IGNORED

Conservative Pundit, Ben Ferguson, Slams Duggars

0KidsAndHappy

I am hoping this get posted because nothing of mine is getting posted and I have VIEWS to

this Ben Ferguson

WORD

:worship:

This guy is a sack of something. But he got this one right!!!

I totally agree.

Lying, fraudulent bastardo, thy name is Jim Bob Duggar.

Especially given how the Duggars use the term "defrauding".

Being Irish, I have no clue who Ben Ferguson is or what his politics are.

But I'd kiss his sweaty feet right now :D :D :D :D

That was excellent. Thanks for posting the clip.

This is awesome! Thank you for posting! Is it ok for me to post on twitter and fb??

Absolutely. I stole it from someone else and clipped it down to the relevant part.

It is set where you have to have a link to post it because I don't want it listed as public and possibly removed for copyright stuff, but I don't think that will cause a problem with it being linked elsewhere.

So how long before Huckabee or Cruz call him out? Curious to see which way they'll begin swaying...

Huckabee has no real chance of winning, but Ted Cruz has an outside change - he'd better be super careful on this one. :popcorn2:

There's nothing to be gained by reacting any other way. Thank you ferguson for being the unlikely candidate to make this point--you can still be a conservative, a Christian, and be horrified by this. Hell, you can still be a fundie and be horrified by this. There are things we should all be able to agree on.

I just don't see how anyone who claims to have the love of Christ in the heart could support Jim Bob, Michelle, or Josh - especially after everything that has come out.

Jesus would have a lot to say to them.

I just don't see how anyone who claims to have the love of Christ in the heart could support Jim Bob, Michelle, or Josh - especially after everything that has come out.

Jesus would have a lot to say to them.

I think Jesus already spoke to them. Guessing their Bibles exclude this chapter.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+23&version=CEV

Archived