IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald - Part 4

happy atheist

Jessa is only having one baby:

ibtimes.com/jessa-duggar-seewald-having-twins-find-out-what-she-had-say-about-pregnancy-rumors-2083240

"The former “19 Kids and Counting†star discussed her pregnancy during an appearance at the Southern Women’s Show event in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Aug. 29, reports the Duggar Family Blog. According to the site, Jessa Seewald, 22, denied ongoing rumors she is expecting twins during a fan Q&A. “Jessa put the rumors to rest, saying they could only see one baby in the ultrasound,†one show attendee told the site."

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI the audio on the wedding video seems to be working now. Amy really can't sing very well...

ETA I don't think that's Amy, but I still don't think she can sing!

ETA2: 100% not Amy. JK.

Totally this. They could have had the exact same wedding (meaning they can afford all the hoopla if they wanted it, without TLC) and not put it on tv if they wanted the rights. You sign away your rights, your rights are gone. They should read their contracts before they sign them and think about what they are doing. My thoughts are basically, tough shit, you made a stupid fame whorey decision to sell your own wedding day. Deal with it!

Except we know the decision to sell rights to her wedding was JB's and not hers. Even if she was asked if would agree to it, you know JB would have influenced her decision. And, Jessa has been raised since a young age to think it is normal to sell your life to TV.

I almost spit out my sprite. Also, I'm really glad I'm not the only one who sees a resemblance. That and Derrick looks like BJ Novak, IMO.

I'm hoping that means there's a Moderate Christian Jim Halpert out there for Jana. :lol:

I knew Derrick reminded me of someone, I just couldn't figure out who!!! Suddenly it's all so clear.

Except we know the decision to sell rights to her wedding was JB's and not hers. Even if she was asked if would agree to it, you know JB would have influenced her decision. And, Jessa has been raised since a young age to think it is normal to sell your life to TV.

Agree. If Jessa had any input, she would have declined the filming, unless the $$$$$$$$$$$$ proffered was too high to pass up. Jessa reminds me of JB, in many ways, opportunistic to name one.

FYI the audio on the wedding video seems to be working now. Amy really can't sing very well...

ETA I don't think that's Amy, but I still don't think she can sing!

ETA2: 100% not Amy. JK.

First time seeing any of the Duggar weddings...and just wow. Also, I didn't realize Baptists had their wedding sermons at the end of the service, I'm used to them right before the vows (if at all)

First time seeing any of the Duggar weddings...and just wow. Also, I didn't realize Baptists had their wedding sermons at the end of the service, I'm used to them right before the vows (if at all)

I watched it again this time with the audio- it's a completely different wedding than the one that was aired - to a degree

and i estimate that they made out for 10 minutes :D

Curiosity drove me to watch the entire wedding video, and a few things popped into my mind.

1) Thank you, footage, for not showing when Pastor Mike Schatt invited JimBoob and Michelle to kiss. Don't ever need to see that again. Ever.

2) I'm a pretty liberal Presbyterian, and I thought Pastor Schatt did a decent job. I've sat through many sermons, and he seemed to hold my attention. Doesn't mean we agree on everything, but he kept it going all right.

3) When Pastor Schatt was droning on about keeping yourselves pure, your marriage bed pure and your body being a temple, what in God's name was Smuggar thinking at this time? Was he ever wracked with guilt? I'm betting his remorse only came when the secrets came out.

I am willing to bet that the audio of the wedding video was muted because of a song copyright. There are whole episodes of 19 Kids and Counting on Youtube, so it probably wasn't TLC's doing. The music industry is pretty aggressive about these things. Ben could have swapped out the song that plays at around the 23:00 mark in order to get the audio back.

The weirdest thing for me is that the mother of the groom is wiping tears, whereas the mother of the bride is just sitting there with a face that is similar to looking into the sun. Does this woman have any capacity for emotion?

I am willing to bet that the audio of the wedding video was muted because of a song copyright. There are whole episodes of 19 Kids and Counting on Youtube, so it probably wasn't TLC's doing. The music industry is pretty aggressive about these things. Ben could have swapped out the song that plays at around the 23:00 mark in order to get the audio back.

Yes it looks like that may be the case. When I originally posted about the video, I didn't think that they would have contemporary music at the wedding. I didn't think the Duggars could listen to that type of music? I'm also really surprised TLC let them play music at the wedding. A lot of reality shows do not let any music to be played when filming.

I do still wonder if Jessa would be allowed to start a youtube channel under her TLC contract.

