IGNORED

Arndt Man Boys & Mary-Elizabeth living out their own unique stories

0 kids n not countin

I'm watching Homeland and reading FJ. My dream will consist of f*** every other word and Carrie Mathison raising hell in Fundieland. Hopefully Quinn makes an appearance. 

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've continued my dive down the Arndt rabbit hole, I saw one of the FamTeam videos said that they don't want Mary Elizabeth to date until she's 24. This could be all talk for their (fake) show, but I wonder what their actual thoughts are. Obviously not much for the males, but could the only girl in the family be different? 

I think I'm ready for the rescue penguins! :tw_penguin:

I noticed on the FamTeam facebook they want questions and inquiries directed to an email address at the fam team site  rather than interacting on fb. They get so few comments on posts  but maybe a lot of dm's. I did see someone post a comment asking if any of the children are married lol. Surprisingly they didn't delete it. 

I think this family is quite fascinating/quirky/bizarre/snarkable but I'm wondering, how many actual 'fans' do they have?? I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of their fb likes are from people they know personally in some way or snarkers.

Wow. I'm kinda impressed. How did she have the time to do that with four boys? 

Spoiler

Andddd another Vine Valley tidbit. are we sure it's not a horror film? 

All I can think of is herping!  Ya go out to the pond at night and try to identify frogs and toads from their calls.  They have a pretty good symphony going on the sound track (insects, too?).  Have not tried it personally; I have friends that are into it.  Just google "frog calls" and add your state to the search.  

But yeah, creepy. Atmospheric, as they say. 

On 1/31/2017 at 8:57 AM, Carm_88 said:

Has she?  

10011381_10152329273819458_1899818567_n.jpg

SHE HAS!!!!!!!! Oh my achin' back.....

57 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Wow. I'm kinda impressed. How did she have the time to do that with four boys? 

Hide contents

Andddd another Vine Valley tidbit. are we sure it's not a horror film? 

Actually, about as boring as the rest of the clips they've posted. 

11 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

SHE HAS!!!!!!!! Oh my achin' back.....

Actually, about as boring as the rest of the clips they've posted. 

Oh totally boring but definitely looks like someone could run at someone with an axe on that dock! :P 

I know who these guys are but seriously? Glamour shots of the ducks? What the hell? Why would Cathy and Mary Elizabeth want glamour shots of the ducks? What the duck? 

What a head scratcher! Why does it say In Memorandum instead of In Memoriam? I wish we could get context for some of these things lol

3 minutes ago, GoneDownTheRabbitHole said:

What a head scratcher! Why does it say In Memorandum instead of In Memoriam? I wish we could get context for some of these things lol

Memorandum could be because of homeschooling. Maybe? I don't know. It's the Arndts. 

18 minutes ago, GoneDownTheRabbitHole said:

In joke. 

Ducks are evil, and I don't trust people who own them. Because they are clearly aligned with evil. HAVING SAID THAT, I would love fancy pictures of all the cats I've owned over my life. So, I'm calling this gift a win.

9 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I know who these guys are but seriously? Glamour shots of the ducks? What the hell? Why would Cathy and Mary Elizabeth want glamour shots of the ducks? What the duck? 

Why Arndt these glamour shots of penguins?!

19 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Why Arndt these glamour shots of penguins?!

That is the biggest question! :penguin-no: Seems like a no no :penguin:

26 minutes ago, gustava said:

Great pun!!!

Back when they were more active on their main website, they kept a running tally of the number of times they heard that pun!

So Rick's dad was a college professor? How must he feel about his grandsons and granddaughter being educated at home? I know it's a good choice for some people but realistically could Cathy teach them as well as a teacher? Could she give them the knowledge in all topics like a high school could? I don't think so.

On 2/2/2017 at 11:13 AM, Carm_88 said:

Because this is FamTeam, I find the duck booklet so much more normal (and charming) than the booklets featuring their human family members, the ones they see every single day of their lives. 

12 hours ago, Suz8710 said:

How did we miss hunky Luke Arndt's Birthday palooza (yesterday)?!

Another Cheddar's outing as well. 

And so it continues! :dramallama-nanner:

IMG_9179.JPG

IMG_9180.JPG

Ah the birthday cake picture returns! Luke is defraudingly handsome though. Quite distracting! 

When the number of candles on a Stay at Home ManBoy's birthday cake starts to contribute to global warming, it's time to start movin em out the damn door to begin their own FamTeams. 

6 hours ago, Howl said:

When the number of candles on a Stay at Home ManBoy's birthday cake starts to contribute to global warming, it's time to start movin em out the damn door to begin their own FamTeams. 

The only good thing about them being "safe at home" is that they're not procreating and bringing more children into the cult. 

Also, is that shirt Cathy's wearing the equivalent of her white shorts? Momma & Poppa are starting to age a bit- or the photography is just really bad. 

3 minutes ago, Snarfblatt said:

I volunteer as a tribute to rescue Luke. 

I'll go in with for you for James. The night is dark and full of terrors; it's safer to go in pairs!

2 hours ago, divadivine said:

The only good thing about them being "safe at home" is that they're not procreating and bringing more children into the cult. 

True.  But at what point do Momma and Poppa start to want grandchildren? Now that Cathy's past that time of life, don't they want some more cute babies running around that they can spoil and hand back to the parents when they start to scream? My parents certainly want grandkids, and they're not into endless reproduction.

And they won't get grandkids if the kids don't leave -- or at least pair off with someone outside the nuclear family.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived