IGNORED

AMY DUGGAR ENGAGED - scratch that - MARRIED

RabbitKM

Today is the big day, and I haven't seen any posts from her! I thought she would have been posting all morning.

Tomorrow, Sept. 6.

Will the Duggars show up after Dillberts interview? How much cleavage will Amy show? How drunk will the groom be? Will Jessa wear that horrific dress from the Bates wedding? will Amy sing? Is there any burlap left in Fayetteville?

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow, Sept. 6.

Will the Duggars show up after Dillberts interview? How much cleavage will Amy show? How drunk will the groom be? Will Jessa wear that horrific dress from the Bates wedding? will Amy sing? Is there any burlap left in Fayetteville?

Oh, ha, yeah, I guess I just thought Saturday, not a Sunday wedding. I wasn't paying attention to the actual date.

I have to admit I am insanely curious about her wedding and I hope she posts lots of pics and videos. I really feel like the whole thing could go any which way.

I have to admit I am insanely curious about her wedding and I hope she posts lots of pics and videos. I really feel like the whole thing could go any which way.

I feel like she is that type of person to have a wedding hashtag!

I read she's not having any flower girls.

But yet...a while back on Instagram she posted that photo with her "future flower girls."

Weird.

I hope some of the guests post photos of which Duggars are there. Do you think Anna will go??

But yet...a while back on Instagram she posted that photo with her "future flower girls."

Weird.

I hope some of the guests post photos of which Duggars are there. Do you think Anna will go??

Curious about the flower girls. I wonder what changed, or should I say, who changed.

I hope they don't make Anna go. I want her to wake up to the dangers of IBLP but I don't want her hurt anymore.

Please, please, please let there be lots of pics! I'm in a weird phase of Duggar withdrawal because there hasn't been any new Intel for the last few days. Amy drives me nuts (the singing, Jeez! - not to mention the attitude she took with that producer guy in Nashville) but anything is better than nothing.

Give me Duggar news!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's Amy's wedding day - Whose excited :D

Post wedding photos amy :D

come on :)

will it be on entertainment tonight

bets on her pregnant by Christmas along with Jill

Weird.

Maybe they will be flower girls for husband #2. Just kidding.

Maybe she was planning to have several flower girls including Mackynzie, and then when the Joshley Madison shit when down, she wasn't sure that Mackynzie could participate, so she scrubbed them all instead of just cutting Mac.

That's fascinating. Remember the four eldest daughters' "we accidentally had a drink at a party" story a couple of years back? It might be nice if they could actually remember which stuff they lied about (allegedly).

In the meantime, the font on FAMY's wedding invitation is hideous and unreadable.

"Accidentally". Sure, Jan.

For those who don't want to read

"Not only is she a non-traditional Duggar, but the 28-year-old aspiring country singer is also a non-traditional bride. Amy and Dillon's nuptials will not feature flower girls, and there will be a DJ and dancing, as well as a bar that will be stocked with alcohol – something seldom seen at a Duggar event."

For those who don't want to read

"Not only is she a non-traditional Duggar, but the 28-year-old aspiring country singer is also a non-traditional bride. Amy and Dillon's nuptials will not feature flower girls, and there will be a DJ and dancing, as well as a bar that will be stocked with alcohol – something seldom seen at a Duggar event."

Because in normal weddings everybody sings jesus loves me while taking the married couple to the bed and consecuently burn the blooded sheets whle shouting jesus is alive...

I know she is boring, but c'mon, there had to be a better wording for that one

Amy has a lot of nice pictures of her 'courtship and engagement". She is fairly photogenic and the pictures show a nice comfort and genuine affection.

I hope she has a happy day, and I really hope that at least the married Duggar kids stick around for the reception and at least partake in a toast. At some point, some of these kids have to be thinking "gee, So and So had a glass of wine, and they are still a really good person" Or Look, Suzie Q is dancing, and she is a really godly person". "Maybe I could expand what I do and still remain in the light?"

Certainly mixing with others would start to show them some edges of gray around their black and white fortress walls.

And you're right #ringsforthekings

Ha! I can see JimBob lecturing later about the hashtag. ~Weddings are about the marriage and love, not about rings~

Having just emerged from the Razing Ruth rabbit hole, I forgot it was Famy's big day. Is she ME ME ME'ing all over the place yet?

The article also said the reception will happen after extended family leave. I have two theories on the no flower girls

1) Jim bob pulled them from the job

2) most likely Amy wanted the day to be her day with no drama from having dugger girls as flower girls. I also think her husband talked to her about this. They both seem to want to distance themselves from the Dugger brand.

I hope she has a happy day, and I really hope that at least the married Duggar kids stick around for the reception and at least partake in a toast. At some point, some of these kids have to be thinking "gee, So and So had a glass of wine, and they are still a really good person" Or Look, Suzie Q is dancing, and she is a really godly person". "Maybe I could expand what I do and still remain in the light?"

The article also said the reception will happen after extended family leave. I have two theories on the no flower girls

1) Jim bob pulled them from the job

2) most likely Amy wanted the day to be her day with no drama from having dugger girls as flower girls. I also think her husband talked to her about this. They both seem to want to distance themselves from the Dugger brand.

Archived