IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald - Part 4

happy atheist

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jessa is young and pregnant. Apparently that qualifies her to give life advice and speak at conferences. :?

Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25723

Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25780

Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26281

Anyone with more knowledge than me want to sum up recent discussion points?

And maybe approximate her due date?

Due date: October 31st. The child is clearly Satan's. Rosemary's baby will look positively angelic compared to the Seewald child. :twisted:

(Just kidding! Due date is sometime in early November)

Her latest instagram post is just so clever. A fetus with a lion mask on with hashtag #savethelions just to remind us all that she cares about abortion even though the rest of us care about a lion.

Due date: October 31st. The child is clearly Satan's. Rosemary's baby will look positively angelic compared to the Seewald child. :twisted:

(Just kidding! Due date is sometime in early November)

Well, her due date is Nov 1....so unless she could specifically pinpoint ovulation, it really could be Oct 31!!

Her latest instagram post is just so clever. A fetus with a lion mask on with hashtag #savethelions just to remind us all that she cares about abortion even though the rest of us care about a lion.

I didn't even know what to think of that picture....so effed up in so many ways.

Facebook God posted a link that had pictures of dumb things people said that make you feel awesome. This was one of them. I felt it was appropriate given the discussions on Duggar-style homeschooling - which is basically just to say a prayer and hope for the best. :lol:

post-11100-14452000631103_thumb.jpg

Facebook God posted a link that had pictures of dumb things people said that make you feel awesome. This was one of them. I felt it was appropriate given the discussions on Duggar-style homeschooling - which is basically just to say a prayer and hope for the best. :lol:

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

omg... that is horrendous, no wonder she is felling!!!

The black and white thinking of these people baffles me. Do they not understand that you can care about multiple things at one time? That you can be very upset about abortion and about lion killing? Or that you can be angry about the number of black men and women brutalized by the police and by the sky high rate of abortions among black women? It's not an either/or issue.

The black and white thinking of these people baffles me. Do they not understand that you can care about multiple things at one time? That you can be very upset about abortion and about lion killing? Or that you can be angry about the number of black men and women brutalized by the police and by the sky high rate of abortions among black women? It's not an either/or issue.

That would require critical thinking, something their parents probably beat out of them in childhood.

Since the show is cancelled, AND:

Josh resigned from the DC job, AND:

The show is cancelled, AND:

They sold the car lot and tow business, AND:

Josh is an unemployed man with 4 kids, AND:

JB has 9 (possibly 10) unemployed sons, AND:

It's Summertime and the SOTDRT is on break, AND:

The show is cancelled, AND

WHY THE HELL DOES JB NEED TO PAY BEN TO BE HIS GIRL FRIDAY??????

we don't know for sure that Ben is still his bitch :D do we - I haven't seen pictures of Ben in the Duggars tow truck in a long time :D

I only hope Ben is writing a novel :D on lions and babies

or at the very least is starting his own business as a fitness trainer :D

Because Gothard Jesus, that's why! :pray:

Remember, her father is a man who made no bones about being a single issue politician when he was in the state legislature. Her brain is set to "abortion" and she can't budge.

Looks like Jessa has been hanging out with the latest duggarling -- gotta say, she's adorable. Anybody recognize the couch?

twitter.com/JessaSeewald/status/628662296085073920/photo/1

Looks like Jessa has been hanging out with the latest duggarling -- gotta say, she's adorable. Anybody recognize the couch?

twitter.com/JessaSeewald/status/628662296085073920/photo/1

OMG, take that damned headband off that baby - we get she's a GIRL!! :angry-banghead: (aren't those thing dangerous anyway?)

OMG, take that damned headband off that baby - we get she's a GIRL!! :angry-banghead: (aren't those thing dangerous anyway?)

I don't even notice them anymore after the crazy huge ones on Allie Jane.

I don't get how their babies keep those things on. Mine just turned one and has always pulled off anything I put on her head. My son did too.

Or maybe my kids are weirdos like me. I dislike hats and stuff too.

My friend puts the most enormous bows on her baby; they are sometimes literally bigger than the baby's head. I tease my mom about the huge bows I had as a baby, but I actually think the bows are even bigger these days.

Are bows the infant version of long curly hair? I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to adorn or decorate a child with a headband.

They all do it. Is this a Gothard thing?

Are bows the infant version of long curly hair? I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to adorn or decorate a child with a headband.

They all do it. Is this a Gothard thing?

It's just a pink band with a small flower, but they will probably migrate to the false pigtails soon enough.

Maybe I'm just a control freak / worry-wart but I would be concerned with accidental strangulation.

I looked at Jessa's IG today for the first time in awhile. So much rage.

Fuck your comparing abortion to the Holocaust. You're wrong.

Fuck your stupid cartoon and putting a lion on a fetus' head. People can care about multiple things at the same time. Just because the majority of the U.S doesn't fall for that Fox News crap doesn't mean they don't care about other things.

Stop hashtagging Planned Parenthood, you don't even know what they do. You think they only do abortions when that's probably 5% or less of what they actually do.

"Loving on" is stupid and get that bow off fat head #4. Seriously. Everyone knows she's a girl. Babies probably hate those things.

/end bitching

OK, I'll speak up as a Southerner-- "loving on" isn't fundy, its just Southern vernacular. Southerners of all colors say it. [at least where I am from--southern Appalachia]

And I say it.

I looked at Jessa's IG today for the first time in awhile. So much rage.

Fuck your comparing abortion to the Holocaust. You're wrong.

Fuck your stupid cartoon and putting a lion on a fetus' head. People can care about multiple things at the same time. Just because the majority of the U.S doesn't fall for that Fox News crap doesn't mean they don't care about other things.

Stop hashtagging Planned Parenthood, you don't even know what they do. You think they only do abortions when that's probably 5% or less of what they actually do.

"Loving on" is stupid and get that bow off fat head #4. Seriously. Everyone knows she's a girl. Babies probably hate those things.

/end bitching

It's 3%!! Planned Parenthood does so much! I have a friend who went to Planned Parenthood and they detected a lump in her breast.

Archived