IGNORED

Maulucci Family Missionaries - Maintenance-free children for days

picklepizzas

That bit about his wife was all negatives.

She doesn't take anything away from him.

Defers to him.

doesn't want to go back to mommy and daddy.

Doesn't ask for stuff.

doesn't put the kids ahead of him.

doesn't think for herself.

Seriously? My husband would describe me much differently, and the only "doesn't" would be "do housework or cook">.....:my_blush:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NotALoserLikeYou said:

Do they have a denomination or home church that oversees them?

He is most definitely IFB.  I haven't found the sending church yet, but it is probably in Buffalo, NY.

He seems to think of himself as the IFB "enfant terrible."  He is perfect in himself and bold enough to cast shade on other missionaries 'cos he does it right. 

Enfant - yes.  Terrible - absolutely.  But perhaps not in the way he thinks he is.

49 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Defers to him.

Doesn't ask for stuff.

Seriously? My husband would describe me much differently, and the only "doesn't" would be "do housework or cook">.....:my_blush:

About three years into our relationship, my husband and I were talking with my family about when we met and what attracted each to the other. The things he said made me tear up. They were so sweet and wonderful. He sees me in the best light. None of the things he said were on that list above... 

This is the statement that really made me dislike this jerk, why not just get a dog.  

She has NEVER “shared a word” in church or in our home unless I was not present.  I have entered the room many times when she was teaching the Bible to the children – it is always immediate deference.  I love her for that.

22 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Are the rescue ferrets away for the weekend...? A girl's gotta know what her options are before diving in....!

Thanks for sharing - this should be fun!

I can send rescue poms. Hope this helps. 

Lie #2 is that happiness is found in the lie of the feminist movement.  Eve was an over-bearing feminist who wanted to be equal with, not just her husband, but also with God.  She was deceived.  Adam was not.  It is written in the Bible so you must agree.

Later this year we will be in the States for a few months.  We are bracing ourselves now for the embarrassment of what is accepted as manhood in the United States.  Children with more fear of Mama than of Papa.  “I am Hilga – I will break you.”

A woman will rule the house if she wants to.  A man can rule the house only if the woman allows him to.  The power is with the woman which is why the deceiver is working overtime (and succeeding) in making it politically and socially incorrect to follow the Bible anymore in marriage.

Submission, obedience, complaining, careers, child-bearing, cooking, sowing, gardening – let’s just cut out Proverbs 31.  Hey, I feel for you guys that are woman-dominated.  You can’t really do anything about it except divorce or fall in line.

Every day, rings are put in noses and the castrator is back at work.  Men, here is a sign that you are castrated – your marriage is without conflict.  Yeah, you read that right.  She’s got you so messed up that you think you run the house so there never is a marriage conflict.  If there is a differing of opinions, “Yes, ma’am” and life goes on.

Sorry, got off on a little rabbit-trail there.  So, my baby is not calling mama every third day or her girlfriends to…well, let’s be Christian about this…murmur to them about how difficult it is to be with me.  She is too busy loving our kids, cooking our food, massaging my back, rubbing my feet, and unloading our boat of fulfillment to…murmur…to somebody else.

Now, I know you have been brainwashed and I have patience, my brother.  From the Honeymooners to Everybody Loves Raymond and every sitcom in between, we have been programmed to believe that only a man-pig could expect his wife to serve him and only a weak, brainless woman could fulfill that role.

I’m sorry you’ve been duped.  Marriage is supposed to be a symbol of heaven on earth.  Ever heard of the Marriage feast of the Lamb?  We are the bride and we serve Christ,the bridegroom, because he loves us unconditionally.

So, my investment paid off.  Not with money or lands or riches, but with a little bit of heaven on earth.  Oh, we have our squabbles and disagreements, but they pale in comparison to the peace and love and bond we have in family and in each other.  We always make up which usually ends up out of control.

So keep watching your chick flicks and love stories and sitcoms.  Feminism is the real pie-in-the-sky.  We’ll just keep unloading our passion and love and laughter and life and joy and fulfillment from a little ship called Heaven on Earth.

Methinks someone is very unhappy and thus must be very smug.

Sorry, got off on a little rabbit-trail there.  So, my baby is not calling mama every third day or her girlfriends to…well, let’s be Christian about this…murmur to them about how difficult it is to be with me.  She is too busy loving our kids, cooking our food, massaging my back, rubbing my feet, and unloading our boat of fulfillment to…murmur…to somebody else.

Is she even allowed to have any girlfriends?  She seems awfully busy all day, massaging his back and rubbing his feet.

He is belligerent in his anti feminism post. " American Men are castrated," like he is challenging men to put their shrew wives in their place.

Gross.

cabinet man would love this shit.     

Every day, rings are put in noses and the castrator is back at work.  Men, here is a sign that you are castrated – your marriage is without conflict.  Yeah, you read that right.  She’s got you so messed up that you think you run the house so there never is a marriage conflict.  If there is a differing of opinions, “Yes, ma’am” and life goes on.

While if it's women that always submit with a "yessir" there's a lot of godly conflict right? Maybe in the schizophrenic fundie patriarch mind the conflict between neurons is so hard that he can't accept anything different from the yessir and still feel to be in the middle of a battleground to defend his male wet dream heaven from the menaces of cognitive dissonance. 

Now, I know you have been brainwashed and I have patience, my brother.  From the Honeymooners to Everybody Loves Raymond and every sitcom in between, we have been programmed to believe that only a man-pig could expect his wife to serve him and only a weak, brainless woman could fulfill that role.

[...]

So keep watching your chick flicks and love stories and sitcoms.  Feminism is the real pie-in-the-sky.

Now I got it. He thinks tv really shows how normal people's marriages work. He thinks tv is for real :pb_eek:.

He sounds quite sex crazed too. Didn't anyone tell him that sexlife is only one aspect of a cpuple's life together? Making peace with sex doesn't necessarily work nor it means that your marriage must be healthy, I know of people whose marriages were falling apart in everything apart sex. Then I'd love to know how it is this wonderful sex fundie couples are so smug about. If there's anything where it's marvellous to lead together that's sex, but I suspect that this doesn't happen for them. A Heaven on Earth sure, for selfish males only,  the more selfish is the male the more subservient the wife the better the heaven. Gag. At least he isn't deceiving anyone he is talking only to men, he never addresses women, they totally don't matter.

ETA

we have been programmed to believe that only a man-pig could expect his wife to serve him

Sorry to break the news but you are a sexist man pig you just said so by yourself. You don't demonstrate your point because what you wrote doesn't make you a wonderful husband at all. You can't say that patriarchal men aren't pigs and then proceed to describe what a great pig you are.  This is logic 101, maybe it's too difficult for SOTDRT though.

What an interesting fundie. He has more snark than I'm used to seeing and seems a bit more "in the world" than I would expect.

The parts about his kids are eye roll worthy. I know people like this. They only remember when their kids are perfectly behaved and forget when they are not so in their minds their children are perfect little trained monkeys who barely need parental interference, except when they do (and dollars to doughnuts it's the WIFE handling those moments so he's can be even more clueless). Plus, they are very much image based so as long as the kids are good in public what is in their hearts and minds is of little consequence.

The wife bits... Well, I would hate to be her. Sounds like she carries the lions share of everything in that marriage and I wouldn't be surprised if his high Ideals for her are used as a battering ram at times. Sounds utterly exhausting to me. Has anyone heard him talk about him ever serving his wife? I didn't see anything.

15 hours ago, Lady Grass Lake said:

She has NEVER “shared a word” in church or in our home unless I was not present.  I have entered the room many times when she was teaching the Bible to the children – it is always immediate deference.  I love her for that.

Yeah, this got to me, too. WHY is it ok for her to teach the Word to her children when he's not home, but then the second he steps in the door, she must stop? I don't get that at all. Either she's a teacher or she's not. This undermines for the children his support in her ability to teach them anything.

I know it all goes back to St. Paul (who has a hella lot to answer for) and the whole "women should be quiet in church" thing.. but DAYUM. I'd never last a day in fundy land.

Ew, all his bragging about his wild sex life is just so creepy and gross. Reminds me of that slimeball Mark Driscoll. How can these fundie men not realize that just makes them sound like immature, insecure losers who still can't get over the fact that someone is willing to bone them? And of course I have no idea if their sex lives are actually good or not, but the bragging sure does nothing to convince me.

