IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald - Part 4

happy atheist

wouldn't that contain something ? wouldn't that be bad while preggers :D

No. It's mostly some kind of mint or cinnamon extract added to the cosmetic. I would be more worried about the stress she's under.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. It's mostly some kind of mint or cinnamon extract added to the cosmetic. I would be more worried about the stress she's under.

Unless she's allergic to mint or cinnamon. Which I kind of doubt, but you never know.

Or maybe she's using lip liner.

I'm honestly just hoping Bin is taking care of her and whatnot. He may be a dope, and a benevolent sexist/racist/homophobe but I do think he really cares about her, even if it originated as a fanboy crush.

Unless she's allergic to mint or cinnamon. Which I kind of doubt, but you never know.

Or maybe she's using lip liner.

I'm honestly just hoping Bin is taking care of her and whatnot. He may be a dope, and a benevolent sexist/racist/homophobe but I do think he really cares about her, even if it originated as a fanboy crush.

I think that's just the way her mouth looks. Even when she was a kid. It's just a little more noticeable because of the lipgloss color, and she's probably a little puffy by this point in the pregnancy.

Jessa posted identical Charles Spurgeon quotes back to back. One with fire and brimstone imagery and a reference to Hebrews 9:27, the other with a cross and John 3:16. I wonder if she's testing her marketing tactics--fire and brimstone got 38k likes and John 3:16 got 49k likes.

https://instagram.com/p/6OeZY3Dfia/?tak ... ssaseewald

https://instagram.com/p/6OYG7IjfnC/?tak ... ssaseewald

well this is fascinating Ben and Jessa seem to finally realize that the show is off the air :D they posted a video

they want everyone to guess the gender of the baby

I emailed my vote as a girl

go on and vote I dare you :cracking-up:

A new message from the world's most godly couple...

theseewaldfamily.com/2015/8/watch-ben-and-jessa-s-message

you can vote!

edited to bring link.

Jessa posted identical Charles Spurgeon quotes back to back. One with fire and brimstone imagery and a reference to Hebrews 9:27, the other with a cross and John 3:16. I wonder if she's testing her marketing tactics--fire and brimstone got 38k likes and John 3:16 got 49k likes.

If that's her intent,I think it's a good thing that Jessa is being proactive. For the long haul, the Seewalds need to find a way to support their family. I think Jessa knows that someone needs to have a steady income.

I wish Ben would pull the trigger, move closer to his dad and get back into his original business. If his dad has done OK, Ben should be able to honestly, and independently provide for his family.

Hanging around Duggarville is counterproductive for the Seewalds.

A new message from the world's most godly couple...

theseewaldfamily.com/2015/8/watch-ben-and-jessa-s-message

you can vote!

edited to bring link.

Ugh no1curr I don't care about the jinder of this fetus. Do a poll about fire and brimstone vs. a loving, merciful god. Okay, that's not necessary because people voted with "likes."

it's funny how they think most of us would care about the sex (not jinder...ugh..their ignorance) of that little bugger. While I do believe that the baby will be loved (and probably adorable), we also know that he/she'll be corrupted from day 1... they both have the chance to de-duggarfy that child, but he/she'll just be another speshull blessing.

ETA: is it me, or are Blessa's shirts getting tighter and her sleeves shorter every time I see her?

it's funny how they think most of us would care about the sex (not jinder...ugh..their ignorance) of that little bugger. While I do believe that the baby will be loved (and probably adorable), we also know that he/she'll be corrupted from day 1... they both have the chance to de-duggarfy that child, but he/she'll just be another speshull blessing.

ETA: is it me, or are Blessa's shirts getting tighter and her sleeves shorter every time I see her?

I care :D

well this is fascinating Ben and Jessa seem to finally realize that the show is off the air :D they posted a video

they want everyone to guess the gender of the baby

I emailed my vote as a girl

go on and vote I dare you :cracking-up:

I stand by my original guess of twin girls even though I'm probably horribly wrong :D

I want to vote because I'm genuinely interested..

but...

I don't want to contribute to their thinking people are genuinely interested.

Dilemmas... :lol:

Or maybe she's trying to figure out whether she should fear hell or shop at Forever 21. I mean...

is it me, or are Blessa's shirts getting tighter and her sleeves shorter every time I see her?

