IGNORED

Has anyone seen The Debt?

Austin

The AustinDude and I have decided to have a dinner/movie date tomorrow night and we think we want to see The Debt. I love Helen Mirren and the plot sounds intriguing. Has anyone seen it yet?

Sorry this is a little late for your date, Austin, but I saw it last weekend. It's excellent! Suspenseful and thought-provoking. Then again, Helen Mirren could read the telephone book and I'd hand her an Oscar.

Sorry this is a little late for your date, Austin, but I saw it last weekend. It's excellent! Suspenseful and thought-provoking. Then again, Helen Mirren could read the telephone book and I'd hand her an Oscar.

This was our take on it, as well. And I really like Helen Mirren in just about any role. She's kind of my Jon Krakauer of film - lol. My husband was very tired after a long work week, but felt like he still wanted to go, and had no problem staying awake.

And there are some subtitles, as the story takes place in Israel, Germany, and Russia.

We saw it last weekend too. My only complaint was I thought the ending (won't spoil it) was just a little far fetched.

Archived