IGNORED

THANK YOU DUGGARS (please read:) )

homeschoolmomma1

Because the Duggars are BORING. My hubby and I "made love" instead of watching the show one night and now I am having a baby girl due around Christmas! Maybe I should send them a thank you card haha

Because the Duggars are BORING. My hubby and I "made love" instead of watching the show one night and now I am having a baby girl due around Christmas! Maybe I should send them a thank you card haha

Congrats! Boob would be so proud!

So this has been the Duggars' plan all along! You should name her Jinger, or maybe go with Julie and rub it in JB's face that he'll never a get a Julie.

So this has been the Duggars' plan all along! You should name her Jinger, or maybe go with Julie and rub it in JB's face that he'll never a get a Julie.

You think so evil haha. I actually am thinking of Hannah since I love the name. I should do Johannah haha but really why add more to a name when you can simplaify it.

Julie is cute too

oh wait... I should have hubby decide too although he did pick our last baby girl Emma

YES!!!!! I've always loved the name Julie! Seriously, though, names aside, that's awesome news! Congratulations!

Squeeeeeeeeeeee! Congratulations! Who knew, like dancing, the Duggars lead to fornication. :dance:

At first I was like, really? You made an entire post telling us that you schtupped your husband? Then I continued reading, so CONGRATULATIONS! :lol:

She said "husband", so it wouldn't be fornication. What's with being married first? I thought all FJ'rs were harlots! What kind of a club did I join? Oh, wait, God opens and closes the uterus, right? I am happy he closed Michelle's door and opened homechoolmama1's *ahem* window. Good for you! One more soldier for the rational thought team. Congrats!

JooLeygh.

Congratulations! My vote is for Joo'Lee.

Perhaps the person who wants an athiest registry can also create a registry for all babies conceived as a result of a boring Duggar show... :D

Archived