IGNORED

Joshley Madison Part 6 - Sin, Confess, Repeat

Boogalou

Wait. So she is complaining that she got treated like a prostitute? What was she expecting? Small talk? Praise? Maybe if this was his first time paying for sex he just assumed that you had sex, paid, and left.

I think she is inflating her importance. Josh's life was ruined when his membership to Ashley Madison was revealed. I think that most people don't even know about Danica.

Just because she is a sex worker doesn't mean she isn't a human being. Sex workers can be violated, mistreated, abused, raped, etc., and deserve fair treatment and respect just like everyone else. They aren't just objects that you (general) get to pay for and use however you want. Consent and feelings are still real and matter. You can't treat sex workers (aka humans doing their jobs) like crap because of their profession. The first quote you posted, about Josh just throwing the money on the dresser and walking out, was only one example of the crappy way Josh treated her.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just ordered the Sally Hansen gel kit from Amazon last week. Several of my friends rave about it. Regular polish lasts like two minutes on my pathetic nails. The kit is $30 and its $50 at Walmart, target, etc.

Also, the healthiest I've ever been was when I ate paleo/low carb. I had energy and lost weight and no health issues. it was a lifestyle for me for years. I wish I hadn't stopped and let myself go :(

Oh yeah nothing new to say about Josh!

Shoot, if you're paying that much for the kit, why not just pony up for a manicure with the gel polish? I'm never as happy with my nails when I paint them myself vs getting a manicure so if you're going for something that will hopefully last a while, why not have a nail tech do it for you?

Also, no matter what time of year it is, I almost always stick with my absolute favorite color ever: OPI's London Park After Dark. It just works for me better than any other color.

No matter the time of the year, my toes and fingers are always bare. If I paint my finger nails, I look like I stole a 12 year old's hands. If I paint my toes, the paint NEVER comes off, and I have to wait until my toenails grow out, which takes forever cause they have never grown fast. I ripped my little toenail off on the left foot a year ago, and the nail is still not back yet.

Wait. So she is complaining that she got treated like a prostitute? What was she expecting? Small talk? Praise? Maybe if this was his first time paying for sex he just assumed that you had sex, paid, and left.

I think she is inflating her importance. Josh's life was ruined when his membership to Ashley Madison was revealed. I think that most people don't even know about Danica.

I agree with both points, especially the last. No one even knew there WAS a Danica story until she opened her mouth.

She was on his friends list on FB, no? Or he'd "liked" her page or something? I seem to recall that, and people were speculating about a connection before she came forward. Although I think she was only one of several friends/likes people were speculating about.

The first I heard of her was when someone went to Radar and told them that she was saying she had sex with him twice. And then the next day, she had done the "lie detector test."

I just painted my nails a lovely shade of peacock blue today. It won’t last long but I like the half rubbed off look. I tried Janburry (sp) once but the tips became all ragged and caught on my crochet.*

*To people who may be confused as to why people are talking about nail art, try searching the pedicure maneuver. ;)

PLEASE please please name the new thread "Joshly Madison a Series of Mild Inappropriate Events.†as was suggested early on.

I just painted my nails a lovely shade of peacock blue today. It won’t last long but I like the half rubbed off look. I tried Janburry (sp) once but the tips became all ragged and caught on my crochet.*

*To people who may be confused as to why people are talking about nail art please search the pedicure maneuver. ;)

PLEASE please please name the new thread "Joshly Madison a Series of Mild Inappropriate Events.†as was suggested early on.

Wasn't that used in second or third iteration of this thread?

no they were

5 wizard of oz reference

4 the pig

3 storming Stains Fortress

2 sex scandals and counting

Edit because I fucked up the quote and I decided to add all of them

*To people who may be confused as to why people are talking about nail art, try searching the pedicure maneuver. ;)

I second that vote!

Or, if you're like me, you need to get one to keep your heels from looking like something out a work of Tolkien. :? No matter what I do, what I moisturize with, it always happens again.

I polish my toes all year round because I like it. Where I live, it can be 75° in January do you never know when you're going to get a chance to break out the sandals.

For rough dry skin on the feet, I use nail files made for acrylic nails, I but then at the beauty supply store. A layer of coconut oil, a layer of heavy moisturizer, then moisturizing socks every night.

And two or three times a year, Babyfoot.

amazon.com/Baby-Foot-Exfoliation-lavender-scented/dp/B00461F4PA

To be fair, SHE did not ruin his life. He managed to do that all by himself.

