IGNORED

Where are Josh and Anna?

Justme

Are they still in their DC house? They must have a lease, probably yearly. I worry about the kids. It's not good for them to be stuck in a house all the time.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am guessing they are heading back to Arkansas asap. They will lay low there for a little, my guess is until M4 is born and they can re-emerge with the good news.

Its always good news when a child molester has another child :/

He will never leave AR now. I think he will have to do an interview at some point. Anna is the one who will suffer the most. The rest can move on but she will forever be tied to Josh.

Its always good news when a child molester has another child :/

He will never leave AR now. I think he will have to do an interview at some point. Anna is the one who will suffer the most. The rest can move on but she will forever be tied to Josh.

He won't do an interview. First, the family is desperately trying to salvage their brand, they're not going to risk that by letting him talk.

Second, as someone mentioned on another thread, legally it would be a stupid move and could cause more problems for him should anyone come forward as another victim.

I think that Josh, Anna, and the M'kids must be in Arkansas in some undisclosed property owned by JB, and the moving crew has just been hired to move everything back west. There's no way they can appear in public in any capacity, from shopping at Aldi's or going to the park without being mobbed by the media. Similarly, I think the other Duggars are holed up in the TTH, waiting for this to blow over.

They probably handed someone the keys to the house and got out of DC the second the shit hit the fan...there's nowhere to hide in the DC area! Can you even imagine? They probably have not even been out to the grocery store.

I bet they've been in Arkansas for a good two weeks.

Nobody's seen ANY Duggars since the news broke besides the Megyn Kelly interview, right? If we haven't even seen a glimpse of Famy out and about, I really don't think there's any chance Josh would be out on his driveway loading boxes into a van with his own two hands. Anna's probably about to pop and I'm sure she's an emotional mess right now. At least she'll get the Arkansas home birth she wanted now...

If their new house isn't ready yet, they're probably very cozy in Benjerman's old garage-cave by now. Or there's probably a decent possibility they are already living in the new house. It definitely needed a lot of work, but it's not like they'd be the first people to move into a house before it's fully renovated.

And I honestly don't really know what the benefit of Josh doing an interview is at this point. If he really did never molest anyone ever again (hopefully that is true) I think it was pretty fair to put most of the attention on his failure parents who did EVERYTHING WRONG. Not much could be worse than being molested by a family member...but your parents rallying around your awful brother while they refer to you as "the other ones" who "didn't even know what was going on" on national TV might come close.

They probably handed someone the keys to the house and got out of DC the second the shit hit the fan...there's nowhere to hide in the DC area! Can you even imagine? They probably have not even been out to the grocery store.

I bet they've been in Arkansas for a good two weeks.

Nobody's seen ANY Duggars since the news broke besides the Megyn Kelly interview, right? If we haven't even seen a glimpse of Famy out and about, I really don't think there's any chance Josh would be out on his driveway loading boxes into a van with his own two hands. Anna's probably about to pop and I'm sure she's an emotional mess right now. At least she'll get the Arkansas home birth she wanted now...

If their new house isn't ready yet, they're probably very cozy in Benjerman's old garage-cave by now. Or there's probably a decent possibility they are already living in the new house. It definitely needed a lot of work, but it's not like they'd be the first people to move into a house before it's fully renovated.

And I honestly don't really know what the benefit of Josh doing an interview is at this point. If he really did never molest anyone ever again (hopefully that is true) I think it was pretty fair to put most of the attention on his failure parents who did EVERYTHING WRONG. Not much could be worse than being molested by a family member...but your parents rallying around your awful brother while they refer to you as "the other ones" who "didn't even know what was going on" on national TV might come close.

Weren't Josh, Anna, and the kids mobbed by reporters at an airport? Not the time they were flying to DC, but afterwards?

He won't do an interview. First, the family is desperately trying to salvage their brand, they're not going to risk that by letting him talk.

Second, as someone mentioned on another thread, legally it would be a stupid move and could cause more problems for him should anyone come forward as another victim.

I have a theory that Josh and Anna are going to lay low in Arkansas for year or so (maybe longer) and then reappear in the spotlight with an exclusive interview with the 700 Club or a similar Christian media outlet. Josh will give some tearful spiel about redemption while Anna will discuss the importance of being a good Christian wife who stands by her man. I don't think they will ever be able to be a part of the mainstream media again, though.

According to this article he is using Kate Gosslin's bodyguard, the one she dated:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/josh-duggar-moving-back-arkansas-205500302.html

This doesn't surprise me. He's probably been receiving death threats, and rightfully fears for Anna and the kids' safety. It seems like the Duggars in general have been lax on security in the past, just like they've been lax on every other kind of safety, and are probably only now realizing that they should beef things up.