Jessa is releasing never before seen wedding pics, right before Amy's wedding. She's so jealous that the spotlight isn't on her.

Wow. That is SO tacky.

I don't want to watch that whole video. What contemporary music did they have?

Did the pastor ask Michelle and Jim Bob to kiss in the TLC aired version? I can't remember.

All I remember is the pastor saying "Benjermin" over and over.

Looks like she and Ben are at the razorbacks game today. Poor Ben seriously needs to find some allergy meds that work for him. I know he's talked about his allergies before. His eyes are always so red. I know the feeling and it sucks.

Do we know if Jessa is planning a home birth or what? I wonder if Ben will "catch" the baby like Josh did. I think Ben seems a bit like a germaphobe so I have a hard time picturing that.

In every "baby bump" picture Smuggar 2.0 posts she is always arching her back and sticking her tummy out. Looks really odd and uncomfortable (not that I assume pregnancy is comfortable in the first place.)

and YES! I just posted the other day how Bin always looks like he just got done crying. I have allergies, too so I feel for the dude. it sucks :thumbsdown3:

I wasn't paying close attention but it sounded like a Christian soft-rock song.

Looks like she and Ben are at the razorbacks game today.

Why do they support schools none of them are allowed to go to and wouldn't have one nice word to say about them? What about all the scantily clad cheer/pom girls there?

Why do they support schools none of them are allowed to go to and wouldn't have one nice word to say about them? What about all the scantily clad cheer/pom girls there?

What about them? Bin's a married adult not a house-jailed Juggar kid. Oh wait, yeah I suppose he could turn into Smuggar.

In every "baby bump" picture Smuggar 2.0 posts she is always arching her back and sticking her tummy out. Looks really odd and uncomfortable (not that I assume pregnancy is comfortable in the first place.)

and YES! I just posted the other day how Bin always looks like he just got done crying. I have allergies, too so I feel for the dude. it sucks :thumbsdown3:

I know we're all focused on sending deprogramming pamphlets or whatever to Anna, but can we also throw in a lifetime supply of Zyrtec for Ben? I had to endure daily "omg were you crying are you ok" inquiries from March until about June this year, so I know that feel.

What about them? Bin's a married adult not a house-jailed Juggar kid. Oh wait, yeah I suppose he could turn into Smuggar.

Various IG photos show unmarrieds (boys and girls) at both college FB and other events like rodeos and car racing. I also can't help but think these events are a bit too "wordly" to not be at least a little hypocritical attend, not just b/c of the 'party atmosphere' but also as QQ said the even tertiary 'support' for an institute of higher education. Sure Ben & Derick come from slightly less fundie backgrounds but for the others it doesn't quite compute...

Did the pastor ask Michelle and Jim Bob to kiss in the TLC aired version? I can't remember.

All I remember is the pastor saying "Benjermin" over and over.

Do we know if Jessa is planning a home birth or what? I wonder if Ben will "catch" the baby like Josh did. I think Ben seems a bit like a germaphobe so I have a hard time picturing that.

there was a song sung by someone about the couple getting married was 19 and 21

they used a different song in the tlc version. - both are nice imo

No - it wasn't mentioned in the TLC version re Michelle and JB

She said in earlier interviews she was planning a home birth- she hasn't told me if still plans to do that :nenner:

and I bet Ben will cut the cord - i can see him doing that ...

Jessa is giving me some serious hair envy. Mine looks like a thick wavy, wanted-to-curl-but-gave-up-halfway-through, frizzy mess. What's her secret? Does she shampoo in the blood of virgins?

Also, Bin, go to the pharmacy, get some Claritin D, it's god's gift to people with allergies and congestion.

I'm always congested, and I'd honestly rather just deal with the congestion than take the medication and have to deal with the side effects.

Jessa is giving me some serious hair envy. Mine looks like a thick wavy, wanted-to-curl-but-gave-up-halfway-through, frizzy mess. What's her secret? Does she shampoo in the blood of virgins?

Also, Bin, go to the pharmacy, get some Claritin D, it's god's gift to people with allergies and congestion.

Jessa's hair secrets: pregnancy. Also genetics. As awful as Michelle's abominable poodle 'do is, she gave those girls some gorgeous, gorgeous hair.

Also, I have similarly wavy-but-indecisive hair, and argan oil conditioner and biotin supplements have worked pretty well in making it more lustrous and easy to style. I also cut my hair into a bob, so it looks a little less limp/heavy...though whenever I look at pictures of Jessa or Joy, I just want to grow it all out again!

Archived