IGNORED

Worried About Raising Olives

longskirts

Has anyone else noticed that Raising Olives hasn't been posting so much lately? She still does the four moms posts but isn't saying much at other times.

Not that I know of. I just meant it's strange that she's not saying much now, so I was wondering if things are okay. I know some of her kids have had medical problems in the past.

I figure that the less she says the better. Maybe she is busy building shelf beds in the hall for her kids so they can have a library and a separate sewing/craft room or something.

I don't worry about any of them when they're quiet. I generally consider it a good thing.

It makes me sad, because I like Kimberly's posts about her family, because it seems like she treats her kids better than most fundie families (although that isn't saying much). And she doesn't do many of those anymore. Just crazy patriarchal fundie bullshit.

On a related note, why is the most recent four mom's about making lunch for their husbands? Can't their husband's lazy asses make their own lunches like a real man?

Is the family surname Olive, or does she think of her kids as olives rather than tomatoes? :geek:

Nell

I figure that the less she says the better. Maybe she is busy building shelf beds in the hall for her kids so they can have a library and a separate sewing/craft room or something.

I don't worry about any of them when they're quiet. I generally consider it a good thing.

:text-goodpost:

Archived