IGNORED

AMY DUGGAR ENGAGED - scratch that - MARRIED

RabbitKM

The whole holier than thou shtick when it comes to alcohol is the same nonsense as their "modest" dress. Flaunting your modesty by constantly talking about it is not very modest. I've been to a couple of weddings where I didn't drink a single drop of alcohol and nobody cared. My friends know I get drunk and tired off one beer, and if I don't feel like drinking alcohol, I don't. Nothing to do with my beliefs, it's just a personal choice. And I AM German, I swear.

I can't wait to see Amy's dress. I don't know if I expect a huge ballgown or some tight, sexy number.

Me, too. Read it was a ballgown.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some details now on People.

The little Duggar girls, plus Kynzie, were flower girls.

Wedding held at Horton Farms.

Bride wore a sweetheart neckline gown.

Colors were rose gold and candlelight(?)

people.com/article/amy-duggar-is-married

I still can't believe they would attend after the groom was slamming Josh and speculating to the press that there will be more women coming forward. If I was Anna I wouldn't let Mack be in that wedding. I wouldn't attend. I'd return my gift. I'm still so curious how this could play out. WTF was he thinking? Way to bond with your new wife's family dumbshit.

( do we have an official nickname for this idiot?)

I like "King Douche"

I wonder if the candlelight color will end up being gold as Amy seems to like that color. After all, she had her "golden shower" 8-)

How are there no pictures? What's the point of a wedding hashtag if no one is allowed to post on social media? I'm really wondering how they locked that shit down.

Also, she's not the first to use that hashtag. I searched # ringsforthekings and found a different wedding... Idiot.

I wonder if the candlelight color will end up being gold as Amy seems to like that color. After all, she had her "golden shower" 8-)

WHAT??? i missed discussions of her shower; please tell me she didn't use that term!!

Aw. She gets a wedding writeup in People and the first sentence references Josh, and the whole entire 3rd paragraph is about him. All the stuff about her is after the page break. I feel bad for her there.

that's one hell of a sweetheart neckline! (but, no, i'm not defrauded by it, and i like it) you can't see the whole dress, but i'm glad to see she obviously chose something she liked rather than succumb to a modesty standard she doesn't support.

edited for riffles.

WHAT??? i missed discussions of her shower; please tell me she didn't use that term!!

I don't think she used that exact phrase lol, but the theme of her shower was gold. #everythinggolden was a hashtag she used in a picture. It made me laugh :lol:

Wow her dress is way more plain than I thought it would be. And the boobs! NIKE!

I expected some bling on her dress. I hope her boobs look like that because of the way he's holding her. It looks like if she dances, one of the girls might pop out. Or if he dips her :O

Archived