It's not just you. And I wouldn't be surprised if her skirts start getting shorter/pants become a thing.

Or maybe she's trying to figure out whether she should fear hell or shop at Forever 21. I mean...

It's not just you. And I wouldn't be surprised if her skirts start getting shorter/pants become a thing.

She was already wearing swim shorts (GASPPPPPP) the other day... :oops:

:D

Ugh no1curr I don't care about the jinder of this fetus. Do a poll about fire and brimstone vs. a loving, merciful god. Okay, that's not necessary because people voted with "likes."

Ben looks like a total dork.

If that's her intent,I think it's a good thing that Jessa is being proactive. For the long haul, the Seewalds need to find a way to support their family. I think Jessa knows that someone needs to have a steady income.

I wish Ben would pull the trigger, move closer to his dad and get back into his original business. If his dad has done OK, Ben should be able to honestly, and independently provide for his family.

Hanging around Duggarville is counterproductive for the Seewalds.

If it was my kid, and he really enjoyed what he was doing, I'd encourage him to continue doing it. They've both stated, and everyone around them have stated, since Day 1 , that religion was their primary interest, and that their ...ummm....intensity...was a big reason why they were drawn to each other. I think people see them as just being pretty and horny young kids who got married to have the sex, without a thought in their vapid little heads about how they would support themselves. But when the scandal hit they wasted no time in pumping up their attendance at every possible speaking engagement, and after a brief absence, going on a diverse social media blitz. Their website has some very large ads. Which they get money for every time someone clicks. I'm sure it's a very small part of their revenue stream, but if A random picture of string cheese on Ben's Instagram gets 50k likes in a matter of hours - I'm betting just the ad clicks on the website are keeping them in Starbucks and will cover the diapers.

I hate her politics. But I admire her marketing skills and willingness to seize on an opportunity. I think they would have to be completely incompetent to give up work they are clearly passionate about in order to go install windshields . If he had ever stated he really, really wanted to install windshields, or sell insurance, or get his MBA , sure - go for it. Although that doesn't seem like something Jessa would enjoy.

But if they are making what appears to be a substantial income, doing what they both enjoy, at a point in time where if they stepped away they would likely lose money/ recognition -- why would they stop?

I also don't think their core views will mellow with time, I think they may relax dress codes, because they like fashion, and they may be more modern regarding use of technology in their home and with their kids. They might even relax some on the hard core anti- LGBT views - just because time marches on. But I think the core intensity of her views will remain the same, or become more ferverent. If she does mellow it will likely just be due to pretty much everyone becoming at least a little less arrogant as they live their lives, but I don't at all see her being glad she can finally break free. I think she's just glad she can look mainstream, and have fun, and enjoy modern entertainment - because she wants to show the world that you can be terrifyingly strict in your religious views - but not be seen as a freak like her parents. I think that's her whole goal. To sell that lifestyle - but to do it better than her folks. She's really scary because she'll probably be very successful at it.

I do think it's impressive that she took the whole scandal, and the show being cancelled, and basically said " fuck you all, I'm not going to be invisible" and is making a career , at least for now, out of her beliefs ( even if I hate 99% of those beliefs)

Ok I just googled josie's fake pigtails and I'm flabbergasted. I'd rather they pencil in some eyebrows on her to make her look more human.

OMG you inspired me to google and I saw the Baby-do video on the TLC website.

first?? Why is TLC still showcasing their videos?

second!! Michelle's is going on about how Josie is enjoying the baby do fake pig tails because they are an accessory to her cute little outfits. !! Is Michelle delusional? A baby does not care what clothing or accessories that it wears!

I want to vote because I'm genuinely interested..

but...

I don't want to contribute to their thinking people are genuinely interested.

Dilemmas... :lol:

Yeah I just can't do it.......

Looks like the Staten Island Ferry.

6020316849_c1544cc47a_b.jpg

ETA: I don't want to take credit for this. A commenter mentioned it on Instagram and I just verified it.

So they're in New York? Is she participating in that mother-daughter IBLP thing in a few days? I wonder what they're up to. Maybe this is old news? I may not be up to date on this--my brain is full of FJ bickering. :(

Oh man, I hated when my belly button started to stick out. But otherwise, Jessa looks good.

Archived