IGNORED

Where are Josh and Anna?

Justme

Could they be in Flordia with Ma and Pa Keller? Or with Pecan Thief and Cila?

Or the unmarried single mom sister? (Sorry I forgot her name)

No one really has mentioned that, we all assumed that they would be with the Duggars but what if they are with Anna's family?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not assuming they're in Arkansas, in part because that's where people expect them to be. My guess is they're temporarily staying someplace owned by family friends or in some IBLP accommodations.

I hope that Anna can have a relatively easy and uncomplicated birth with competent midwives. A visit to a hospital would probably bring the media running.

Maybe they're in Florida?

She went on a bus trip at the end of 1 pregnancy and moved half way across the country at 2 weeks PP with another.

Physically speaking, Anna has shown to be tough.

She was also on a book tour at the end of her pregnancy with Mike. I saw her about two weeks (maybe 10 days) before Mike was born. They were all traveling on their bus. No doubt it would be uncomfortable, but she's done it before. She would and could do it again. Plus it's for her favourite cause - ending abortion.

Could they be in Flordia with Ma and Pa Keller? Or with Pecan Thief and Cila?

Or the unmarried single mom sister? (Sorry I forgot her name)

No one really has mentioned that, we all assumed that they would be with the Duggars but what if they are with Anna's family?

Anna's family is certainly isolated enough, but unless Josh drove that RV down, I don't think they'd be room for 5+ people with three of them being small children. She also needs a midwife.

Wherever they are, I feel sorry for Anna being 8 months pregnant and in hiding with three little kids and Josh who is probably not a joy to be with these days. And if he wasn't honest with her about the extent of his "inappropriate touching" before the engagement, the tension is probably pretty thick.

I bet they're hiding out at some Gothard compound. One place I hope they are NOT hiding is at Jill and Derek's big house. That would be too fked up, although I can see Jim Bob pressuring Jill and Derek to let Josh and his family stay there.

Not sure where they're hiding at this point, but I predict we won't hear from them until after M4 is born with a happy video announcement from a happy family.

After then, Josh will give his first interview. Perhaps Anna too.

Perhaps they're all at the TTH compound. There's certain a lot of room, especially since the Duggar lifestyle is rather sparse to begin with and they're used to the whole lot of them being crammed into tight quarters. Maybe one of their local leghumper families is delivering food to them in the middle of the night.

Perhaps they're all at the TTH compound. There's certain a lot of room, especially since the Duggar lifestyle is rather sparse to begin with and they're used to the whole lot of them being crammed into tight quarters. Maybe one of their local leghumper families is delivering food to them in the middle of the night.

It's gated and probably has security now. Probably the best place for them.

The howlers are used to giving up their room and sleeping on the bus that must smell like God knows what.

Look out old Joshie is back. Lock your door, girls.

All their belongings are going to have to go somewhere -- I'd assume the "new" house in Siloam Springs. If that's the case then I'd want to be where my stuff was. Especially during a time of great stress I wouldn't want to be without the things that I'm comfortable with if I could help it.

Seems like they are in that house. And Josh hired a body guard.

wtf is he going to do for money though, seriously, who's going to hire him other than his daddy now? (Gothard later, probably)

Unless Huckabee is dumb enough to let him work on his campaign or something.

All their belongings are going to have to go somewhere -- I'd assume the "new" house in Siloam Springs. If that's the case then I'd want to be where my stuff was. Especially during a time of great stress I wouldn't want to be without the things that I'm comfortable with if I could help it.

The address of the house is easy to find if any unwanted visitors come a'knocking, but it does appear to be pretty isolated.

I think they are in the main house too, where Jana can watch the little M & M's. Where else could they be? Wouldn't the press be looking for them at their fixer upper? I too wonder how long they can all live couped up in all that isolation. It's probably tense as hell in that house while they all worry like mad over whether they're financial boon has now ended. JB and Josh are likely unemployable by anyone.

My guess are that they are in the main house. I think they still have a lot of security concerns surrounding Josh. It must make for a very tense situation, I hope the kids aren't feeling the stress. I know Michelle is stressed though, she lost a shit ton of weight in 2 weeks time from the way she looked in the interview. My only hope is that Michelle and Anna have finally come to their senses and JB and Josh are now sleeping on opposite ends of the sectional.

My guess are that they are in the main house. I think they still have a lot of security concerns surrounding Josh. It must make for a very tense situation, I hope the kids aren't feeling the stress. I know Michelle is stressed though, she lost a shit ton of weight in 2 weeks time from the way she looked in the interview. My only hope is that Michelle and Anna have finally come to their senses and JB and Josh are now sleeping on opposite ends of the sectional.

I don't think "sense" is a thing that has ever been in the TTH.

If the house Josh and Anna in Arkansas is not ready, then they can store their belongings at JD's new mini-storage business that is adjacent to the house that he bought.

I predict he will become a televangelist. Or one of those radio screamers.

I think Alex Jones already holds the title for the screaming radio guy. :D

Do you think Josh will be able, perhaps in a year or so, to work at ATI headquarters in Chicago(?)?

Please, please... not Chicago. We have enough problems without them moving here.

On the bright side, if they are back at Tinker Toy Manor, BFFs Mack and Auntie Jordyn are reunited.

On the bright side, if they are back at Tinker Toy Manor, BFFs Mack and Auntie Jordyn are reunited.

That is the only good thing that will come out of this!

I wonder about the tension between Jim Bob and Josh. They have never seemed particularly close. In fact, Josh has never seemed close to anyone other than Michelle. I can see Jim Bob freezing him out of family activities. Josh is basically unemployable and now will be dependent on Jim Bob for his living expenses. Even if he works for Jim Bob, Josh will be his father's bitch. I have no doubt that Jim Bob blames Josh for everything that has happened and will never let him forget that all has been lost because of him. I cannot imagine the day when the bank accounts are finally empty and Josh has to go to Jim Bob for a loan. Poor Anna is now stuck in the middle. I wonder if the family will treat her differently now that it is all out in the open. The Duggars do not seem to be a particularly close family, other than a few such as Jinger and Jessa, so I can't see them embracing Anna to make sure that she is ok. The Duggars just are warm that way. I hope Anna's mom or a sister come up to be with her at this time. This really is the time for a mom's comfort. Anna needs someone who loves and cares about her because she is Anna, not because she married a Duggar.

Provided they have what they need with them, their belonging could go into storage for a while.

The media is reporting Jill's McMansion has a body guard that stopped a clueless leghumper delivering a blanket as a gift. Who's to say they aren't hiding out there?

This doesn't surprise me. He's probably been receiving death threats, and rightfully fears for Anna and the kids' safety. It seems like the Duggars in general have been lax on security in the past, just like they've been lax on every other kind of safety, and are probably only now realizing that they should beef things up.

I don't think anyone would hurt Anna or the kids. But him? He did something absolutely awful for at least a year, and still tries to excuse his behavior. Calling it merely inexcusable doesn't matter when he refuses to see it as anything but a child's mistake. I wouldn't be surprised if there were people out there wanting to hurt him for molesting children, and continuing to deny that it was a horrid thing that wasn't properly dealt with.

Another burning question is WHY are Jessa and Ben attending the music festival? Who wants to hear from them either? Jesus H Christ.

Another burning question is WHY are Jessa and Ben attending the music festival? Who wants to hear from them either? Jesus H Christ.

The reaction of the public to these first appearances will be interesting.

Archived