IGNORED

Lori Alexander, 11: No Junk in Her Trunk Because She's Godly

Too few women have wisdom today. They misunderstand men. Godly men marry so they can have sex and have it freely.

How nice of her to finally admit that Ken only married her so he could have sex with her.  

It must do their hearts good to realize their daughters were also chosen by their sons-in-law to be nothing but a means of sexual release for those godly young men. Such a wonderful testimony for Christian marriage. 

*blech*

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At some point, Lori's going to block commenter Patti Ferrara. So before she does that, here's Patti's response to Lori's latest blog post on Facebook. It's just too good to lose to Lori's convulsive delete finger.

Oh Lori! For not paying any attention to Hollywood and movies and pop culture and celebrities, you sure have a lot to say about it. Using this photo and this story for your blog post today insinuates that it was Angelina who has transgressed. It isn't always the woman who cheats. But aside of this, I am completely stunned by your words here: "Godly men marry so they can have sex and have it freely." I am so dismayed by that sentence and I must object vigorously. You continue to reduce men to the simplistic view that all they are concerned about is getting sex and getting it whenever they want it. You do a grave unjustice to men. You give the impression that men (even Godly men) think of nothing else. It makes me wonder about how you have come to form such a low opinion of men.

Well, I think we all know the answer to that. :my_dodgy:

Yes, Lori's comment caused me to do a double take.  I don't think she's ever said something that bald and bold about men and marriage.  So godly men only marry to have lots of sex on command. Preferably with women who only ever gain 3-5 pounds (as per Ken a week or so ago).

By saying this the godly older woman mentor reduces married women to nothing but sex toys (free hookers on demand) and men to nothing but mindless sex machines.

If Ken only married her for free, constant  sex, and all she's giving out is 10 minutes and some lube, I think Ken made a bad bargain.

If women are supposed to respect, totally submit and obey their husbands how can they do that knowing the husband only married them for sex?  Why would they marry the jerk in the first place knowing the only reason he wants to get married is to have sex?

And it's not even specifically sex with them -- it's just sex with anyone.  Because a godly man has to be married to have sex, but it doesn't really matter who he marries to get it because sex is the only thing he wants from a marriage.

I hope Lori doesn't block Patti Ferrara.  Her FB comments are a dose of common sense about Lori's insane blather.

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Too few women have wisdom today. They misunderstand men. Godly men marry so they can have sex and have it freely.

I guess my husband is UNgodly. He was already getting sex, freely and plenty of it. But he married me anyway because he loved me and wanted to build a life and a family with me beyond just sex. For Lori and Ken, marriage = sex. That's both sad and completely typical.

(And I realize that many people can and do create lives and families together without marriage, but for us, marriage was important). 

My favorite part of this is Ken's silence on the matter. I can just see him reading that post, nodding his head, saying "Yep. It's true. It was only for the sex."  The fact that he allows himself to be described this way speaks volumes to me. 

As for their ten minutes and lube testimony for glorious marital sex - I think it is a mutual thing. Any longer and Ken might accidentally bring pleasure to his wife. They have never talked about sex as though it is something to be mutually pleasant. It is all for the man. 

Now I must go bleach my brain and eyeballs for just typing the above sentences. 

By saying this the godly older woman mentor reduces married women to nothing but sex toys (free hookers on demand) and men to nothing but mindless sex machines.

And incubators(though Lori is long past that point, thank DOYC.)

"Everybody" is Talking About Brad and Angelina

Well maybe not everybody, but The Gossipy Mentor sure doesn't seem to miss much for someone who claims to be so holy she can't turn on the evening news.  

Women who aren't godly give themselves away for free.

Well, Lori certainly isn't a hypocrite on that account.  She's been making Ken pay for his 10 minutes & lube for 35 years.  

Sex in exchange for cold, hard cash- it's the Godly way, you know :pb_rollseyes:

Godly men marry so they can have sex and have it freely. 

You'll be happy to know at least a couple of readers called her on that one.

I'm not sure what you meant by "Godly men get married so they can have sex and have it freely". Can you explain? 

Sex is certainly part of marriage, but it's just a part. Are you suggesting that no Godly man would get married for any other reason, or that they wouldn't get married if sex was available outside of marriage? What about companionship, building a Godly home, raising children together, loving and supporting each other, serving God together, etc.? That's the other 23 hours of the day, after all.

Lori:

Men love sex, Karen, and yes, being able to have sex with the woman they are married to is very important to them. There's many wonderful things about being married but being able to have sex is way at the top of the list for most men.

Such an intelligent response.

Translation:

Nope.  Men are in it for the sex, women are in it for the money.  Thus saith The Godly Mentor.

She makes marriage sound so darn appealing appalling.

Lori was just asked on Facebook if she speaks in tongues.

"I sure do, Jilly, but not all that have the Holy Spirit speak in tongues. It is a gift that some have and others don't."

For some reason, that surprises me. She always comes across as very tightly wound up, and people I've known who claim to speak in tongues are a bit more relaxed and not so concerned with  being in total control of themselves.

Ken seems to lack any sense of shame or awareness on this.  He thinks he proves his manhood by insisting on sex and telling other men to pressure their reluctant wives, since this is his idea of leadership.

Here's a flashback to his time here, where he explains his opinion that his friends with wives who found sex uncomfortable should have insisted on "Biblical submission" and dictated that sex would happen more often.  After all, Ken says it only requires 10 minutes!

http://www.freejinger.org/topic/19113-ken-explains-it-all-lori-ken-alexander-part-3/?page=22

It simply doesn't occur to him that talking about sex being only 10 min makes him sound awful in bed, or that women can often climax if someone is willing to take more time and effort, or that admitting that you need to pressure someone into sex is basically admitting that you suck in bed and suck as a decent human being outside of it as well.

"I'm not sure what you meant by "Godly men get married so they can have sex and have it freely". Can you explain? 

Sex is certainly part of marriage, but it's just a part. Are you suggesting that no Godly man would get married for any other reason, or that they wouldn't get married if sex was available outside of marriage? What about companionship, building a Godly home, raising children together, loving and supporting each other, serving God together, etc.? That's the other 23 hours of the day, after all."

Well for Lori that's the other 23 hours and 50 minutes of the day.

Ash · 4 hours ago
One of the many reasons why I hardly ever watch television anymore, is because I noticed that I wanted what I saw in the movies and television shows.

Just wanted to add this interesting tidbit: She allegedly is divorcing him because she doesn't like the way he interacts with their 6 kids and is seeking full physical custody. He allegedly said that this is what's best for the kids.
1 reply · active 2 minutes ago
Lori Alexander's avatar - Go to profile

Lori Alexander
· 1 hour ago
Your tidbit could just be gossip, Ash, since most of them never share what is really going on behind closed doors and you'd have to hear both sides to try and figure out what is really happening.

Ash, the Lord tells us to learn contentment so it takes practice but it becomes easier the more you practice. Remind yourself to be content with what you have, what you look like, and who the Lord made you for godliness with contentment is great gain.

The nerve to say she is gossiping! !

since most of them never share what is really going on behind closed doors 

Umm, where is this insight when she's blathering on about the Godly Duggars??

I don't think she can let it go! She had a post that went VIRAL you guys!!!!! 

Can you imagine this society without a rule of law? Few would stop at stoplights. They would go however fast they chose without worrying about a ticket. Hey, get drunk and drive home and if you kill someone on the way home, no big deal since there are no policemen and jails. It would be chaos! We have to live by the rules and if we don’t, we suffer consequences. 

So, according to Lori's logic, if you don't belive in submission in marriage, you want anarchy in the world? :bangheaddesk:

The same way certain people think that if you don't beat your kids, you don't believe in discipline at all.

21 hours ago, Loveday said:

Lori was just asked on Facebook if she speaks in tongues.

"I sure do, Jilly, but not all that have the Holy Spirit speak in tongues. It is a gift that some have and others don't."

For some reason, that surprises me. She always comes across as very tightly wound up, and people I've known who claim to speak in tongues are a bit more relaxed and not so concerned with  being in total control of themselves.

Sounds like it's another way to prove she's holier than others ("it is a gift"). So maybe that's why. Also, that quote from her makes me think of parseltongue in Harry Potter. Probably not the goal :my_biggrin:

On 9/21/2016 at 9:11 AM, polecat said:

I guess my husband is UNgodly. He was already getting sex, freely and plenty of it. But he married me anyway because he loved me and wanted to build a life and a family with me beyond just sex. For Lori and Ken, marriage = sex. That's both sad and completely typical.

And yet fundies think it's the secular folks who are just all about sex sex sex... I can't imagine it's pleasant living in a decades-long relationship where the only thing a couple has in common is the guy's desire to have sex and the woman's sense of duty to let a guy have sex with her. 

Lori edited that tongue comments...it now says

Always Learning I sure do believe in the gifts of tongues, Jilly, but I don't speak in tongues. Not all that have the Holy Spirit speak in tongues. It is a gift that some have and others don't.
17 hrs · Edited

So I don't know if that was a typo or she really realized how crazy she sounds and changed that. 

I noticed also how she is speaking out against this prophecy book, but yet she once said Ken has called her a prophet. Only she is allowed to have the gift of prophecy. 

Lori reminds us again today about her post that went viral!

Did she really have a post that went viral, or is she exaggerating? I mean, if her post was actually viral, then I feel like I would have seen it on, say, Twitter or Newsbeat.

17 hours ago, wikinggirl said:

Can you imagine this society without a rule of law? Few would stop at stoplights. They would go however fast they chose without worrying about a ticket. Hey, get drunk and drive home and if you kill someone on the way home, no big deal since there are no policemen and jails. It would be chaos! We have to live by the rules and if we don’t, we suffer consequences. 

Her world and my world could not be more different. I stop at stoplights and go the speed limit not because I fear the police officers lurking behind every corner (who are usually not there, tbh) but because I don't want to cause accidents. I follow the law because there are generally good reasons behind the laws. Taxes? I pay my taxes because those taxes go to pay for the schools, the fire departments, the roads, etc. Not because I'm afraid of fines or going to jail. To me, the legal consequences of not following the rules are nothing compared to the real consequences. I don't take things that don't belong to me because those things aren't mine to take. 

Perhaps Lori needed fewer spankings growing up and more logical discussions about how life worked. 

6 hours ago, alba said:

Did she really have a post that went viral, or is she exaggerating? I mean, if her post was actually viral, then I feel like I would have seen it on, say, Twitter or Newsbeat.

Once the feminist publications got ahold of it, I'm pretty sure it was on Twitter, at least. I saw it on FB. Few people actually credited her for it though, which I think is deliciously appropriate. 

Once the feminist publications got ahold of it, I'm pretty sure it was on Twitter, at least. I saw it on FB. Few people actually credited her for it though, which I think is deliciously appropriate. 

I can't believe I missed this! It sounds like a riot.

Okay, credit where it's due, Lori did have that one post that went viral (although, honestly, I wouldn't boast about a post going viral when it's only viral because people are criticising it).

2 minutes ago, alba said:

I can't believe I missed this! It sounds like a riot.

Okay, credit where it's due, Lori did have that one post that went viral (although, honestly, I wouldn't boast about a post going viral when it's only viral because people are criticising it).

Oh, she LOVES the criticism. She LIVES for it. Criticism makes her just like Jesus, dontcha know? 

Oh, she LOVES the criticism. She LIVES for it. Criticism makes her just like Jesus, dontcha know? 

Oh, silly me! Of course, she's being *persecuted*, isn't she?

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived