accuser-cousin-sexual-harassment/

If a woman does not tell her idiot cousin about her sexual assault it did not happen.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/lil-jon-confirms-donald-trump-called-uncle-tom/story?id=42827088

Trump called Lil Jon Uncle Tom.

Trump has events scheduled in New Hampshire and Maine today. I read that at his event last night, he claimed that his TelePrompTers weren't working, so he started dismantling them on stage as his fans cheered. I'm curious to see if he even attempts to use them at his events today. 

31 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I just like to tell other boys that I am a sexual offender to get them to like me... How dare you corroborate my story...

http://time.com/4532422/donald-trump-accuser-cousin-sexual-harassment/

If a woman does not tell her idiot cousin about her sexual assault it did not happen.

I saw that last night. That is so disgusting on so many levels. With family like that, who needs enemies? 

I am watching a story about women that are still voting for Trump. One women interviewed said, "He wasn't saying what he does to women per se, I think he was just bragging." Hello, McFly!! Trump was bragging about being able to sexually assault women because he is famous and can get away with it. Then they interviewed a woman claiming to be a feminist saying she will be voting for Trump because he will be the best candidate. I just don't get it. How can you be a feminist and back a man that IS CAUGHT ON A HOT MIC SAYING HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTS WOMEN? How can you be a feminist and back a man that HAS BEEN SAYING HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT WOMEN THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE CAMPAIGN? A MAN THAT CAME ON TO A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL TELLING HER SHE WILL ONE DAY DATE HIM? 

Jesus take the wheel!!!!! 

New Trump supporter that enrages me:  Dr. Gina Louden.  She's a therapist (!) who works with sexual assault victims (!), who doesn't believe any of the victims (!), but does believe Trump can do no wrong.  So I googled her and found out she was on Wife Swap.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/opinion/fair-or-foul-john-and-gina-loudon-from-tea-party/article_20d84889-6b3c-55df-a3f0-e7fd70c2001a.html

But it gets worse.  Seems her 18 year old "pure" daughter started a 57 year old thrice-divorced man.  So of course she had to write about it (and not in a blog, like Lisa Pennington).

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/when-your-childs-private-life-makes-the-news/

If you're unfamiliar with Gina, here she is being taken down by Carol Costello.  In my opinion, she deserves a big raise for enduring this awful political season.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/watch-cnn-hosts-fact-check-shuts-down-trump-backers-blatant-lies-about-the-clinton-foundation/

Another victim has come forward: 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/15/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-cathy-heller

The article says this makes 8, but I thought the number was higher. I don't know, I'm losing track of how many there are now. 

And a Canadian journalist has come forward to say that the People Magazine writer who accused Donald Trump called him after the incident: 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/journalism-professor-confirms-people-writer-accusations-against-trump_us_58024579e4b0162c043c4d0a?section=&

A Canadian journalist and professor is backing up People magazine writer Natasha Stoynoff’s claim that Donald Trump aggressively forced himself on her during a 2005 interview.

The professor, Paul McLaughlin, said Stoynoff, a former student of his, called him after the incident and they discussed how to deal with it.

It really is getting scarier by the day, isn't it? Donald Trump is going down in flames and he's determined to take the entire country down with him. 

And now he wants the drug test at the debate.  Because at the last debate Hillary was the one who looked doped :pb_rollseyes:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58026056e4b0162c043c5e2d 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived