IGNORED

"Stepmom" the Movie

luckylassie

Even though this movie is really sad, I just watched it recently and almost cried my eyes out! I know it's a little old but sill good. Liam Aiken is sooo adorable too. I just wanna hug the guy. What about you

Guest Anonymous

I thought it was ok, I thought the kids were kind of bratty but I guess I would be too if my dad was remarrying another woman and my mom had cancer.

It's going to be on TV this afternoon, I'm so watching it even if it's probably the 3rd time I see it, and I'm still going to cry. What she tells her children at Christmas always makes me use at least 4 tissues.

My step-mom is a witch who never even said hello to me when I was spending every other week-end with my dad as a child, and even now during family reunions. Apparently, she told my dad it's because she had already practically raised her ex's daughter and didn't want to be over-involved with me and raise someone else's child a second time. Ok, fair enough, that's a valid reason, I'm not asking her to be Julia Roberts, but she could at least be polite and say hello and make small talk. I'm nicer than that even to co-workers I don't like.

Guest Anonymous

I had a stepmonster for awhile too when I was a teen. She hated us (me and my sisters) and made no efforts to hide it either. Luckily my dad caught on and kicked her ass to the curb. She was horrible.

Archived