Are they still in their DC house? They must have a lease, probably yearly. I worry about the kids. It's not good for them to be stuck in a house all the time.

I read somewhere that their lease was up in July. Which makes sense if they were yearly as they moved right after Marcus was born in June of 2013.

What a difference two years can make.

Weren't Josh, Anna, and the kids mobbed by reporters at an airport? Not the time they were flying to DC, but afterwards?

I know they were spotted by Paparazi (sic?) at a D.C. airport afterwards flying in FROM Arkansas....

Famy's all over instagram again. Posting Nike photos of herself alone with the boyfriend and friends.

Do you think Josh will be able, perhaps in a year or so, to work at ATI headquarters in Chicago(?)?

Do you think Josh will be able, perhaps in a year or so, to work at ATI headquarters in Chicago(?)?

Well, that is about the only place he could get a job in the foreseeable future. Unless he will work for Boob.

The guy doesn't have any proper education or skills and his reputation is ruined. No regular company would hire him.

I'm not assuming they're in Arkansas, in part because that's where people expect them to be. My guess is they're temporarily staying someplace owned by family friends or in some IBLP accommodations.

I hope that Anna can have a relatively easy and uncomplicated birth with competent midwives. A visit to a hospital would probably bring the media running.

Well, that is about the only place he could get a job in the foreseeable future. Unless he will work for Boob.

The guy doesn't have any proper education or skills and his reputation is ruined. No regular company would hire him.

Who would hire a known child molester....outed around the world. I'm sorry but I feel so bad for Anna and the Mkids. Anna's only sin was being born into a fundie family. And drinking that kool-aid.

Even if he gets a job at ATI, he's going to have to do penance for ruining ATI's "good"( :lol: ) name. Mopping floors and cleaning toilets-type stuff. They're not going to want to parade him around. Especially after Gothard.

Joshie's best bet might be a business partnership with JD, towing cars. That's about where that SOTDRT degree gets you without celebrity, nepotism and entitlement. I hope Josh and Anna bought a lot of used and saved a lot of difference during their prosperous years.

Even if he gets a job at ATI, he's going to have to do penance for ruining ATI's "good"( :lol: ) name. Mopping floors and cleaning toilets-type stuff. They're not going to want to parade him around. Especially after Gothard.

Joshie's best bet might be a business partnership with JD, towing cars. That's about where that SOTDRT degree gets you without celebrity, nepotism and entitlement. I hope Josh and Anna bought a lot of used and saved a lot of difference during their prosperous years.

At this stage working with family is his only option. He can't even appear in public, let alone work with any people/clients. He needs a "work from home" job. I hope JB can put him on some kind of health insurance plan for all of his "employees".

That assumes that JD wants to go into business with Josh. I've always been curious that Josh and JD weren't close, as it seems like they should have been as the two oldest sons. I wonder if the J'boys also had to publicly forgive Josh back in the day for bringing shame on the family or something like that? :? Of course, given how JB operates, JD would have to accept Josh as a business partner if ordered to, since the latter "repented." :pull-hair:

They bought that house back in January, I believe. The boys have had plenty of time to fix up that house for them.

I actually do think they're in Arkansas and likely at the Siloam Springs house. I'd be curious to know if there are any cars at that house, assuming it's even visible from the street. Hopefully it's secluded enough that normal people can't just drive by and see what the family is doing.

Where else would they be? They could be at the TTH if the Siloam Springs house isn't ready. It's secluded enough and there are other kids for the M'kids to play with. And we know how much Mac loves Jordyn and Josie. But outside of Duggar Trust properties, would would they go? TFDW isn't going to take him in. Way too much competition. Anna probably would like to be with her sister but I just don't see that being a real option. The Kellers don't really have room for them, I don't think. Shraeders are still in Africa - I think. Other Josh doesn't seem to care for Josh Duggar much at all so I don't see that as an option. And are they even talking to her other brother and his wife and their adopted-so-carrying-the-sins-of-the-father baby? I doubt Suze would want them anywhere near her even if she did have the room. They don't seem particularly close to J'chelle's family at all.

Unless ATI/IBLP is offering them a safe house, I really think they're back in AR. And that makes the most sense to me. They're going through a crisis. I'm sure Josh and Anna are stressed and unhappy and doing a lot of praying. It would be helpful for the M'kids to be around other children, even if it is their aunts/uncles.

How was a woman about to give birth going to go to this festival regardless of the scandal?

She went on a bus trip at the end of 1 pregnancy and moved half way across the country at 2 weeks PP with another.

Physically speaking, Anna has shown to be tough.

Archived