IGNORED

Joshley Madison Part 6 - Sin, Confess, Repeat

Boogalou

Also, as much as I like "Joshley Madison: They Tried to Make Me Go To Rehab" I have to vote for "Joshley Madison: Oh, Duggar Where Art Thou?" because having the Amy Winehouse song in my head for however long Part 7 lasts will make me a candidate for rehab!

Oh, yes. My vote would also be for "Oh, Duggar Where Art Thou?"

(or a variation on the theme of "Where in the world is Joshy San Duggardo?")

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can we post pictures of hot people now?

Hot people or cutest pet war? Or we could revive the pancakes vs waffles debate?

I'll throw down with Alex Van Halen, all pets are smushy cuteness, and pancakes! Like it's a question.

And now I'm hungry. Dammit.

Hot people or cutest pet war? Or we could revive the pancakes vs waffles debate?

I'll throw down with Alex Van Halen, all pets are smushy cuteness, and pancakes! Like it's a question.

And now I'm hungry. Dammit.

how about all of them? :stir-pot:

I agree with "They Tried To Make Me Go To Rehab" as the next title. Then everyone will be humming that song for a week :evil:

although I really liked Joshley Madison's A Series of Unfortunate Events, I have to agree with you :twisted:

although I really liked Joshley Madison's A Series of Unfortunate Events, I have to agree with you :twisted:

It's not even the thread title and it's been playing on repeat in my head since I read it pages ago.

I still like it better than the Dugger Where Art Thou only because I think that one might still be applicable later. ;)

Joshley Madison's A Series Of Unfortunate Events HAS to be the new thread title - I can see it on sale at a bookshop near you!

I don't care either way about the thread derail going on because I don't care either way for the thread title, this time.

I was gutted that Harry Potter took over "That pig she calls a husband" because I wanted the thread title to last forever. :lol:

If we get "They tried to make me go to rehab" for the next one, then I hope everyone behaves and spins it out as long as possible, because that title would be awesome. :D

I love nail polish but somehow I always end up peeling it off :cry: I also pick at my nails, which sucks because they're always so short. I want long nails!! :cry:

My nails are very thin and fragile.. so I get something called "hard gel" which is just kind of a fancy multi-layered gel coating and it allows my nails to be and stay long and strong...

Personally, I like all of the title suggestions. I'd like to throw in the pot "Joshley Madison: 50 Shades of Duggar" or "Joshley Madison: What happens in ATI, stays in ATI". My adult title I would love to see is "Joshley Madison: 50 Shades of F*ckedUpNess".

Udder balm! Works wonders. Slather some on at night and slap on some socks. Plus it has lots of other uses (and not just on udders). Love the stuff!

Bag Balm!!! Same as the udder balm. I used it on my babies butts when they were in diapers. I have used it on my feet for years! Comes in a cute little country tin too.

Or, if you're like me, you need to get one to keep your heels from looking like something out a work of Tolkien. :? No matter what I do, what I moisturize with, it always happens again.

My heels are like this. I recently started using Egyptian Magic in conjunction with socks and a pumice stone and have seen some progress. Apparently you have to be careful to get the real stuff? I got mine at Costco, came with a 4oz tub, 2oz tub, and a tiny little mini pot for $40. Some people say that's expensive but I've barely made a dent in the 2oz tub in 2-3 months.

Anybody got experience with fountain pens? Mine is leaking all over the place. At first I couldn't get the ink to flow, so I shook it and now it exploded.

Later I will post pics of snowball the black cat. Because he is the cutest rescue kitten ever.

Joshley Madison's A Series Of Unfortunate Events HAS to be the new thread title - I can see it on sale at a bookshop near you!

I see it more like: Joshley Madison: A Series of Unconscionable Events.

That certainly clears up quite a bit.

Also, I know earlier in the threads people were talking about the Duggar Plane flying around and speculating when the encounters took place. This is the first time Ive seen any mention of the time of the encounters from the involved (mid-March for the first one).

I now have to take prescription potassium supplements. My nails are are growing fast and are thicker. Time to go shopping for nail polish.

Perfect! And $1000 if Smuggar can define unconscionable.

YES!!!!!

Perfect! And $1000 if Smuggar can define unconscionable.

And $500 more if he can spell it.

"He threw me on the bed and, in all honesty, though it was consensual it more or less felt like I was being raped," Danica says. "I never said no -- I am going to have to reiterate that -- I never told him no. But I did push him back and push him off and say, 'That's too rough, that's too rough.'"

Danica's own words. That sounds like rape to me. Hubby says anytime a woman says that's too rough, you stop. I fully agree.

Suddenly I'm two pages behind but if you're at all sensitive to wool, be careful with bag balm. I'm fine with really well processed wool, but raw wool makes me itch, and so does bag balm. Apparently lanolin is my issue. Not fun to find out with the first application of nipple cream for newly nursing nipples. :mouse-shock:

What about Teen Challenge? Any chance of Josh being there?

teenchallengear.org

Im thinking not causecause Assemblies Of GGod (used to attend the church that hosts them here) but then they also believr Satan makes you addicted and addiction is actually demonic spirits taking posession of you (actually had them tell me that with a straight face...) Men are not allowed to converse with women unless absolutely necessary, and they are watched at all times, even when they are at work. I had one tell me they get paid once a year for all the work they do, and occasionally they are allowed a day pass.

Maybe thats where Josh is? H wouldn't learn anything new and could potentially become brainwashef all over again.

What about Teen Challenge? Any chance of Josh being there?

teenchallengear.org

Im thinking not causecause Assemblies Of GGod (used to attend the church that hosts them here) but then they also believr Satan makes you addicted and addiction is actually demonic spirits taking posession of you (actually had them tell me that with a straight face...) Men are not allowed to converse with women unless absolutely necessary, and they are watched at all times, even when they are at work. I had one tell me they get paid once a year for all the work they do, and occasionally they are allowed a day pass.

Maybe thats where Josh is? H wouldn't learn anything new and could potentially become brainwashef all over again.

Well, Hot Springs is pretty far from Paragould--other side of the state in fact. Any reason you think he'd be there instead of Paragould or NWA?

Archived