To be fair, SHE did not ruin his life. He managed to do that all by himself.

Well, yeah. I think the only one who is saying that she ruined his life is...her.

That makes a lot of sense. Maybe a legal advantage too--avoid regulations for licensing of actual therapy and/or health care.

And it avoids that whole problem with licensed therapists being mandated reporters. Their clients are people who believe in beating children into unquestioning obedience, not reporting sexual molestation, can't always afford to feed their children and who knows what other reportable BS.

Well, yeah. Because they're them. I mean really, who, outside of their umbrellas of protection, isn't the whore of Babylon?

blessalessi, thank you for your kind words, and I'm sorry that we misunderstood each other. If we ever had cross words at some long-distant part of this thread, I have now officially forgotten about them (and in any case I was probably pretty sarky if we DID ever have cross words. Which I can't remember. Not at all.)

I keep thinking Joshley Madison: A Series of Avoidable Events

This one is awesome!!

You've obviously never met the Maxwells.

I've only extremely briefly been in the same country as them, so yeah. But my parents are fans.

Anyhow, I was doing some googling and stumbled across this: shoebat.com/2015/08/19/josh-duggar-asks-for-women-to-give-him-oral-sex-conduct-sexual-experiments-with-him-and-to-use-sex-toys-with-him-proving-once-again-that-the-duggars-are-a-sick-deviant-cult/

Apparently Joshie's AM profile proves/confirms that "The Duggars are not Christians, they are a cult, a cult just as violent and deviant as Islam. This new information confirms what I was saying since last year on this dark and diabolical family." Seems a bit over the top! :o

[edit]

I'm reading through homeschoolersanonymous.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/finding-freedom-from-my-demons-nicholas-ducotes-story-part-two/ and came across this passage:

This brings me to what, in my life, was the most abusive and damaging belief. Gothard rejected the idea of mental illness and replaced it with a concept of “Strongholds†in your mind. Gothard preached that when humans disobeyed God, or their earthly authorities, they allowed Satan to “build a stronghold in your mind.†From this Stronghold, Satan could tempt you and further lead you down the path to darkness and evil.
Now where have we seen that bolded phrase recently, hmm? Maybe that's why it got edited out of Josh's statement? (Sorry if someone's already pointed this out. I might have forgotten reading it during the past few weeks.)

Ohh... I don't think so hun.. I go to a salon. I only get my nails (mani) done once a month and they stay flawless and permanent from appointment to appointment. Basically for your first appointment they put fake nails on and apply the hard gel on top, but after the first or second appointment (in my case, months) the extensions (fake nails) have grown out and eventually all that's left for the hard gel to be applied on is your real nails. And I've always been a nail biter (I also chew the skin surrounding my nails) so I basically get my nails done as a psychological nail-biting deterrent.

You can buy gel kits at Walmart and CVS, they give you the same shiny look as salon gel. I just had gels taken off, I thought it was just polish but no, these required soaking in acetone and now my nails look like crap.

Right, right, yes. It's all coming back to me now. It seems like a hundred years and a billion posts ago. I dunno. I just still don't know if she's full of shit or not. I just think she has a lot to gain from this, just from media exposure alone. I'm sure her movie sales have had a huge boost this week. I'm a sucker for sincerity, real or faked, so there's a big part of me that's thinking she's telling the truth now that I've seen the interview instead of reading a transcript of it.

Yes, I thought she came across pretty well when you actually watch the interview rather than reading the quotes.

It also reinforced for me that if you gave Anna Duggar a really glam makeover, you might end up with someone who looks a good bit like Danica Dillon. :pink-shock: :brain-bleach:

And it avoids that whole problem with licensed therapists being mandated reporters. Their clients are people who believe in beating children into unquestioning obedience, not reporting sexual molestation, can't always afford to feed their children and who knows what other reportable BS.

We were discussing yesterday that some of these Christian programs with the word "teen" in the title actually only take people 18+. I imagine that also gets around mandatory reporting--since most of those state regulations only mandate reporting for minors, except in specific circumstances ( evawintl.org/Library/DocumentLibraryHandler.ashx?id=571 ). Some states are looking at statutes to require mandatory reporting of rape/sexual assault for higher education (which I think is a bad idea but that's for another thread); I wonder if that would apply to "educational" facilities like these?

tl;dr sure sounds like these "treatment" centers are ideally set up so that predators could get away with whatever they like under the guise of teaching Biblical obedience. No wonder Christian Patriarch types love them.

Archived