IGNORED

Where are Josh and Anna?

Justme

My guess are that they are in the main house. I think they still have a lot of security concerns surrounding Josh. It must make for a very tense situation, I hope the kids aren't feeling the stress. I know Michelle is stressed though, she lost a shit ton of weight in 2 weeks time from the way she looked in the interview. My only hope is that Michelle and Anna have finally come to their senses and JB and Josh are now sleeping on opposite ends of the sectional.

A quick question. Are there pics to show that Michelle has lost weight since Josh's molestation has surfaced?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was also on a book tour at the end of her pregnancy with Mike. I saw her about two weeks (maybe 10 days) before Mike was born. They were all traveling on their bus. No doubt it would be uncomfortable, but she's done it before. She would and could do it again. Plus it's for her favourite cause - ending abortion.

Does it say they're talking about ending abortion? Alive isn't a pro-life rally. It's a Christian music festival with speakers and stuff. I went there at least once in high school with my more Xtian friends to see a couple of bands. (Jars of Clay was supposed to be there but bailed at the last minute.) We didn't go to any of the speakers because I believe those are mostly during the day. We were just there in the evening, and it was like any other music fest, albeit very PG. There were mosh pits and lighters and everything, though.

Does it say they're talking about ending abortion? Alive isn't a pro-life rally. It's a Christian music festival with speakers and stuff. I went there at least once in high school with my more Xtian friends to see a couple of bands. (Jars of Clay was supposed to be there but bailed at the last minute.) We didn't go to any of the speakers because I believe those are mostly during the day. We were just there in the evening, and it was like any other music fest, albeit very PG. There were mosh pits and lighters and everything, though.

With the name of "Alive.org" and being a christian music fest, I made the assumption. Still, as a "speaker", she can talk about whatever she wants, which would be how christians need to fight to end abortion. :roll: Or she could when she was a speaker.

Having mosh pits and lighters and such is awesome. Maybe Jill and Jessa will get exposed to it and see that christians don't have to live the isolated bullshit life they've been raised to live.

I don't think anyone would hurt Anna or the kids. But him? He did something absolutely awful for at least a year, and still tries to excuse his behavior. Calling it merely inexcusable doesn't matter when he refuses to see it as anything but a child's mistake. I wouldn't be surprised if there were people out there wanting to hurt him for molesting children, and continuing to deny that it was a horrid thing that wasn't properly dealt with.

I also wouldn't be surprised if people wanted to hurt Anna. She's come out as saying she knew, so people might interpret that as her having purposely exposed her kids to a child molester.

I'm not saying this is right, I just think this is where they are coming from; seeing Anna as equally guilty for exposing her children to a molester.

The reaction of the public to these first appearances will be interesting.

Could you imagine if any reporters bought tickets to these events? It would probably be the first and only time press that big would be at any of these conferences :lol:

I think they're definitely hiding out on one of the duggar properties, perhaps grandma mary's place in the mountains (that they hiked to -I forget the episode) but I would imagine the seclusion there would be just what they need

I also agree Josh would be unemployable at this point. He's definitely going to be on the Duggar payroll forever.

I don't care where they are. I just hope they're safe and that Anna is able to receive help for her upcoming delivery.

I wonder who drove all the cars back. We know they had 2 cars plus the RV, maybe more vehicles.

I also think they're at the TTH. They could kick some of the kids (or even grandma) out to the RV and put the M'kids in the "dorms." Grandma could be at Famy's house as well. Its the safest place for them right now.

If the house Josh and Anna in Arkansas is not ready, then they can store their belongings at JD's new mini-storage business that is adjacent to the house that he bought.

Ah, I didn't realize they could have the storage issue covered so easily; that's a real possibility, then.

So, JD was gifted a storage business, eh? A plane and now this. The gifts just keep on coming.

I wonder who drove all the cars back. We know they had 2 cars plus the RV, maybe more vehicles.

I also think they're at the TTH. They could kick some of the kids (or even grandma) out to the RV and put the M'kids in the "dorms." Grandma could be at Famy's house as well. Its the safest place for them right now.

That, and Josh IS the primary concern for the parents so why wouldn't he go where the sympathy is? Their main objective has always been to protect him, and he knows it.

There is a guest house on the compound. They've talked about it, but not shown it.
What do they call that place where they housed Ben? God, it looked like it would get stiflingly hot.

What do they call that place where they housed Ben? God, it looked like it would get stiflingly hot.

That's not the guest house. That was a room in the warehouse at the front of their property. Supposedly, the guest house is an actual house-looking place. I believe we'd determined before that's where they were doing THs and interviews for awhile.

I worry about the toll this is taking on Anna and Jessa and their pregnancies.

My guess is that if they aren't in Arkansas, they may be with Priscilla and David in Chicago.

Well, if the Duggars show their house guests the same kindness they showed people who came MILES for their wedding receptions, (Stand up in a parking lot; have a root beer float whydon'tcha) I would not expect much of a guest house.

Looking at their house on google maps. I'm trying to figure out how much of this property is actually theirs. I don't see any other houses very close to theirs. Just some out buildings and then a much larger building labeled "business solutions."

That's not the guest house. That was a room in the warehouse at the front of their property. Supposedly, the guest house is an actual house-looking place. I believe we'd determined before that's where they were doing THs and interviews for awhile.

Is it for sure on the compound, or is it a property down the street (or adjacent)? I see something back at the edge of the trees behind their house, but it looks a little small to be a "house." Does anyone know what the property next door to the West with the lake is?

Being a little claustrophobic, that warehouse room did not seem like a good option to me. Maybe if I was a teenager in love I'd have a different attitude. :)

Is it for sure on the compound, or is it a property down the street (or adjacent)? I see something back at the edge of the trees behind their house, but it looks a little small to be a "house." Does anyone know what the property next door to the West with the lake is?

I am just assuming most (all?) of the houses are just neighbors. No clue though. I think the one behind their house (to the northwest a bit) is maybe the building Ben lived in?

The one house I wondered about is the one just to the East of that big building on the front of their property.

I assume that JD and Josiah have been working round the clock to get the Siloam house ready for them to move right into.

I'm pretty sure that the guesthouse is also in that warehouse. One of those duggar studios things with the kids...where the cops came after they pulled the "do not remove" tags off a pillow...showed them going through a warehouse door, and the decor matched the guesthouse (where they filmed the reactions and commentary over the years Jackson reacting to his birth scenes, etc). They went up to Ben's space as well.

I'm really not sure. I had assumed it was somewhere on the compound. Maybe it's across the street on the other property they're supposed to own? I haven't personally checked google maps or anything. I'm just going by what people have said before on FJ. I remember someone saying the place where they were all on the couch talking about each of the kids and Josie sang the Star Spangled Banner was supposed to be the actual guest house, and I think it was speculated the Hartonos might have stayed there? From what I understood, Ben was shacked up in the warehouse building where the tools and stuff were when he asked JB if he could ask Jessa to marry him.

That, and Josh IS the primary concern for the parents so why wouldn't he go where the sympathy is? Their main objective has always been to protect him, and he knows it.

Confession time: I drove past Josh's DC-area house a few weeks ago, just after the scandal broke. It didn't look like anyone was home. There was just one big pickup truck in the driveway, which leads me to believe that they probably didn't keep a whole fleet of vehicles there on the regular. I'm guessing one big family vehicle and an extra car for whoever didn't have the kids. I could see the RV(s) being kept largely in Arkansas or a friend's property somewhere else.

I worry about the toll this is taking on Anna and Jessa and their pregnancies.

More Jessa- than Anna. Anna signed up for being impregnated by Smug's.

Archived