IGNORED

Where are Josh and Anna?

Justme

More Jessa- than Anna. Anna signed up for being impregnated by Smug's.

Well ok, fuck Anna-- but the baby inside her? I worry about the how the mother's stress levels effects a developing fetus. Jessa at least has a partner that she can fully trust and feel safe with. Anna, I'm not so sure. She may be outwardly confident but internally struggling with doubts and anxieties. That to me is the hardest way to deal with emotionally-charged reactions, when you to pretend that you are serene and calm and lock everything inside.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that Anna was anything but completely shocked when this scandal broke. I think it is very sad. How completely outrageous for Joshie to marry a young woman not that long after he abused his sisters and one other. :nenner:

Well ok, fuck Anna-- but the baby inside her? I worry about the how the mother's stress levels effects a developing fetus. Jessa at least has a partner that she can fully trust and feel safe with. Anna, I'm not so sure. She may be outwardly confident but internally struggling with doubts and anxieties. That to me is the hardest way to deal with emotionally-charged reactions, when you to pretend that you are serene and calm and lock everything inside.

Totally agree.

I swear I've seen pictures of the Duggar guest house before and it didn't look bad. I bet they are there and I hope Jim Bob was smart for once and beefed up security. It would be nice for Anna to be with her own mom/family for once during her labors so she could get some real emotional support. I am sad for Anna that she didn't get to deliver with her new midwife at the birthing center (I think that was the plan) away from the crazy eyes of Michelle. Hope everything goes well for Anna and baby M, when is her due date again?

Security wise, I worry about Ben and Jessa the most. They are living in a very well known house that looks fairly accessible in a residential area, which a lot of people will link to Josh living there. You never know what crazy thinks Josh and Anna still live there and might show up. Happy to hear Jill has a security guard, hope Jessa and Ben to too. This may have been the final push for Derrick to leave the country.

I believe I saw pictures posted from a blog where somebody stayed in the Duggar guest house and it looked nice not like Ben's room. I would assume (hope) all the Duggars have gotten security since this broke. While I agree Josh is at the most risk who knows what somebody could do hoping to "help" or "save" one of the children or even adult women.

I really feel bad for Anna that all this became public so close to her due date. I can't imagine moving in the last few weeks of pregnancy and I've always been pretty active up until the end of my pregnancies. But moving is exhausting even if you're not pregnant. I also don't think Anna knew the full story of what happened. I bet at most she got some little story about how Josh touched one of his sisters over her clothes while she was asleep. No mention of it happening multiple times, five different victims or the fact that he molested his five year old sister. I wonder if even now if she's been able to read the full story or if she's being kept in the dark. I hope they're with her family right now. I think that's the best situation for everyone. Since Anna will have support from her family and Josh won't be around his right now.

I believe I saw pictures posted from a blog where somebody stayed in the Duggar guest house and it looked nice not like Ben's room.

I saw them too. Couldn't tell you where I saw them, but it looked like a decent living room space in what was referred to as the Duggars' guest house.

I think it might have been Heistheway's family, the Whites, who posted the photos. Can't swear to it though.

I saw them too. Couldn't tell you where I saw them, but it looked like a decent living room space in what was referred to as the Duggars' guest house.

I think it might have been Heistheway's family, the Whites, who posted the photos. Can't swear to it though.

I knew I had seen the pictures somewhere! The Duggars tumblr has some pictures posted too, you just have to type in guest room.

Coming from a background of much worse abuse than the duggar girls. I can say from day one both Jb & Josh had my creep meter going off big time. They both are disgusting, the parents are disgusting. That being said I'm not sure I believe it when Anna says she knew. i have never been an Anna fan because all could see and feel is sick watching her try to become the new 2.0 Michelle. watching her just stare into Josh's eyes like he walked on water. But its telling that everyone could see the Duggar girls were never very accepting of her it always bothered me but now so even more. Why not like her but you forgive your disgusting brother? What did she do that from day one you could tell they and Michelle didn't like her? Now again not a fan of hers, hate Josh even more but I fear what this is doing to Anna. The stress on just anyone not pregnant is staggering and it doesn't just go away. I can't imagine how she feels, how she can push thru a day and take care of young kids that late into a pregnancy. And to have to live with a man anyone woman in their right minds would want to kill right now. Yes I know they are different, they forgive and she may for what he did. Although again i don't think she knew before the marriage, she was young cute she didn't still young she didn't need to get married. Why would she agree to that she wasn't spinster age in Duggarland? I'm not buying she has forgiven him especially if he didn't tell her before and she just found out. But that doesn't mean she doesn't want to kill him for what he is doing to them now. Having to flee your home, hide out, worry about the safety of your kids, wonder if that dipshit will do something to himself and worry about an unborn child. So normally I would say I don't give a crap about the smuggers but right now I not only feel bad for Anna and the kids I'm worried for them. They better have damn good security because I feel for her and the kids him not at all. I'd also be pissed that they treated me that way with disdain or as if she wasn't good enough with all the bat shit crazy disgusting things hiding in that families closest.

Before two people marry, shouldn't you be honest and truthful about certain things like this? That's not fair to the other person that you hide something like this from them.

And thanks to stupid ass Jimbob for showing the whole world where they live I really hope they have security.

According to Anna she did know about this before she married Josh. I can believe that she didn't know all the details, but I can also believe that she knew more than enough. She still chose to marry him. I feel bad for her, too, but it's not like she was completely in the dark.

The situation with Anna is tough. Anna herself has said that not only she, but also her parents, did know about this beforehand. We may not know how much they knew, but bottom line is that according to her, they knew something. And as much as we like to shit on Anna, at this point she knows more about this situation than we do-especially now, even if she didn't know it all before.

Tangentially related, we can't just assume that everything they say moving forward is a lie. There have been a lot of lies, sure, but assuming everything is untrue is just as bad as the leghumpers who believe them blindly. This is one area where I'm taking them at their word and believing Anna knew at least a little bit.

This will die down and Josh will get a job in Dundee circles. Lots of other men in these circles have had stuff like this happen. I know ppl think a situation with underage girls / sisters is so.much.worse than other transgressions, but in these ppls world I don't think that is true ... Especially if they choose to believe the story as JB has told it. The Politics side of things is more than likely out of the question ... But we could be surprised. Memories are short, the base clearly knows how to forgive.

Archived