IGNORED

Conservative Pundit, Ben Ferguson, Slams Duggars

0KidsAndHappy

Feel free to merge this if it doesn't deserve its own thread, but I wanted to post it because it seems like so many on the far right are jumping to Josh Duggar's defense. Ben Ferguson has had some of the best commentary on the situation yet. Rather than put the full piece, I uploaded the part where he fully went off.

[bBvideo 560,340:35hwo5wu]

[/bBvideo]

He usually says things I completely disagree with and, as far as I know, he is Christian. I assumed he might try to defend what Huckabee said when I first saw it because he normally falls in line with the right no matter what. This was a great surprise.

Feel free to merge this if it doesn't deserve its own thread, but I wanted to post it because it seems like so many on the far right are jumping to Josh Duggar's defense. Ben Ferguson has had some of the best commentary on the situation yet. Rather than put the full piece, I uploaded the part where he fully went off.

[bBvideo 560,340:12fzxsbj]

[/bBvideo]

He usually says things I completely disagree with and, as far as I know, he is Christian. I assumed he might try to defend what Huckabee said when I first saw it because he normally falls in line with the right no matter what. This was a great surprise.

He is spot on. That is the most spot on thing I have ever heard about this entire scandal.

Spot ON!

I was wondering if there were going to be some sour grapes about the Duggars tainting conservatives they supported but he gave it such a small amount of concern and really drove home, THIS IS ABOUT THE VICTIMS who were not protected because they wanted the TV show. They are what we have been saying for years, FRAUDS!

He is spot on. That is the most spot on thing I have ever heard about this entire scandal.

Yep-

Spot on. I loved how he mentioned that JB and M are not being persecuted because they are Christians but rather for how they treated criminal behaviors and skirted the law. They put money before the victims. They were dishonest.

Yep-

Spot on. I loved how he mentioned that JB and M are not being persecuted because they are Christians but rather for how they treated criminal behaviors and skirted the law. They put money before the victims. They were dishonest.

EXACTLY. He hit the nail on the head.

Hopefully, he won't back down from his statements on this issue.

Thank you so much Ben Ferguson!! I'm tired of my idol worshipping Christians friends keep saying Josh is being persecuted by immoral liberals. I am a very conservative Christian mom who is appalled by the Christian response. Embarrassed and sickened how they worry more about a stupid fake TV show than the innocence stolen from each of his victims. Not surprisingly Duggar family blogspot would not post my response. Thanks Ben for not making all Christians look like idiots.

Wow...well...I'm shocked. Has anyone heard from Glen Beck or Howard Stern? Is this big enough for them to even care??

What a relief to hear some sense coming from the far right on this; I hate it when people blindly polarize on an issue based on ideology.

Kudos, Mr. Ferguson!

Wow nice job, Mr. Ferguson :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: . I wish more people had the courage to get out of their ideological boxes and speak the truth.

Wow, This needs to be posted on everyone's social media. Many of my family are rightwing Conservatives and semi-fundies and most of my co workers are as well. I will post this because maybe they will actually listen. (Thank Goodness my mom broke free from that so I was raised differently, though sadly with different issues)

Someone needs to post this to Michael Seewald's blog as well. Maybe if it comes from another Conservative, they will listen.

Wow nice job, Mr. Ferguson :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: . I wish more people had the courage to get out of their ideological boxes and speak the truth.

I don't know if I have ever witnessed a debate where the opponent was cheering the other's statements.

I don't know if I have ever witnessed a debate where the opponent was cheering the other's statements.

Neither have I. I do think Huckabees statement has enraged so many, on so many levels that even people of faith see through his bullshit now. It is refreshing to see.

I don't know who this Ben Ferguson is or what he is about. However I fully agree with what he said in that clip. Hopefully he will stay with it and not back down on his stance on this issue. I wish more conservatives would come out with a similar message.

Ben Ferguson is on the money!

Fraud is a great word to describe the Duggars.

I usually gag when Ferguson speaks, so this is a big deal. I do not believe I have EVER agreed with him, but this time, he is right on.

So how long before Huckabee or Cruz call him out? Curious to see which way they'll begin swaying...

Fucking bravo! It has been a long time since I agreed with a republican, but this guy said everything that I've been trying to say and what everyone on both sides of the spectrum should have been saying from the beginning. He held nothing back and I applaud him! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ben Ferguson is on the money!

Fraud is a great word to describe the Duggars.

I totally agree.

Lying, fraudulent bastardo, thy name is Jim Bob Duggar.

Wow- this is now posted on my Facebook. I was seriously getting ill seeing all the leghumper posts by some of my extended family. Some of them are even mandatory reporters (teachners, RN's etc.) who had attitudes about "it's time to let healing and forgiveness take over and mind our own business". :angry-banghead:

I really hope that Ben's message spreads like wildfire and doesn't get squashed by Huckabee or Cruz.

[bBvideo 560,340:1cbaerei]

[/bBvideo]

This is awesome! Thank you for posting! Is it ok for me to post on twitter and fb??

Archived