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:27 AM, Black Aliss said:

On what planet would Jill be considered a trophy wife?

I'm sure that Jill considers herself to be a "trophy wife."

1 hour ago, ladyamylynn said:

I sure hope he comes over here and sets us godless feminists straight! 

Well, it will sure be entertaining to watch him try that!

16 hours ago, JMarie said:

She seems awfully busy all day, massaging his back and rubbing his feet.

She must be even busier servicing his foot-long peepee.

1 hour ago, Coy Koi said:

Ew, all his bragging about his wild sex life is just so creepy and gross. Reminds me of that slimeball Mark Driscoll. How can these fundie men not realize that just makes them sound like immature, insecure losers who still can't get over the fact that someone is willing to bone them? And of course I have no idea if their sex lives are actually good or not, but the bragging sure does nothing to convince me.

Same with Good old  J-B and his constant slobbering all over Meeechelle.   Fundie men are disgusting creatures.

I know we have all said and thought it often, but just what does modesty actually mean in the fundie dictionary???????

"My faithful, thou shalt shag in the horseless beast stables, thou shalt shag where the sea meets the land and thou shalt shag where the trees sway freely in the breeze, like the genitals of my faithful as they shag madly. You will know the righteous by the rocking of their carriage in a public space, while the unrighteous stand nearby, wretching and with cries of "Get a room or a manger if you must! If Joseph could find shelter for his wife to give birth, you can find a room." Thus they shall be turned to God."

Said no bible ever.  What a creepy freakshow who is likely scaring the Bulgarians off his God as fast as he meet them.

Only partway through the first post, and this made me laugh:

She gives me some explanation about there not being any more available tickets in economy class or the class we were in.  I told her we are not talking about a seat here.  We already have the seat.  It is hard to argue with incompetence and ignorance.  At least she was being nice.  Then her colleague chimed in.  He was not so polite.

I wonder if the blogger realizes that the clerk was probably thinking the EXACT SAME THING.

10 minutes ago, polecat said:

Only partway through the first post, and this made me laugh:

I wonder if the blogger realizes that the clerk was probably thinking the EXACT SAME THING.

Right? Says the guy who left important paperwork in his dirty laundry.

22 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Defers to him.

Doesn't ask for stuff.

And in that post, he describes his kids as "incidental."

After ranting about unwanted kids turning into rapists.

This guy sounds pretty much like a dick dribble. I feel sorry for his family.

17 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Lie #2 is that happiness is found in the lie of the feminist movement.  Eve was an over-bearing feminist who wanted to be equal with, not just her husband, but also with God.  She was deceived.  Adam was not.  It is written in the Bible so you must agree.

This was really at the top of my list when it came to "least favorite fundy manipulations," when the pastor or missionary or guest speaker or, at women's conferences, preacher's wife would say, "You're not disagreeing with me! You're disagreeing with (somber, deep voice to emphasize the seriousness of the situation) GOD." 

I also wonder why it never occurs to them that babbling on about Eve's deception doesn't really help their cause much. So fundy guys, care to explain why no one ever addresses the elephant in the room of Adam's deliberately defying God's command and then spending the next however many thousands of years blaming the sin on  the person who DID NOT deliberately defy God but was instead manipulated? 

Here's the great Patriarch and Intellectual in action. Kudos to anyone who can sit through his switching between first and third person and the riveting non-sequiturs detailing every fender-bender he's ever been in.

Pretentious storytelling is necessary when there are no numbers to report to the meal tickets back home.

I've been trying to figure out if they're skirts only but the two girls are so infrequently featured I can't tell. (But I have yet to see them in anything but skirts)

On 9/3/2016 at 8:34 PM, nelliebelle1197 said:

And he named not one but TWO kids after himself- one with the first name Nicholas and one with the middle name Nicholas. Cause that's normal.

Exactly as Jim Boob did! Joshua James (Turd-filled Douche Canoe) Duggar and James Andrew Duggar. No wait, Boob has THREE descendants named after him: Mikey's middle name is James too. 

Archived