IGNORED

Duggar Fox News Interviews - Mild, Inappropriate Lying

happy atheist

The horse is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. It's bereft of life and rests in peace. The horse has kicked the bucket, has shuffled off the mortal coil, has run down the curtain, and is singing in the choir invisible. It is an ex-horse.

Can we nail a dead horse to its perch too? I love Monty Python references. :lol:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep thinking about the fact that their house was originally supposed to be half the size that it is now and if that would have made a difference in how they dealt with Josh. If it had ended up being much smaller presumably they wouldn't have been able to have that large area between the bedrooms. Though, I suppose the proximity when it happened in the first place didn't bother them so who knows. Just something I've been mulling over.

I'll put my badge down from tricking people into talking to me and plotting ways to convict innocent people long enough to say...

I call bullshit on Michelle and the horny rabbit's door EVER not being locked (unless she's already pregnant). We all know they go at it every chance they get!

I didn't realize the thread topic was dead horses now.

How grande!

Be very happy that we haven't switched to nail polish.

I'll put my badge down from tricking people into talking to me and plotting ways to convict innocent people long enough to say...

I call bullshit on Michelle and the horny rabbit's door EVER not being locked (unless she's already pregnant). We all know they go at it every chance they get!

I will not FOIA all your arrest records for long enough to say...

Jim Bob is getting up there where the little blue pill would be the only way he coukd he keep it up for more than once a night.

Oh dear this wasn't about the deigned thread topic of dead horses.

So I will just say dead horses.

Yep, I for one was wondering if that was coming soon.

I keep thinking about the fact that their house was originally supposed to be half the size that it is now and if that would have made a difference in how they dealt with Josh. If it had ended up being much smaller presumably they wouldn't have been able to have that large area between the bedrooms. Though, I suppose the proximity when it happened in the first place didn't bother them so who knows. Just something I've been mulling over.

I believe that TLC threw them a bone and allowed them to go bigger.

But it would have been interesting to see the safeguard smaller house plans.

Is that another designated safe off topic for you?

I saw a semi carrying a load of dead horses once (presumably to the glue factory). It was one of those trailers, that had an open roof, that there were all these horses legs sticking out of the top.

Just when you think you have seen it all...a semi drives by you, with all these dead horses' legs, hanging out.

I saw a semi carrying a load of dead horses once (presumably to the glue factory). It was one of those trailers, that had an open roof, that there were all these horses legs sticking out of the top.

Just when you think you have seen it all...a semi drives by you, with all these dead horses' legs, hanging out.

What color nail polish were they wearing? Do you know the equivalent modesty name?

Unless they left it open to discourage people passing......

Eww.

And now I need brain bleach. Again. This is like, the fifth time this week. I'm worried about drain bamage! :lol:

Did the Duggars mention the layout of the house at all in the interviews? I feel like that would have been one of their talking points concerning safe guards.

Is that another designated safe off topic for you?

I agreed with your sentiments on thread drift, but now you're just provoking people. :roll:

What color nail polish were they wearing? Do you know the equivalent modesty name?

I assume it was some sort of "glitter-esque" type polish, because those hooves had to be bug magnets.

I'm going to a wedding next weekend. My dress is blue. I'm getting a mani/pedi this weekend and I'm thinking blue French tips.

:D :D :D

Dead horses!

And now I need brain bleach. Again. This is like, the fifth time this week. I'm worried about drain bamage! :lol:

Did the Duggars mention the layout of the house at all in the interviews? I feel like that would have been one of their talking points concerning safe guards.

It would be foolish for them to admit they built the house in 2007 for something they claim they had dealt with before 2006.

I agreed with your sentiments on thread drift, but now you're just provoking people. :roll:

You are correct. I admit it when I provoke.

I'm going to a wedding next weekend. My dress is blue. I'm getting a mani/pedi this weekend and I'm thinking blue French tips.

:D :D :D

Dead horses!

That would look nice. I like different colored french tips.

Asshat said once that there was some kind of problem with the beams they got, so the company replaced them and let them keep the messed up ones. That's why the house size grew. I keep thinking that was the construction version of denting cans for a discount.

bc755df8e1db25d5798a20246d4814f3.jpg

Asshat said once that there was some kind of problem with the beams they got, so the company replaced them and let them keep the messed up ones. That's why the house size grew. I keep thinking that was the construction version of denting cans for a discount.

bc755df8e1db25d5798a20246d4814f3.jpg

That has to be a lje because thre house is two complete kits stuck tohether.

Did they get a house kit free or buy an additional kit because they had free lumber to use in it?

Did they get a house kit free or buy an additional kit because they had free lumber to use in it?

The holes were drilled in the wrong place so they were given a replacement. Since the kit they got was considered defective, they were allowed to keep it. (The company likely wrote it off as a loss) JB said they just drilled holes where necessary and used it anyway. So the house is actually three kits, but they only paid for two. The floor plan was flexible enough bc J'chelle kept saying that it was taking longer bc she kept changing her mind with how she wanted this room or that room. I believe this is all mentioned in 16kami.

That special is also where she said the boys had one large room and girls had one large room bc "they really wanted it that way".

I honestly wasn't paying that much attention. The whole fucked up beam thing stuck out because my mom does drafting and I wondered how they were able to use them if they were that bad. Beams are sort of a big deal...

Found this on the duggar blog

Q: How large is the Duggar' house, and how much did it cost?

A: 7,000 square feet. The original kit that they purchased from Kodiak Steel Homes cost $82,000 but had defective I-beams. The owner of the company sent out a new set and graciously allowed the Duggars to keep the old ones. For an extra $5,000, Jim Bob was able to purchase enough supplies to use all of the beams, which resulted in a home twenty-four feet longer than the family had originally planned for--at a bargain price.

I honestly wasn't paying that much attention. The whole fucked up beam thing stuck out because my mom does drafting and I wondered how they were able to use them if they were that bad. Beams are sort of a big deal...

Good question. Maybe the 5000 was used on new beams and he then used the messed up beams in some other way?

I was too busy cringing, watching the kids with all those power tools, sans safety goggles.

Archived